Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Heather Kim > Reviews

Browse

Heather Kim's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather Kim RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
joylve Knitting Yarn Skein Baby Super Smooth Worsted Soft Natural Silk Wool Fiber Sky Blue
Offered by Joy.live
Price: $2.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Purple not blue, April 26, 2016
This is not blue at all like in the photo. It's purple. Very disappointed.

Summer of Fire
Summer of Fire
by Kitty Pilgrim
Price: $15.95
34 used & new from $3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lavish entertaining read, April 16, 2016
This review is from: Summer of Fire (Paperback)
What a joy to read! I couldn't put the book down or read fast enough. Kitty Pilgrim's experience as a TV journalist shows. She writes with such vividness and I don't mean just about beautiful locations in Italy and England. Her descriptions of a room, or a character are so rich in detail -- living color! However, she never gets bogged down or off track. This is a breezy, wonderful read. I felt like I was in every scene. It was like watching a really good movie -- entertaining while also learning something, in this case, about volcanoes.

DecoBros 8-Inch Two-Sided Swivel Wall Mount Mirror with 7x Magnification, 13.5-Inch Extension, Nickel
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $24.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mirror. You will need better screws, December 13, 2015
This is an excellent mirror. The reason for the 4 stars was that the mirror arrived with useless screws. We had to get better screws because we were afraid the mirror would fall from it's weight, especially needing to constantly move it back and forth. That was a bit of a project because our wall had empty space between two walls so we need to get the kind of screws that could fit through the small openings on the mirror attachment to the wall and still be able to fan out on the other side of the wall. Also, the mirror joints were very tight. I used "3 in One" oil on the joints and it worked beautifully.
The company really stands behind its product though. When I initially reached them about how to loosen the joints, they were prepared to instantly send another mirror. (The customer service person didn't know to recommend the oil. Another customer on Amazon recommended it.)

CoreFitnessByJana
CoreFitnessByJana

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pilates under the clouds, May 26, 2015
This review is from: CoreFitnessByJana
Jana is fantastic, very caring and you get a full Pilates workout. I love that while I'm getting ready for the next roll-up or exercise, I'm looking up at the clouds! This is a beautiful location and a great workout. What a bargain!!

Champion Women Double Dry 7 Bike Shorts
Champion Women Double Dry 7 Bike Shorts
Price: $13.15 - $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fabric, doesn't ride, fits well. What more?, May 12, 2015
Great fabric...not too thin which I was worried about. Really nice fabric and incredibly comfortable. They don't ride up on your legs or down at the waist. They also come to your waist (I'm high-waisted) which I really like. I'm already looking for some capris for a change of pace...from this company because these shorts are so fantastic.

Plymor Brand Glass Display Dome / Cloche with no Base - 5.5" x 11"
Plymor Brand Glass Display Dome / Cloche with no Base - 5.5" x 11"
Offered by Collecting Warehouse
Price: $30.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Showcasing and Protecting Precious Items, January 30, 2015
This is perfect for showcasing valuable items. I used it to protect a Russian egg from dust. It's perfect and unobtrusive. I was looking under "cheese dome" or "cake dome" and glad I found this of all things, under "doll dome". Just look at what Pottery Barn charges for these and you'll be glad you searched Amazon!

Running Down A Dream: Designing Your Perfect Life
Running Down A Dream: Designing Your Perfect Life
by Shawn Shepheard
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Motivational and Inspiring, December 17, 2008
I enjoyed this book a lot. I found the stories very inspirational and I also liked the tips Shawn provides. When I want a jolt of positive energy, I read this. But, beyond just feeling good, the wisdom is very useful for me to apply to my life.

This is definitely worth buying.

Winning and Reinvention with Howard Schultz and Ray Kroc
Winning and Reinvention with Howard Schultz and Ray Kroc
DVD ~ Stephen R. Covey

5.0 out of 5 stars Persistent and Phenomenal, March 17, 2008
I love the fact that Howard Schultz was rejected from a job for a year! It's refreshing that it's not all a bed of roses for the uber-successful.

I found this DVD very inspiring and watch it over and over, especially the part where he urges you never to give up on your dreams.

Also, I found the bonus of this DVD to be the part all about how to build a great team.

Across the Universe (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Across the Universe (Two-Disc Special Edition)
DVD ~ Evan Rachel Wood
Offered by Amazing Prime Express
Price: $6.98
242 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative,Inspiring and Makes Me Feel Young Again, March 17, 2008
I felt like I was watching the story of my life. Plus this movie is so creatively done. Julie Taymor is a genius!

Best to watch it on a big screen to give it justice! If you're a Boomer,you definitely want to see this!

Marriage & Love Relationship Skills with Harville Hendrix
Marriage & Love Relationship Skills with Harville Hendrix
DVD ~ Success Television

5.0 out of 5 stars Soulmates, Lovers and Patterns, March 17, 2008
Need I say more?

I've constantly wondered why I'm in the same relationship...different face...over and over. It gets exhausting!

This DVD is fantastic in that Harville Hendrix explains why we choose our lovers and then you have successful married people providing advice about infidelity, fights and so much more.

Page: 1 | 2