Profile for T. Buchanan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Buchanan RSS Feed (Upstate NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bandcase Replacement Wristband Large or Small Size with Metal Clasp for Fitbit Flex Activity & Sleep Tracker (No Tracker) (Peach&Lavender, Large)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not same quality as original, January 5, 2015
Had had these for about six weeks and one has already broken. My original one that came with the tracker last four months, so definitely not the same quality. Also it broke in away that makes it unusable. I like the cute design and was lured by the cheap price but likely won't purchase any more since they don't seem to last long.
Update:
A week later 2nd one broke in the same way ...reducing to 1 star.

Circa Joan & David Women's Aversa Pump,Cognac Suede,11 M US
Circa Joan & David Women's Aversa Pump,Cognac Suede,11 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Price was a steal and fit great, November 12, 2014
I actually found these in black on another website and decide to compare on Amazon and ended up picking the brown because they where half the price. The price was a steal and they fit great with my work pants.

Spalding Women's Shades Of Grey Legging, Hydra Print, Large
Spalding Women's Shades Of Grey Legging, Hydra Print, Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short; runs small, November 12, 2014
I loved the look of these leggings but they were too small and much shorter than the picture. I think even if I went a size up they would still be too short. I am 5'10'', so if you are average height this may not be an issue for you.

Reebok Women's Yourflex Trainette RS 4.0 Cross-Training Shoe
Reebok Women's Yourflex Trainette RS 4.0 Cross-Training Shoe
Price: $30.99 - $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Adjust laces to get a better fit, October 22, 2014
Love these shoes! They are very lightweight and look great on my feet. The pink is awesome. I almost didn't buy them because several reviews said they were narrow and I sometimes need wide with soes. However I found simply adjusting the laces fixed the the initial tightness I felt when I first tried them on.

BOBS from Skechers Heart Bobs Fusion Ballet Flat,Natural Orange,11 M US
BOBS from Skechers Heart Bobs Fusion Ballet Flat,Natural Orange,11 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but runs a little big, September 29, 2014
I find that most of these styles of shoes run a little big. They were a great price so I kept them, but probably should have gone down a size.

Anna's Thins, Ginger, 5.25 oz
Anna's Thins, Ginger, 5.25 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive, September 29, 2014
These cookies were so good I had to stop myself from eating the whole package at once. Wonderful ginger flavor.

Barbara's Puffins Cereal, Peanut Butter, 11 Ounce
Barbara's Puffins Cereal, Peanut Butter, 11 Ounce
Price: $3.29

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 29, 2014
This cereal tastes like cardboard. Only way I can tolerate it is to add a banana,

Friends & Lovers
Friends & Lovers
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love that she makes a true album, September 29, 2014
This review is from: Friends & Lovers (MP3 Music)
Marsha does it again. I love that she makes a true album, not just a bunch of singles. Great flow. Nice sexy grown up music. True R&B.

Bundle 2 Items: Eurolux eek-150 Electric Kettle , Acucraft Acupwr Usa Plug Kit 110VOLT
Offered by Everything 220 Volt
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $34.98

3.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, September 29, 2014
Had this for a little over a month now and so far so good. Boils water pretty quickly and I like that it has a light that comes on when it is boiling and shuts off when the water is ready. Just in case you are not around to hear it click off. What I don't like is that it has a filter on the spout and the water doesn't pour smoothly, so you have to be careful as it sometimes comes out the sides.

Breckelles Women's TALIA-01 Faux Suede Pointed Toe Ballet Flats Red 11
Breckelles Women's TALIA-01 Faux Suede Pointed Toe Ballet Flats Red 11
Offered by DesignerShoeDeals
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Burgandy not red and runs big, September 29, 2014
For most part I am a size 11 and sometimes even need wide width, but these shoes in a 11 M were too wide. There was a gap at the side and they looked sloppy on my feet. In addition the color was closer to burgundy than a bright red as the picture shows.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4