ARRAY(0x962ea450)

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Princess Kenz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Evenflo Tribute Sport Convertible Car Seat, Daisy Doodle
Evenflo Tribute Sport Convertible Car Seat, Daisy Doodle
Price: $45.00
7 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for traveling, March 5, 2014
I bought this seat to use it when i travel to my family. I left it there and whenever we visit, we use it.
It's big enough for a 3-4 year old however I used it for my 18 months old baby as well and it was just fine.
And for the price ($50), you can't go wrong.

I recommend it for a second car or to use when traveling like I do.

Kalencom 2-in-1 Potette Plus, Blue
Kalencom 2-in-1 Potette Plus, Blue
Price: $14.99
12 used & new from $11.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it...I take it everywhere, March 5, 2014
Potty training is not an easy process. This 2 in 1 potty/seat helps a lot with the process. I take it everywhere with me. I mostly use it as a seat but there were a few times where I used it as a potty and it worked perfect (During a picnic, in the car once when parked..)

The bags are expensive but I bought them anyway. You never know when you will need them. It's been a year and I still plenty of them left just because I use this product as a seat more often then a potty (As a potty in emergencies or places with no restrooms or with really filthy ones!!)

Great buy :))

Zoli Baby BOT Straw Sippy Cup - Purple - 9 oz
Zoli Baby BOT Straw Sippy Cup - Purple - 9 oz
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $15.00
11 used & new from $14.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Till the last drop in the cup..perfect, March 5, 2014
The search for a good cup wasn't easy. I bought the smaller cup of this cup at for my 2 year old daughter. It worked amazing.
I went for this size now (9 oz) as my daughter is almost 3. I love the cap that protects the straw. I love the fact that she can drink her milk and water till the last drop.
Now, you ought to be carful when pouring hot milk in it, it will over flow from the srtaw. That is pretty much the only thing that i can consider a negative.

For people who want a no drip cup, that is not easy to find and if you do find it, the child will have to suck hard to be able to drink.

So this cup works great for my toddler. Happy with the purchase.

Sock It To Me Rainbow Knee High Womens Socks
Sock It To Me Rainbow Knee High Womens Socks
Offered by newbury-comics
Price: $10.00
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Used it for a 5K run, March 5, 2014
Colours are bright. My calves are quiet big so it fit easily without squeezing them and stayed up the entire run.
i washed them and the colors stayed bright and lovely.

Wish it had more cotton in it!

Jefferies Socks Girls 2-6X Stripe Tights, Orange/Black, 2-4
Jefferies Socks Girls 2-6X Stripe Tights, Orange/Black, 2-4
Price: $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought them for my daughter's Witch Halloween outfit, October 24, 2013
I like these tights a lot. I bought them for my 2 and half year daughter's Witch outfit for halloween. Since my daughter is a very thin girl, they run a bit big on her however they do look lovely on her!
I believe they will fit perfectly on any toddler as they are stretchy.
The tights are quiet light, good for the fall weather.

They arrived in a decent time.

Looking forward for my daughter to wear them in her school's halloween party :)

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Safari Chunky Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Safari Chunky Puzzle
Price: $9.99
66 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely puzzle for 18-24 months!, September 9, 2013
This puzzle is lovely. Very colourful and durable. I got this puzzle for my 2 year and 4 months old daughter as she loves puzzles but she did it in 30 seconds!! I was happy that she was able to put all the pieces in place quickly but then thought ' Now what?' ..I just bought it!
Since the animal pieces can stand, we make up stories about them and since we are bilingual we talk about their names in both languages.

I think this puzzle is for 18-24 months but not 2 plus!

CHI Silk Infusion, Silk Reconstructing Complex, 2 Ounce
CHI Silk Infusion, Silk Reconstructing Complex, 2 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dry or wet hair..Love it, September 9, 2013
I love this invention. It's so light I don't need to use except a drop to give my hair a shine especially when i feel it's dull. I also use it when it's humid, it helps tamer the flying hair.

I have been using it for almost a year. You can use it on wet hair or dry hair.

Try it :)

Paper Magic Toy Story 3 800 Count Sticker Box
Paper Magic Toy Story 3 800 Count Sticker Box
Offered by THE FAMILY PLACE
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stickers Box, September 9, 2013
My 2 year old daughter loves Toy Story. I ordered this stickers box and love it. It has a variety of big and small stickers. Since she is potty training, I am using them as a prize for every time to pees in the toilet!
The stickers are well made and are removed easily for clothes or hands.
I believe this box will last a few months.

You can use the box for storage later since it's a cute box :)

The First Years Disney Princess Soft Trainer Seat
The First Years Disney Princess Soft Trainer Seat
Price: $12.19
14 used & new from $10.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it..durable!, May 21, 2013
I bought this seat for my little girl to start potty training. It's cushiony enough and the two side handles are useful for the baby to hold on.
It's also easy for my 20 months old daughter to put on the toilet herself! I take it with me anywhere since my daughter is in potty training. It's light to carry and fits in the back of the stroller however it's big to fit in a diaper bag, would prefer a foldable seat to carry around.

Would definitely recommend it.

Graco Optimo Duffle Bag - Black
Graco Optimo Duffle Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A very durable bag. My husband likes to carry it!, August 4, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was looking for a diaper bag for my newborn that my husband was comfortable carrying and also had easily takes bottles, change of clothes, diapers, medicine (just in case), little toys, wipes, tissue paper and any other item i can think of my baby could suddenly need on the go! I've owned this bag for almost a year and a half and it still looks new :)
The price of the bag has definitely gone way up as i bought it for $45!!

This bag is:
-Very durable
-My husband has no problem carrying it( we've got the black color)
-Has 3 insulated pockets for bottles (fits an 8oz bottle easily) the keeps the milk rather warm up to two hours, now I also use these pocket for a cup of yoghurt or some fruits!
-Has a changing pad
-2 little pockets at the front i use for pacifiers, little items
- 1 big pocket at the front where I put the spoons, the medicine, the tissue paper and a little pack of hand wipes
-6 inside pockets (2 of them fit only very little things if you have the bottles in the outside pockets), I use the other 4 pockets for dippers, cream , bibs..etc
-I use the big compartment for one or two the change of clothes, an 8 oz thermos of hot water for the formula
-Easy to clean inside and outside.

I love this bag! it's quiet heavy when it's full (ofcourse!) because i like to have everything with me when i go out and be prepared for all circumstances.
I have travelled with it a lot!
I only started looking for a smaller diaper bag as my baby is 16 months now and I don't need as much items with me on the go as before.

Try it, you'll love it!!

Page: 1 | 2