Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for HannahonAmazon > Reviews

Browse

HannahonAmazon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HannahonAmazon RSS Feed

Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (One Volume Set)
Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (One Volume Set)
by Suzanne C. Smeltzer RNC EdD FAAN
Price: $137.36
457 used & new from $0.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for nursing students, November 7, 2011
I am a current nursing student and I find these books very helpful for research and clinicals! I would highly recommend this book for all students. It is also slightly cheaper on amazon rather than those in the school bookstores. At first I was apprehensive about it being in two volumes because the one at my book store is one BIG book, but it made it much easier to flip through and transport.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2014 4:15 PM PST

Pharmacology Success: A Course Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Success)
by Ray A. Hargrove-Huttel
169 used & new from $1.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Relieved nursing student!!!, October 3, 2011
I love the success books! I have both the Pharmacology success book and the fundamentals success book and would highly recommend them to anyone in these classes! Nursing tests are not like traditional tests and are more critical thinking and applied knowledge based. These books give you a chance to practice these styled questions before you see them on your exam! They are divided into categories that are easy to match up with the materials you will be tested on. I have also seen a few of these questions on my actual test! I have noticed that when I use these as a practice test it gives me a good indication of what I have made on my actual test. The answers give you reasons as to why one is better than the one you may have chosen that was incorrect and it gives you a good idea of how prepared you actually are! These books have saved me from pre-test stress!!!! I feel more prepared for my exams after purchasing these books! I do not know what I would have done without them!!!! Definitely worth the buy!

Chi Deep Brilliance Digital Titanium Hair Styling Flat Iron 1" Purple
Chi Deep Brilliance Digital Titanium Hair Styling Flat Iron 1" Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Best straightener for curly hair at a great price!, October 3, 2011
Before this straightener I had a more expensive Chi that worked really well! I was hesitant about a hair straightener that was so well priced, but it has been great! I have really curly hair and live where it is extremely humid but it works so well neither are an issue! I would definitely recommend this product. It has a well lit digital display and a TIMER for those of us who are forgetful about turning it off after, as long as you get in the habit of turning the timer on! Titanium straighteners are not recommended for every day use, but this product works so well you won't need to straighten your hair every day! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I would also recommend using the following product before straightening your hair. It helps your hair to look and feel healthier. It is a little oily so use sparingly!! A little goes a LONG way! Chi Silk Infusion 2 oz.