Profile for john > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

john RSS Feed

Paradise Valley
Paradise Valley
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Born and Raised Part Two, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Paradise Valley (MP3 Music)
I'm a huge John Mayer fan, but this sounds an awful lot like born and raised. I like most of the songs, but it get's kind of boring. It's great background music for work though. I like Frank Ocean as a guest singer, but Katy Perry is a little bit to dramatic with her guest vocals. Call me the breeze is great too. It is a great version and I think JJ Cale would be proud. I don't think the magic of his first few albums is gonna happen again.

Strategic Grill Locations [Explicit]
Strategic Grill Locations [Explicit]
Price: $9.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., May 2, 2013
There is a guy playing a bass line in the back and it's really really distracting, the audio is not that great and the jokes aren't his best. He messes up the delivery on a few too. Dont buy it. Get his other ones, they're great.

Looper
Looper
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Old Kirk Cameron rather than a young Bruce Willis, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Looper (Amazon Instant Video)
Pretty good movie. I liked the cast, but the story could have been better. Also I couldn't get over how bad Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Make up was.

The Bourne Legacy
The Bourne Legacy
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 12, 2012
I don't know what the other reviewers were talking about. I thought the story was great, Jeremy Renner is an amazing addition to the franchise, and the action was great too. I hope they play this out with some sequels. Can't wait to see the next one.

Landing on a Hundred
Landing on a Hundred
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Classic, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Landing on a Hundred (MP3 Music)
This is a fantastic album from beginning to end. It's hard not to hear Stevie Wonder in some of the songs, I also hear a little bit of late 80's Terence Trent D'arby, which I love. He's a brilliant songwriter and I'm glad that this effort has brilliant production to go along with it. Love it. Buy it.

Hot Knife
Hot Knife
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Sounds like Leadbelly, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Hot Knife (MP3 Music)
This sounds a lot like "pick a bale of cotton" by Leadbelly. Great song though....whoever thought of it first. :)

Draw Something Free
Draw Something Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fun!, May 2, 2012
This review is from: Draw Something Free (App)
This is great. now I know what all of the hype is about. the only bad thing about it is that some people just write out the clue. that has nothing to do with the game. good though.

The CW
The CW
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt work overseas, April 7, 2012
This review is from: The CW (App)
its like hulu and netflix...only works in the us. wont work overseas. even amazon doesn't. itunes does though. still have to pay to watch Tv.