Profile for David Watson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David Watson RSS Feed

Blendtec TB-621-26 Total Blender WildSide/FourSide, Black
Blendtec TB-621-26 Total Blender WildSide/FourSide, Black
Offered by BlendingPro
Price: $524.95
9 used & new from $349.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Blendtec convert, May 24, 2012
I agree with people who LOVE their Blendtec. I've had mine for two years now and use both the standard size jar and Wildside (larger) jar for blending. I make fresh peanut butter in it in small batches. Nothing beats having fresh, warm peanut butter. I also blend up the Costco size bag (2 1/2 lbs) of spinach, freeze it in silicon cupcake pans and store them for my smoothies. Makes it so easy in the morning.

One piece of research I did when selecting between the Blendtec and the Vitamix is that the Vitamix is quite a bit taller and generally does not fit on a kitchen counter under the overhead shelves. The Blendtec is shorter and fits perfectly on the counter and can be tucked to the back under the overheads.

There is a HUGE difference between a standard blender and this baby.

Enjoy.

Timex T2N650KW Weekender Gray Slip Thru Nylon Strap Watch
Timex T2N650KW Weekender Gray Slip Thru Nylon Strap Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but hard to read, January 31, 2012
I really can't complain too much since it was under $30 and I do wear it quite often. I will say that what I'm most disappointed with is that the hands (being silver/chrome) are quite hard to read against the black background. I end up having to tilt my wrist a few times to catch the reflection of something to even see the minute and hour hands. I do like how the numbers are very easy to read and I even like the 24 hour time that is indicated on the dial. The Indiglo is a nice feature. Overall very satisfied for the price but should have gotten the lighter dial background with the dark hands.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2012 5:33 AM PST