Profile for Taran1103 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Taran1103 RSS Feed

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, amFilm® Premium Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector for iPhone 6 4.7 inch 2014 ATT Verizon T-mobile Sprint (3-Pack) [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector, October 13, 2014
Great screen protector! Although a tad difficult to put on, it comes with 3 of them, so I was able to figure it out by the 3rd one.

The Cat Behavior Answer Book: Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face; Answers to Every Question You'll Ever Ask
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for cat people!, January 4, 2014
Owning 2 cats, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I was able to get some really bizarre behaviors explained in this book and it contained a lot of useful information that throughout my cat ownership years, I'll be able to refer back to this book.

On the Island
On the Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow..amazing, April 18, 2012
This review is from: On the Island (Kindle Edition)
I've read a lot of books in my 29 years and let me just say that this is pretty much the best book I've ever read. I can't believe it's the author's first book? Seriously? Its such a great story and I was captivated from beginning to end. It even made me think about my own life and put a lot of things in perspective for me. Especially when it comes to age, and younger men. Please read this book. You won't be sorry!

Lauren Conrad Style
Lauren Conrad Style
by Lauren Conrad
110 used & new from $1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great style book!, December 11, 2010
This review is from: Lauren Conrad Style (Hardcover)
I happened to go into Barnes and Noble to read this book, and was actually a little put off by the fact that it was in the teen section. I'm 28 years old so I was hesitant about looking through it but decided to anyway. I was shocked to find out how FABULOUS this book is!! Even someone well in their 30s can learn something from this book. As soon as I finished reading it, I headed over to the mall and was so much more clear headed on what to buy/not to buy. I highly recommend this book for anyone who needs a little help in finding some stylish clothes and what would work best with them!