Profile for Ez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ez RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA USA)

Itilt
Itilt
Offered by Bargain Bosses LLC
Price: $9.95
28 used & new from $8.36

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great little iPad stand, August 20, 2014
This review is from: Itilt (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This is a great little iPad stand. Even with a thick tablet cover, the iPad fits securely in the holders on the bottom of the stand. I really like the various degrees of tilt. SInce I draw from the tablet, it's quite convenient. Great design, I highly recommend.

NEW AYL 100% Premium Executive Genuine Leather Folio Slim Thin Case (Purple) with Built-in Stand for iPad 4 / iPad 3 / Apple iPad 2 + Supports Auto Wake/Sleep Smart Cover Function (Best Selling Model) + 3 Year Warranty Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Super nice iPad cover, July 21, 2014
Super nice iPad cover. Sturdy and wraps itself around the tablet in a nice snug fit. I've had mine for over a year and it still looks new.

Rhodiola Rosea, Siberian Extract, 3% Rosavins 1% Salidrosides, Free Guide to Rhodiola, Adaptogen Traditionally Used to Combat Stress, Increase Energy and Stamina, Improve Mental Focus and Enhance Mood - 60 Vegetarian Capsules - 500mg
Offered by Supernova Naturals
Price: $21.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Rhodiola from Super Nova is definitely an effective herb, July 21, 2014
Rhodiola from Super Nova is definitely an effective herb. The caps have a flowery scent to it....nice. In my case, I was hoping for the energy lift many have experienced. However it manifests its effects on my system as a sedative after a few days. Researched and read that this is not uncommon esp. in high does, usually, over 100mg (Super Nova Naturals is 500 mg for one cap).

I started the rhodiola and for the first couple of days using 1 capsule in the morning. Not sure what to expect. Nothing noticeable.
Next few days, I took 1 cap twice a day at 3 hour intervals apart before 4pm... noticed way less fidgeting and restless leg gone this evening atm. This issue is pretty constant every night - possibly a climb in cortisol. So, to have the fidgeting knocked down is a noticeable event.

On 2 caps a day, I notice a sedated sort of effect, even a little depressed because of low energy!
Went down to 1/2 cap in morning. Severe sleepiness, (I had slept only 6 hrs last night) but the effect lasted 3 hours. Took other half in evening before bed. Definitely seems to bring down energy. What I've noticed is that my body relaxes to an extreme. I feel it as a sort of loose, heavy weight on muscles and mind. I admit, I was a bit depressed because my sense of focus and productivity declined if I took it during the day. It's that powerful. I've experimented with taking it in the evenings to unwind before bedtime and so far I sleep well. So, maybe if I do have increasing cortisol in the evenings the Rhodiola caps from Super Nova stops it from fruition into full blown insomnia.

One note - I stopped taking the SN rhodiola for a week. When I resumed with one full cap in the day the energy returned; There may be a reverse effect from building up in my body if taken every day for more than a week. On researching, several folks indicate that taken in the latter half of the day the energy goes up rather than earlier in the day when cortisol is highest and energy may be lowered. I'm intrigued with adaptogenics as it seems the effect very much depends on where your system is at in that particular day.
As with all herb experiments my experience is unique to me. There is definitely something in these caps. The Rhodiola offered by Super Nova is a potent powder. Another person's system may feel this herb as the lift in energy and focus I was hoping for.
Your mileage may very well vary.

JigSaw Magnesium w/SRT, 240T/Bottle.
JigSaw Magnesium w/SRT, 240T/Bottle.
Offered by P Coast Partners
Price: $34.25
26 used & new from $34.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and Effective Solution, November 27, 2012
For me Jigsaw Magnesium with SRT has been a godsend. My Issues have to do with the IBS which manifested in chronic severe constipation. Several years of struggling produced excruciatingly painful piles. The only way to control pain and reduce the inflammation of the damn piles was to reduce the constipation. Jigsaw Mag w SRT has been and is the best help I could have used to deal with this chronic problem. I am still managing the constipation issue with Jigsaw Mag while I implement the SCD diet to correct the gut disbiosis. As a mechanical laxative gently attracting water to my colon it is leagues ahead of harsh irritants such as grain fibers or cramping herbs like cascara sagrada,etc. No irritation at all and the effect is gentle and complete!!! Especially valuable for a sensitive gut like mine.

While I heal this is a positive experience in my health routine. The Jigsaw Mag tablets will continue to be my main supplement in managing the symptoms of IBS.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2013 10:33 PM PDT

Cable Matters Gold Plated Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt™ Port Compatible) to HDMI Cable in White 10 Feet
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $11.99
6 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable!, May 23, 2012
Just received this cable. Quality of picture from my MacBook Pro (i7) to the HDMI Sony 52" is fantastic. Definitely HiDef quality. Sound comes thru as well. SOme tweaking in System Prefs and all is good.

As far as I can see this first day of use, I highly recommend.

8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back: Natural Posture Solutions for Pain in the Back, Neck, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, and Foot
by Esther Gokhale
Price: $17.32
111 used & new from $12.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Body Alignment with Knowledge, January 4, 2012
I've had chronic low back issues for over 12 years seeking the help of mainstream doctors and clinics that really have no true idea how to work through your body to achieve a healthy core.
This last year and a half was spent almost entirely rebuilding my strength and confidence after 3 bulging discs took my right leg out with a severe, tear-wrenching sciatica event. I found that Esthers descriptions and explanations on posture, specifically, bending correctly at the hip and sitting in balance have been invaluable in the last 3 months to finally stop aggravating my lower back and relieve the constant twinge in the lumbar-sacral area. Knowing a bit of the history as to why most back issues start with the comparison from other cultures and even our own going back a hundred years helped me to understand how and why it's easy to slip into unhealthy alignment.

I do recommend this work and the exceptionally thorough presentation of the exercises to help build body awareness while alleviating some of the issues associated with back pain. I will mention the Egoscue method as a very good system, as well. Great but time consuming exercises that also help to relieve stress on the entire back. Definitely worth considering and trying before submitting to more drastic measures.

eForCity Case Holder with Sport Armband for iPod classic/touch
eForCity Case Holder with Sport Armband for iPod classic/touch
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ipod Holder, May 7, 2011
Ordered this for my Ipod Nano.
Considering that it's made for the bigger Classic Ipod, I like the fact, that I have room to stuff the ear plugs into it as well as the Nano while carrying it all in one pocket.
The flap holds all in very securely.
A little bulky, but it serves as great padding in case you drop.

Soehnle 65105, Style Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
Soehnle 65105, Style Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
Price: $29.99
8 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Neet Little Scale, May 7, 2011
Love this little scale. I've had it for a year and it continues to work without a glitch. Makes sense to measure stuff on a flat surface, tho. Otherwise digital readout is stable. If I take the item off and place it back on it reads the same. Had another scale that would read differently every time.
Glass plate is great which one can screw off very easily for cleaning.
Well made and sturdy.
Only nit - If the readout were lit, would make this item even better.

Highly recommend.

Gregory Angora 26 Daypack
Gregory Angora 26 Daypack

5.0 out of 5 stars Angora 26 - Great little pack, April 12, 2011
This review is from: Gregory Angora 26 Daypack (Sports)
Took this back on a day trip through some local canyons. I pack an SLR camera and camera gear when I go out, including a long lens. I used padding from a photo bag to cushion my camera. My load was light as backpacking goes, the pack was only 1/3 full. But, having carried my photo gear in a Lowe Pro SlingShot100 camera bag, on other trips, I found that eventually my one shoulder starts to get sore from the strap and my camera feels heavy in this(I still like the LP. It serves as a good padded case). Didn't feel the load with the Angora 26 with same camera gear plus a full aluminum canteen, my cousin's water bottle and a couple of snacks. The pack distributed pressure from the load pretty evenly. Pack disappeared at times. Load was not a chore to carry. Had NO sore shoulders and my low back ( I have 3 slipped discs) was happy after a 3 hour hike up and down through heavily trenched trails.
Using the hip belt on the descent, load was stuck to my body - no sloshing, more comfortable and conforms even better.

The side pocket was perfect size for my canteen plus I didn't feel its weight as I walked. The main compartments are roomy. There is a water reservoir compartment that will probably take a 70 oz Camelbak, which is what I'm planning to put in there. Inside velcroed pockets on the top compartment are nice. Several places for little stuff and one that fits sunglasses. Plenty of room for couple of lite packable insulated jackets and rain shells in the main compartment.

I like this pack a lot. The silhouette is simple, color Pumice looks great. Big enough for a full day's adventures this is a great little daypack.