Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for FrogDaddy79 > Reviews

Browse

FrogDaddy79's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

FrogDaddy79 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Grimm Season 4
Grimm Season 4
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2016
This review is from: Grimm Season 4 (Amazon Video)
Ooooo!!! What the heck?! Too many surprises! When do I get season 5 on Prime?!

Grimm Season 2
Grimm Season 2
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great show for fiction fans, June 13, 2016
This review is from: Grimm Season 2 (Amazon Video)
This is a great show for fiction fans. It is the perfect combination of European folktales and modern crime genre. I find myself walking around trying to figure out what kind of Wessen a person would be.

Falling Skies Season 5
Falling Skies Season 5
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sad I have nothing more to watch :(, May 11, 2016
I love the series though I'm a little disappointed in the lack-of-depth of the final episode. It seemed rushed.

Meet the Robinsons
Meet the Robinsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 7, 2015
This review is from: Meet the Robinsons (Amazon Video)
This is an excellent movie, for kids and for adults.

The Judge (2014)
The Judge (2014)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 22, 2015
This review is from: The Judge (2014) (Amazon Video)
Great movie. Robert Downey Jr. And Robert Duvall are very believable! Excellent film!

Arthur Christmas
Arthur Christmas
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 2, 2015
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Amazon Video)
My kids loved this movie. I always enjoy watching films that remind people of the 'magic' of Christmas.

Lego Movie, The (Blu-ray)
Lego Movie, The (Blu-ray)
DVD ~ Chris Pratt
Price: $15.48
86 used & new from $5.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for the kids, June 20, 2014
I bought it for the kids because they have been asking to see it. I ended up sitting down and watching it with them. It is very humorous, contains some useful messages, and there are plenty of jokes and themes geared specifically for adults who played with LEGOs as children.

Black Ronin Tomahawk w/ Black Nylon Sheath
Black Ronin Tomahawk w/ Black Nylon Sheath
Offered by Anytime Blades
Price: $23.99
4 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, June 20, 2014
I bought this item as a parting present for a friend of mine. The black steel looks incredible and it mounts very well. I did not throw it or attempt to cut anything with it, as I am not a trained ninja and feared for the safety of my children. This item is very sharp and shouls be kept out of reach of accident prone people.

Knights of Badassdom
Knights of Badassdom

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, June 20, 2014
I think this cast of characters got together on a Friday, after smoking a crazy amount of weed, and decided to make a movie just for giggles. The blatant fun-poking at Live Action Role Players combined with 'B' rated special effects make this movie humorous and "Mystery Science Theater 3000" worthy.

Sons Of Anarchy Season 5
Sons Of Anarchy Season 5
Price: $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Software Issue, November 10, 2012
I had some trouble viewing the episode on my computer because of a flashplayer software conflict however I was able to view it using my Samsung Smart TV. I love the clarity and streaming ability! It was like watching it on a Blu-Ray!

Page: 1 | 2