Profile for Erica L. Gardea > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erica L. Gardea "armywife1207" RSS Feed (Compton, Ca)

George Lopez - America's Mexican
George Lopez - America's Mexican
DVD ~ George Lopez
Price: $12.89
18 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It was hilarious!!!, August 27, 2007
I loved this Dvd it was funny from beginning to end!! I would recommend it to all who love a good laugh!!

14k Yellow Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Studs (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I-2 Clarity)
Price: $232.00

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT WORTH IT!!, August 27, 2007
These earrings were a dissapointment. They were very dull and so tiny that for the price it's not worth it at all.

Homefires: War Through the Eyes of a Military Wife
Homefires: War Through the Eyes of a Military Wife
by Sherry Hines
Price: $9.50
24 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!!!!, August 27, 2007
The book was great! I loved it from the first page to the last. It made me cry through out the whole book, most of the book made feel as they were writting about me personally. I finished the book the same day so the only thing is, I would have liked it to be alot longer. After reading it myself I let my sister read it, she's not a military wife but I wanted her to get an idea of what we go through, and she loved the book. She called me in tears and told me she was proud of me for being strong enough to get through a deployment, and now she see's the military and their wives in a whole different way.

Medals Above My Heart: The Rewards of Being a Military Wife
Medals Above My Heart: The Rewards of Being a Military Wife
by Brenda Pace
Price: $11.58
88 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a good book...., August 27, 2007
I thought the book was good averall but because I am not really in to reading religious books I found it a bit boring. The overall concept was good but I thought it would be more like a story without all the religious things in it. I would recommend it to those who like to read religious books.