Profile for Daryl L. Mccutchen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daryl L. Mccutchen "Avid Reader, Teilzeit Schriftsteller" RSS Feed (Cincinnati, OH USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Sax For Sex, Vol. 2 (Sensual Smooth Jazzy Sax Lounge Music for Massage or Love Making)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for relaxation, October 1, 2014
Smooth, silky, jazz. Perfect for relaxation, spa, yoga, or cuddling with your favorite partner. Vol 1 should also be included on your list of smooth seductive jazz. Turn the lights down low and enjoy.

Prince Valiant, Vol. 1: 1937-1938
Prince Valiant, Vol. 1: 1937-1938
by Harold Foster
Price: $23.10
59 used & new from $11.52

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful gift to myself, October 1, 2014
I grew up in the 50's so I met Prince Valiant at about 1957. Hal foster took me to a world of adventure and dreams. I used to hang Sunday episodes on my bedroom wall and try to draw the castles and scenes as I saw them. These books allow me to follow the dreams from the beginning of Valiant's life in Briton. I look forward to the rich illustrations, and the exciting adventures to follow in preceding books. What a wonderful gift to myself. I can hardly wait until I reach the 1950's and renew my pleasure with the Prince and all the other characters. Fantagraphics Books did a wonderful job of bringing the vivid colors alive and back to it's original excellent tinting. Camelot comes alive again for me. You won't be disappointed with these editions.

Relaxation With Gregorian Chants and Mystic Melodies, Vol. 1
Relaxation With Gregorian Chants and Mystic Melodies, Vol. 1

4.0 out of 5 stars When 'm in a contemplative mood., February 21, 2013
The Chants albums are my form of release and escape. The all male chorus is just the right sound to set me in a mood for solitude and peace. It's wonderful at he end of the day when all I want is to relax before going out on the town.

Songbag
Songbag

4.0 out of 5 stars The Late Great.., February 21, 2013
This review is from: Songbag (MP3 Music)
The One and only late Great Tommy Makem. He was with the Clancy Brothers throughout the 60's and 70's. There was no one better than him. The music is rich Irish folk tunes delivered in his own distinctive voice and talent. Not only is it enjoyable to listen, but to sing along an dance to (No, I'm not the feet of flames). I grew up listening to the Clancy Bros. and Tommy Makem, so this CD is a return to my childhood.

Christmas Music: Instrumental Piano, Romantic Piano, Christmas Piano, Piano Music, Relaxing Piano, Holiday Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to listen, and to cuddle with., February 14, 2013
For a cold winter night , and hopefully, snow is falling, this is a wonderful CD to put on as a background to the season.

SPA of Love - Love Songs and Lullabies for Relaxation, Meditation, Massage and Yoga
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing to the max., February 14, 2013
All of the tropical selections with ocean sounds is comforting and I can relax easily to the rhythmic island music.

Saint Benedict Cross Crucifix Wall Size
Saint Benedict Cross Crucifix Wall Size
Offered by Needzo Religious Gifts
Price: $28.22
2 used & new from $27.20

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Beautiful., February 14, 2013
It's lightweight to hang on the wall, but very ornate, and divinely beautiful and will be a added enhancement to the wall she hangs it on when I give it to her for her birthday. I love it already.

Beka Cookware Claudine Water Kettle - 4.25 Quart
Beka Cookware Claudine Water Kettle - 4.25 Quart

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect drink size, February 11, 2013
I have not had a better tea kettle. It's on the big side, but it's perfect on top of our stove. It heats evenly. and quickly. Just what we needed, when we needed it the most. Perfect. It's not heavy even filled with water. The handle is perfectly balanced.

The Song Tradition
The Song Tradition

5.0 out of 5 stars And I'm a Scotsman, December 17, 2012
This review is from: The Song Tradition (MP3 Music)
Celtic is Celtic until someone insults the lifestyle...then it's war. Grab the claymores and join in the donnybrook. The Clancy Brothers and and Tommy Makem produced true Irish songs without the phoney Bing Crosby accents, and Americanized songs we're familiar with in America...Tommy Carried on the Tradition until he passed...The legend lives on...

Dansko Women's Pro Stargazer Patent Clog,Black,39 EU/8.5-9 M US
Dansko Women's Pro Stargazer Patent Clog,Black,39 EU/8.5-9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars My best girl loves them, December 17, 2012
She says they are the most comfortable shoes she has ever worn. All the nurses at the Hospital wear them...that says something for the quality and comfort of these shoes.

Page: 1 | 2