Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for kwonsatang > Reviews

Browse

kwonsatang's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kwonsatang RSS Feed

Beautyblender, The Ultimate MakeUp Sponge Applicator, 2 sponges.
Beautyblender, The Ultimate MakeUp Sponge Applicator, 2 sponges.
Offered by Lock & Mane
Price: $40.00
2 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I had my doubts, but this is GREAT!, February 22, 2012
I LOVE this beautyblender. It's so soft and puffs up when wet, and it's cool on your skin when you apply make up. When I use mineral make up, I put on the makeup with a regular kabuki brush, then I like to use this to touch up the minerals. I think it makes my face makeup look natural and makes me glow.. Sometimes when I put a little too much make up on (minerals or liquid) I like to use this to give me that airbrushed look. I admit, I had some doubts about this product, especially because it was so expensive for two sponges and because I mainly used mineral foundation and wasn't sure it if would work too well with it, but my doubts were quickly diminished. I introduced this to my friend who usually uses liquid foundation and she loves it. Only con would be that after washing/cleaning the sponge, the liquid make up doesn't always come off fully. For those of you who are a little OCD, a beige/pink sponge isn't always attractive but it gets the job done.

SKIN79 Super+ BB cream Triple Function Hot Pink SPF30/PA 40g
SKIN79 Super+ BB cream Triple Function Hot Pink SPF30/PA 40g
Offered by Beautiful Beauty
Price: $7.99
12 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome bb cream, February 22, 2012
I'm about an NC30 and I love this BB cream. I like the texture, it's not too thin to make me feel like I have to put on a bunch to get decent coverage or too thick where I feel like I caked on the make up. At first, I was worried because I thought the color didn't match me, but after about 5 minutes it started to get closer to my skin color. My face is naturally a little whiter than my neck, which is slightly more yellow (I'm Korean) but I think it looks pretty good, there isn't too much difference between my face and neck. I find that when I reapply makeup later in the day/night the bb cream looks even better, don't know exactly what that means but I guess it's good. I just put this on and maybe a setting powder and I'm set.

stila Kajal Eye Liner, Topaz
stila Kajal Eye Liner, Topaz

5.0 out of 5 stars brightening up my waterline., February 22, 2012
I love using this pencil on my waterline. I'm asian and like to use this to make my eyes look a little larger. I usually put a white pencil on the inner corners of my eyes, but sometimes it looks like I'm wearing more makeup than I would like.. So I decided to give this pencil a try and it's wonderful. I actually apply this on the entire bottom waterline, it matches my skin very well and looks natural. It gives a smooth application and seems to stay on pretty well throughout the day, I did not have any problems with smudging. I would highly recommend this product!

NYX Cosmetics Eyebrow Marker, Deep Brown, EBM02
NYX Cosmetics Eyebrow Marker, Deep Brown, EBM02
Price: $8.66
21 used & new from $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars touch up eyebrows, February 22, 2012
I love to use this to touch up my brows, my eyebrows aren't as dark as I would like it to be. Although I do color them in with a powder and brush, I think this is an awesome way to fill in smaller areas of your brow that may still be bare. Just make sure to do it in small strokes to look like natural hairs! You don't want any big lines standing out of your brows..

stila One Step Complexion Brush No. 33
stila One Step Complexion Brush No. 33
Price: $32.00
3 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome brush, February 22, 2012
Love this brush, I think it does a great job at concealing, small blemishes and larger areas where I try to cover some redness. The only downside would be that it's double ended... because of that I can't store the brush in a cup (the way I usually store my brushes) of course everyone has a different way of storing brushes, so this may not be a problem for you. But I love this brush! it does a great job at picking up product and applying it!

TopCase® METALLIC BLUE Keyboard Silicone Cover Skin for Macbook Pro 13" 15" 17" with or without Retina Display + TOPCASE® Logo Mouse Pad
Offered by Top Case
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars just bought this., February 22, 2012
it's a little sticky, I'm hoping that that will go away because whenever I close my laptop it gets stuck to the top.. not ideal. I also didn't like the color it turned out to be. I thought it was going to be a lighter blue color.. turned out to be slightly more aqua/turquoise color. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty but just doesn't match with my computer case.