Profile for Roseanne M. Pickering > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 138

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roseanne M. Pickering "creative cook" RSS Feed (Bolingbrook, IL, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Orblue Pastry Cutter Stainless Steel - Professional Baking Dough Blender with Blades
Offered by Orblue
Price: $18.77

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll be making a lot of dough, July 8, 2015
Whether I'm baking biscuits or pie, this pastry cutter does a great job. Stainless steel makes it durable and the rubber handle is comfortable to use. Awesome product.

OXO Good Grips Meat Tenderizer
OXO Good Grips Meat Tenderizer
Price: $14.95
30 used & new from $11.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Give your cutting board a break!, July 8, 2015
Yes, there are other things in your kitchen that you can use to pound cuts of meat out but really, this is the right tool for the job. Oxo makes great kitchen products. They're excellent quality at an affordable price.

Cybrtrayd Offset Wood-Handled Cake Decorating Spatulas Plus Cake Decorating Instruction Booklet (4.25-Inch, 7.75-Inch and 9.25-Inch), Set of 3
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Offset Spatulas take the cake., July 8, 2015
These offset spatulas make spreading anything from cream cheese to frosting soooo much easier. The well made and the pack of three different sizes is perfect for anyone. They're well made too. Love them.

Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
Price: $489.99
14 used & new from $489.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I got a great work out, July 8, 2015
This review is from: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym (Sports)
While I don't actually own this piece of equipment (I used a friend's while I was house sitting for them). I got a great work out! Its easy to use and set up. No bulky weights to try and load, no switching to multiple pieces of equipment. It seemed well made to me. You just need to be smart about your fitness level and not try to over due it when you begin. And like all fitness machines, it doesn't work well if you continue to eat a poor diet or use it to hang your hand washables on to dry--you have to use it! The only thing that stops me from buying one for myself or my husband is the price. Just above what I can afford. But if you have the cash, its a great investment.

The Homemade Pantry: 101 Foods You Can Stop Buying and Start Making
The Homemade Pantry: 101 Foods You Can Stop Buying and Start Making
by Jennifer May
Price: $17.21
97 used & new from $10.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhh, the taste of homemade!, April 20, 2015
This is one of my favorite cookbooks--EVER! It has all the elements that I want in a cookbook; easy to follow recipes with simple ingredients, beautiful color photographs of each dish and wonderful family stories about her husband and kids and how each recipe came to rest in the author's hands. I am one of these crazy women that loves to cook and bake from scratch (yes, I work outside the home too). I'm also kind of a control freak so I want to know what goes into my food so buying ready made anything makes me nuts when I read the label. If you're that kind of person too, then this will also be your go to cookbook. You will take joy and pride in being able to make snacks, sauces, soups, pickles, condiments, bread and even home made butter and cheeses. It's easier than you think and you'll see that once your try the recipes.You just can't beat the taste of homemade. Start making some memories with your kids in the kitchen.

Gnc Womens Ultra Mega Multi Vitamin, 180 Count
Gnc Womens Ultra Mega Multi Vitamin, 180 Count
Offered by Kearnel's Come Ups
Price: $22.24
19 used & new from $17.37

5.0 out of 5 stars These vitamins really make a difference!, March 24, 2015
As a woman over 50, I need a really high quality complete vitamin/mineral supplement. I've definitely noticed a difference in my hair, skin and nails since I started taking these several weeks ago. The vendor got them shipped very quickly and they were everything I expected in a vitamin. They''re also coated making them easy to swallow and easy on the stomach.

Corning Ware Large Baking Pan Abundance A-21-B-N
Corning Ware Large Baking Pan Abundance A-21-B-N

5.0 out of 5 stars Corning Wear, durable and easy to clean, March 24, 2015
I had recently broken this very baking dish after having it forever! I was so relieved to find it available on Amazon. Corning ware bake ware is wonderful stuff and I recommend it highly. It is very durable and easy to clean. I was so pleased the the vendor had this in stock because I would be heartbroken if I couldn't have replaced it. I am so grateful that it was in stock and that it shipped so quickly! I had my last dish for nearly 20 years, I know this one will last me another 20.

GNC Wellbeing Be-beautiful Hair-skin-nails 60 Soft Chews Acai Berry Flavor
GNC Wellbeing Be-beautiful Hair-skin-nails 60 Soft Chews Acai Berry Flavor
Offered by Bargain_Zone
Price: $32.90
3 used & new from $24.42

5.0 out of 5 stars My nails used to tare like paper but they're now like iron, March 4, 2015
In the short time I've been using this product, I've noticed a vast improvement. My nails used to tare like paper but they're now like iron!. I had begun to worry that my hair was getting dull and thinning but now it has great shine and my skin literally glows. I love the fact that its a chewable. It tastes like I'm eating a starburst or something.

Lost On The River [Deluxe Version]
Lost On The River [Deluxe Version]
Price: $11.99
65 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful music with haunting lyrics, March 4, 2015
Love, love love this CD! It is a masterpiece of song and poetry by some great artists!

Boots No7 Lift and Luminate 3 Piece Skincare System Includes Eye Cream, Day Cream and Night Cream
Offered by TheBestEoffer
Price: $51.50
19 used & new from $42.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skincare, great value., March 4, 2015
Great value. This skin care has received rave reviews from several magazines and publications. It doesn't hurt that it is affordable either.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14