Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Dino Spumoni > Reviews

Browse

Dino Spumoni's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dino Spumoni RSS Feed (New York, NY)

The Drunk Diet: How I Lost 40 Pounds . . . Wasted: A Memoir
The Drunk Diet: How I Lost 40 Pounds . . . Wasted: A Memoir
by Lüc Carl
69 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I read this book and now I'm craving a frozen banana, March 30, 2012
Luc gave me a copy last night to hold for him while he went to a party across town. After reading three pages, when I saw him again I told him I wasn't giving it back. He was cool with that. I read it today hungover while eating chinese takeout. I ended up throwing away the chicken with mixed vegetables and Egg drop soup and made some egg whites and a tuna wrap instead. It tasted great and I felt great too (minus the hangover). If you're not sure about what you're getting, consider the dedication "To anyone who's ever wanted something better." This book makes you want that "something better" and shows you how possible it is.

Check out the recipes in the back. They're easy and sound delicious.

Home Repair
Home Repair
by Liz Rosenberg
Price: $13.99
119 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Was great for the daily commute, May 4, 2009
This review is from: Home Repair (Paperback)
I had a friend recommend this book to me, so I looked into it as I usually read a book a week while on the train to and from work. It was really entertaining! I actually kept reading it even after getting home, which I rarely do since I read to keep my self entertained on the train and thus try to save the book for that time. I really couldn't put this down though. I'd recommend it to someone who wants a good story that brings them through the everyday mind spinning chaos of life, but at the end leaves them feeling good about being alive and being human (with all our of our own deficiencies and beauty) in this world.

I really enjoyed this and would definitely say it's worth checking out.