Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for susie2you > Reviews

Browse

susie2you's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

susie2you RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pink Fire Opal 925 Sterling Silver Filled Ring Size 9
Pink Fire Opal 925 Sterling Silver Filled Ring Size 9
Offered by jewelrychen
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, May 14, 2016
What a gorgeous ring! The quality is outstanding. The silver is heavy and the pink opal color is just beautiful. The size runs true.

Womens Polarized Fit Over Glasses Sunglasses Rhinestones Rectangle Gray
Womens Polarized Fit Over Glasses Sunglasses Rhinestones Rectangle Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sunglasses., May 14, 2016
Love these glasses. They are sleek, attractive, and a great pair of sunglasses. They completely cover my prescription glasses. I highly recommend them, and plan to buy more to accessorize my various outfits.

The Shop on Main: Small Town Romance (Comfort Crossing Book 1)
The Shop on Main: Small Town Romance (Comfort Crossing Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Story, March 10, 2016
The Shop on Main was a pleasant read, the kind of book you can read before bedtime to relax you before sleeping. I cared about the two main characters, and was sorry to come to the end of the story, as I wanted to see how their relationship developed.

Easy Spirit Women's Travelwool Mule, Light Grey, 6.5 M US
Easy Spirit Women's Travelwool Mule, Light Grey, 6.5 M US
Offered by Orva Stores
Price: $42.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sparkly Easy Spirits, February 14, 2016
These are beautiful shoes, fit perfectly, in a great color. The sparkle fabric is very elegant in the soft gray. I highly recommend them.

Sterling Silver Created Blue Opal Designed Band Ring (Size 9)
Sterling Silver Created Blue Opal Designed Band Ring (Size 9)
Offered by Beaux Bijoux
Price: $31.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Beautiful Ring., February 14, 2016
This is a beautiful ring of outstanding quality. The heaviness of the silver is amazing. My friends guessed that I had paid at least 200 dollars for it. It far exceeded my expectations, and I definitely recommend this ring to everyone. It runs true to size.

H&R Block 2015 Deluxe + State Tax Software +  Refund Bonus Offer - PC/Mac Disc
H&R Block 2015 Deluxe + State Tax Software + Refund Bonus Offer - PC/Mac Disc
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reliable Program, January 21, 2016
I've been using this program for several years, and I think it's great. I like the step by step interview questions, and the convenience of being able to download my state forms, and transferring applicable federal data to the state form. I highly recommend H&R Deluxe tax software.

Easy Spirit Women's Traveltime Clog,  Black/Silver Patent, 6.5 M US
Easy Spirit Women's Traveltime Clog, Black/Silver Patent, 6.5 M US
Price: $43.44
6 used & new from $43.44

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!, December 9, 2015
I just bought these to replace the same exact pair that I've worn out over the past six years. They are just so cute with the patent trim. They are exactly like my old ones except they're perfectly new.

Silicone Non Stick Baking Mats with Measurements (3-Pack) - 2 Half Sheet Liners & 1 Quarter Sheet Mat - Professional Quality, Non Toxic & FDA Approved - Red, Yellow & Green by Silchef
Offered by Silchef
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase I made this year., December 9, 2015
I was amazed at how my cookies lifted off the mat perfectly. I can't believe I waited so long to try these! So much easier to clean than cookie sheets, too.

Oven Rack Guards - Cool Touch by Jaz 18" Extra Long Oven Rack Guards (Pack of 2)
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $18.95
3 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Super great idea!, December 9, 2015
Really worked great, exactly as advertised. Loved them so much, got another set for my best friend for Christmas.

Mr. Ice Bucket 205-1 Retro 3-Quart, Ice Bucket, Blue
Mr. Ice Bucket 205-1 Retro 3-Quart, Ice Bucket, Blue
Price: $31.30
2 used & new from $25.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Ice Bucket, December 9, 2015
Really attractive and exactly what I was looking for. Seems very sturdy and easy to clean.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3