Profile for Myron Thornberry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 136

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Myron Thornberry "MDT" RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Beeswax, 0.15 Ounce, 4 Count
Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Beeswax, 0.15 Ounce, 4 Count
Price: $8.99
12 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My exclusive lip lube for more that a decade., June 10, 2014
And I do not need to try other options. This offers the best results of any lip lube I have every tried.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (AT&T)
Price: $699.99
7 used & new from $433.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad's favorite phone ever!, June 10, 2014
Dad is a big fan of the Note series already...very easy on the eyes. This one improves battery life and user experience so much that he transferred to the new phone with no issues.

9GreenBox - Fragrant Michelia Figo "Banana Shrub" 1 Gal Live Plant
9GreenBox - Fragrant Michelia Figo "Banana Shrub" 1 Gal Live Plant
Offered by 9GreenBox
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best fragrance ever!, June 10, 2014
I first learned of this plant in a greenhouse at the University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. SUCH a heavenly fragrance! I have to have one. Amazon shipped this right away and it is still doing well months later.

PT# -61032713 PT# # 61032713- Sanitizer Hand Quik-Care 7oz 62.5% Ethanol Fm Btl Ea by, Ecolabs/Huntington Med.
Offered by The Perfect Fit
Price: $12.25
2 used & new from $12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy on the skin., June 10, 2014
I have seen this for years during every doctor visit and even tried a few times so when I needed to replace the purell on my desk I when searching on Amazon and gave it a try. I like the product and I like the dispensing tip.

M.D FORTÉ® Facial Cleanser III
M.D FORTÉ® Facial Cleanser III
Offered by All things Beauty
Price: $58.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite cleanser for many years!, June 10, 2014
First recommended by my dermatologist, I began using this product several years ago. I was apprehensive at first due to my sensitive skin but it works great! And no fragrance to deal with.

M Series Tape Cartridge for P-Touch Labelers, 1/2w, Black on Clear
M Series Tape Cartridge for P-Touch Labelers, 1/2w, Black on Clear
Offered by MyOfficeInnovations
Price: $10.89
4 used & new from $9.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice results, April 23, 2014
This was exactly what I needed for the office and it worked well for the intended application. I have only positive feedback.

Ecojeannie Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer / Citrus Juicer, Commercial Grade, High Quality (18/10 Steel)
Offered by Arrow Industries Inc
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $19.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Squeezed every last drop out!, March 24, 2014
And large enough for oranges and tangerines if one so desired. My only suggestion would be for a nicer feel in the hand. The metal edges are not rough or sharp but just not as comfortable as I had hoped.

NeilMed's Sinus Rinse Extra Strength Pre-Mixed Hypertonic Packets, 70 Count Box
NeilMed's Sinus Rinse Extra Strength Pre-Mixed Hypertonic Packets, 70 Count Box
Offered by Vida Pharmacy
Price: $22.54
3 used & new from $22.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cleans house!, March 24, 2014
I have been using NeilMed sinus rinse twice a day for years with great success and noticeable health improvements. These do burn slightly as the labeling predicts but seem to dry things up better and for a longer time.

Nexcare Waterproof Clear Bandage Assorted Sizes, 50-Count Packages (Pack of 4)
Nexcare Waterproof Clear Bandage Assorted Sizes, 50-Count Packages (Pack of 4)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $18.59
6 used & new from $18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Seals the cut and still allows typing!, March 24, 2014
That was the general response from my CEO when I first provider her with one of these. The other options for her fingertip cut inhibited typing but these are so sleek and slim that her work became unimpeded.

Patuoxun Camera Lens Kit for iPhone 4G 4S iPad Mobile Phones (Fish Eye Lens, Wide Angle, Micro Lens)
Offered by Patozon
Price: $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars What an easy fix!, March 24, 2014
I use these both on my Nexus 5 and on my MacBook Air. Skype viewers have given positive feedback on the video improvements. Great deal!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14