Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kami Anderson > Reviews

Browse

Kami Anderson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kami Anderson RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Camco 42805 60" x 78" Handy Mat with Strap
Camco 42805 60" x 78" Handy Mat with Strap
Price: $11.19
27 used & new from $11.19

4.0 out of 5 stars The mat is excellent quality but the Velcro attachment that keeps it folded ..., July 15, 2016
The mat is excellent quality but the Velcro attachment that keeps it folded up came off the very first time I pulled on it to unfold it. Unfortunately I will be returning it.

Lil Handy Man Pretend Play Children's Toy Tool Belt Set, 2 Pack "Perfect for your Little Builder."

2.0 out of 5 stars I only received one of the two. I ordered ..., July 15, 2016
I only received one of the two. I ordered these for a birthday. Since I only had the one and needed two I didn't use it. It will be returned.

Creative Converting Under Construction Molded Cone Candle Set, 6 Per Package
Creative Converting Under Construction Molded Cone Candle Set, 6 Per Package
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $5.60
17 used & new from $2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, June 29, 2016
Cute candles at the best price I found for the similar item.

The Wolf Moon® Baby Safety Lock Drawer, Door, Medicine or Toilet Lock 2 Pieces Multi-function Cloth Belt Safety + 6pcs Child Baby Proof Safety Electrical Outlet Plug Cover and Lock Key 2 Pin Plug
Offered by red tooth
Price: $29.87

4.0 out of 5 stars These drawer locks worked great until my 16 month old figures out how to ..., June 25, 2016
These drawer locks worked great until my 16 month old figures out how to unlock them 2 months after I installed them. O well onto another idea.

Instant Heat 160C Degree Mini 2.5 inch Hair Straightening Straightener Flat Irons For Straight Hair Styling Curling Portable Lightweight Salon AOSTEK(TM) (Orange)
Offered by Aostek USA Wholesale
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars The cord is only about 3 feet long. The ..., June 8, 2016
The cord is only about 3 feet long. The sides are loose so when you close it they move around and the 2 plates don't meet up squarely. I used it once and it's being returned.

Kidrox Volume Limited Wired Headphones For Kids - Green
Kidrox Volume Limited Wired Headphones For Kids - Green
Offered by 7thContinent
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler Tested! Mother Approved!, May 4, 2016
My little boy is almost 2 and puts these to the test. Twisting and bending them, pulling on the cord, and they still look like new. They are wonderful and I love them.

Luxtr - iPhone Charger - 6.5 ft - True Apple Certification, Fits All Cases, Works with All Lightning Devices - Black
Offered by Luxtr
Price: $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Warranty & Customer Service Nonexistent, August 10, 2015
When I purchased a set of 2 of these cords In February it was based on the fact they are Apple Certified and have a lifetime warranty. Upon receipt of my order there was a card in the box with a website on it where you are to go to request a replacement if you have a problem with your cord. A couple of months after I started using it one of the cords started to get loose where it attaches to the phone and before long a wire shorted out. The cord seemed very well made I wondered if it was just 1 bad cord in a batch. I went to the Warranty website and ordered the replacement as it said to do on the card included with the order. All I needed was my Amazon order number, name, and address. It has now been I would guess about 4 months and I have not received a new cord, neither have I received any correspondence explaining way, nothing from the company at all. I have been to their website and submitted my claim again a month ago and nothing.

I actually love their cord that I have been using since the one broke. It is well made. I have never had it not charge when I have plugged it in. It is the perfect length for me. If the company would just stand by their warranty and fix their nonexistent customer service it would be nice.

I actually purchased another of their cords a couple of weeks ago because I like it. This time I purchased it not counting on being able to get it replaced.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2015 9:53 AM PDT

Chasing Sunsets: A Novel (Angels Walking Book 2)
Chasing Sunsets: A Novel (Angels Walking Book 2)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring book!, June 13, 2015
This was a great book. It made me want to be a better person and get closer to God. I love how the Angels are part of the storyline.

iPad Mini Case, E LV iPad Mini Case Cover - Shock-Absorption / High Impact Resistant Hybrid Dual Layer Armor Defender Full Body Protective Case Cover with 1 Screen Protector, 1 Stylus and 1 E LV Microfiber Digital Cleaner [Compatible with iPad Mini with Retina Display (7.9 inch Tablet) & iPad Mini (7.9 inch Tablet)] (Zig Zag ARMOR Blue)
Offered by Turn On Tech
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks like it will offer great protection for my iPad, September 2, 2014
I'm really liking this case. There are no instructions on how to put it on your iPad. To install take off the black case. The inside part will open up and you put the iPad inside then pop the black part back on. It looks like it will offer great protection for my iPad. I love the colors.

Glue Dots Office/Home Dispenser Variety Pack
Glue Dots Office/Home Dispenser Variety Pack
Price: $10.99
3 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price., November 25, 2012
The price was much better than anywhere else I looked. The glue dots are so versatile and great for many purposes.

Page: 1 | 2