Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for J. Marker > Reviews

Browse

J. Marker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Marker "Off Grid Chick" RSS Feed (Clendenin, WV - United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Spy Tec STI_GL300 Mini Portable Real Time GPS Tracker
Spy Tec STI_GL300 Mini Portable Real Time GPS Tracker
Offered by Spy Tec
Price: $129.95
4 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does EXACTLY what it claims!, July 27, 2016
This product is amazing! Using the "real time" function is so clear and concise. It was worth every penny. The battery is good, we recharge it once a week, it would probably last longer but we don't want to take any chances.

# 1 One Step Hand Soap and Sanitizer , USDA Aproved with dispenser, Epic
# 1 One Step Hand Soap and Sanitizer , USDA Aproved with dispenser, Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars REVISED RATING, FROM 1 star to 5 stars!, July 14, 2016
I was really looking forward to this dispenser and soap arring for my up and coming restaurant. My husband (who is very handy i.e. Electrical, plumbing, carpenter) followed directions to a tee and the product is defective, it does not dispense. Now I am without my hand soap.

REVISION - We called the number that was in the box and the gentleman that answered was VERY helpful! It turned out that there was a small hole in the bottle where it dispenses that should not have been there. He gave us a number to send pictures and videos to so he could help us determine the problem. He then offered to send us a free bottle of soap. Great company to deal with HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Bread Loaf Bags Pack of 100 with 100 Free Bread Ties!
Bread Loaf Bags Pack of 100 with 100 Free Bread Ties!
Offered by SHOP$SAVE
Price: $5.82
13 used & new from $3.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Company changed product, NOT A GOOD PRODUCT, June 29, 2016
I used to LOVE these bags, but The bags that I received on this order were NOTHING like the bags I have ordered many times before. The bags I used to order were very sturdy, thick plastic. Now they are flimsy, much shorter, thin bags. NOT worth the money. In the photo the bottom bags are the old bags, the top bags are the new, horrible bags
Comment Comment | Permalink

Water Away Herbal Diuretic to Promote Healthy Water Balance & Weight Loss - Premium Herbal Blend with Green Tea, Dandelion, Potassium & More - 60 capsules - Manufactured in the USA
Offered by Zhou Nutrition
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more bloating!, April 8, 2015
These are excellent!! I know when I have skipped these because I can see it in my face (bloating) ladies you know what I am talking about! Huge thumbs up!

Royal & Langnickel Premier Sketching and Drawing Deluxe Art Set, 134-Piece
Royal & Langnickel Premier Sketching and Drawing Deluxe Art Set, 134-Piece
Offered by A.I. Friedman
Price: $79.46
13 used & new from $77.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit as a birthday gift!, April 8, 2015
I bought these for me 10 year old granddaughter. You might think it is a little sophisticated for her age but she has shown AMAZING potential as an artist. This was her first grown up set of art supplies and SHE LOVES THEM! Huge thumbs up from Grandma!

MyCraftSupplies Unfinished Natural Wood Gift Price Tags 3 1/4 inch Long Set of 25 Made in the USA
Offered by Nakpunar®
Price: $7.86
2 used & new from $7.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for spice labeling!, April 8, 2015
These are great! I use them as tags for my spices (see photo) held on by twine. I get tons of compliments on them. A very economical way to dress up anything that needs a label. They are also very sturdy and well made!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
Offered by SimplyBeautiful
Price: $24.99
20 used & new from $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Why wouldn't you? Cost savings is amazing and it just works better!, March 7, 2015
My husband RAVES about this razor! Not to mention the savings from not having to buy disposables, you can get 100 blades for next to nothing and according to my husband the quality of the shave is nothing short of amazing! Huge thumbs up in this household!

St. Ives Body Wash Purifying Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Wash, 24 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Offered by Health and Beauty Supplies
Price: $18.93
4 used & new from $18.88

5.0 out of 5 stars God send for Psoriasis sufferers!, March 7, 2015
Nothing helps my psoriasis EXCEPT soaking in an ocean or a bath of salt. This is the FIRST TIME that I have found a body wash that helps my psoriasis on a daily basis. Not to mention that it exfoliates your skin so beautifully that your skin feels baby soft after your shower! My face has never looked better, I follow up my shower with a good moisturizer and the difference in my skin is so noticeable that my hubby commented on it! Enough said! LOL

Concord 9 Piece Stainless Steel 5-Ply Bottom Cookware Set (Induction Compatible)
Offered by Concord Cookware Inc.
Price: $65.98
5 used & new from $65.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Sturdy and beautiful, May 23, 2014
I am so impressed, it truly exceeded my expectations! I have been looking a long time for a beautiful but sturdy set of Stainless cookware with SMALL pots. Totally worth the purchase!

Carlisle Super Lug Lawn & Garden Tire - 20X10-8
Carlisle Super Lug Lawn & Garden Tire - 20X10-8
Price: $73.92
2 used & new from $73.92

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, just love them, August 16, 2013
I am a Tomboy at heart!! I do all of the riding mowing on our land (10 acres of mowable land). It takes me 3 days to do it all. We have "rolling hills" on our land, nothing really steep but it is difficult to make sharp turns on an incline, NOT ANYMORE! These tires really grip! No more getting stuck or slipping in the mud, and unless I'm in some really sloppy terrain it does not tear up my land. I am a huge fan, thumbs up for me!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8