Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for J. Niss > Reviews

Browse

J. Niss' Profile

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Niss RSS Feed (Western Mass)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Hopkins Subzero 16621 Ice Crusher Ice Scraper (Colors May Vary)
Hopkins Subzero 16621 Ice Crusher Ice Scraper (Colors May Vary)
Price: $5.55
12 used & new from $3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 8, 2016
better than any scraper I've ever used.

Hario V60 Coffee Sever Set, Chocolate
Hario V60 Coffee Sever Set, Chocolate
Offered by UJC Mart Japan
Price: $15.80
158 used & new from $12.64

5.0 out of 5 stars using the method described on the additional package of Hario filters I bought resulted in the best cup I've made in a long time, March 31, 2016
reviewing the Hario V60 coffee maker/filters/Hario coffee scoop. I don't have a scale so I can't dial in as closely as many people who are brewing using the pour over method, but using their scoop and the pre-ground Starbucks' dark roast "morning joe" I just made a killer cuppa right outta the starting gate. 2 scoops (the Hario scoop holds a little more than a standard scoop) and 12 oz water, using the method described on the additional package of Hario filters I bought resulted in the best cup I've made in a long time. Better than grinding and using a french press this morning (which was very good but didn't deliver nearly the varied flavors I could detect without effort on tasting the results of this method with this maker/filter). I am stunned! went out and bought a new batch of whole beans to begin brewing with freshly ground. I have made good coffee for decades with a french press, a chemex, and a melitta pour over cone; the press making the best when done carefully. I had read others saying they got as good and better results with the Hario as compared to using a French press and I concur (and haven't even made a fresh ground cup yet). Amazing!!

Hearing Aid Battery Powerone size 13 made in Germany Genuine 60 Pack
Hearing Aid Battery Powerone size 13 made in Germany Genuine 60 Pack
Offered by PremiumBatteries
Price: $14.95
10 used & new from $14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 2, 2015
these are great! have used two batches so far with amazing results. blow away all the drugstore batts.

Magellan RM5330T-LM GPS Naviagtor
Magellan RM5330T-LM GPS Naviagtor
Price: Click here to see our price
29 used & new from $76.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved this device, August 2, 2015
Absolutely loved this device. All features worked fantastically, as described. Unfortunately I drive a very noisy van while transporting people in wheelchairs and the volume on the newer Magellans is not as loud as I require. Magellan actually improved the clarity and enunciation of it's voices since my daughter's older model 2036 was manufactured in 2010, but the models are slimmer now with apparently smaller speakers and could not compete with my less than quiet environment. If I was using this "normally" (normal road noise in a typical consumer vehicle) I would have kept it. In my experience if you need to look up a lot of addresses the Magellan simply leaves the tom toms and garmins in the dust with it's rapid look-up. I am therefore returning this but getting an older Magellan (model 5145tlm) which is supposed to have the louder volume of the model 2036.

Expanding Wooden Fence
Expanding Wooden Fence
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars displayed as useful with animals and children, August 2, 2015
This review is from: Expanding Wooden Fence
displayed as useful with animals and children, but cam with a printed insert saying "do not use around animals or small children".

Garmin nüvi 2497LMT 4.3-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
Offered by PrimeDeal
Price: $137.99
8 used & new from $91.82

2.0 out of 5 stars I had to return this unit (which I liked in many ways) because it was not indicating which ..., August 2, 2015
I drive people in wheelchairs to medical appointments in a large van, so I need to navigate multiple addresses daily. I had to return this unit (which I liked in many ways) because it was not indicating which direction to turn on to a street when leaving a hospital, other medical facility or a patient's driveway. I was going to just live with that until it then gave me bad directions more than once, literally leading me to the wrong street. I also have to knock points off it for it's hit and miss ability to understand voice commands.

Kinamax CB-COAX 5-Feet Premium Coaxial Audio Video Cable (White)
Kinamax CB-COAX 5-Feet Premium Coaxial Audio Video Cable (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars did not fit standard USA cable tv connection, and ..., November 9, 2014
did not fit standard USA cable tv connection, and even if it had, one end was crimped improperly and ruined.

Spenco Total Support Original Insole, Women's 9-10 / Men's 8-9
Spenco Total Support Original Insole, Women's 9-10 / Men's 8-9
Offered by Quality Sourced Products
Price: Click here to see our price
33 used & new from $14.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 9, 2014
these work incredibly well for my plantar fasciitis.

Sorel Men's Cold Mountain Zip Snow Boot,Black,8.5 M US
Sorel Men's Cold Mountain Zip Snow Boot,Black,8.5 M US
Offered by Bob Wards
Price: $69.97

5.0 out of 5 stars love em. zippers working on the pair I received, November 9, 2014
a killer boot.

Old Friend Men's Sheepskin/Char Innersole Sheepskin Insole,Natural,One Size (Men's 7-13 M)
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, November 9, 2014
others have posted that these were not as nice as the original layer of sheepskin insole in the slippers, but the pair I just received are much nicer (thicker and more consistently so) than the originals which I also got recently.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6