Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Browse

Sarah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah "S Ambrose" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SwimWays Toypedo Revolution
SwimWays Toypedo Revolution
Price: $12.65
18 used & new from $12.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but got cloudy film, August 12, 2014
This review is from: SwimWays Toypedo Revolution (Toy)
These Toypedoes are great. Both my kids 2 and 7 love them. We have one original and a blue one filled with glitter. Of course, both are in the pool often. They are super durable and can withstand lots of wear. My one complaint is that the glitter one became cloudy looking and you can no longer see through to the glitter, so its basically just a light blue torpedo. I can't attach a picture or I would. It was a little disappointing for the kids. I would recommend sticking with the original model.
Comment Comment | Permalink

CYstore Graphic Design Cover Case For LG G2 VS980 (verizon) (Include a CYstore Stylus Pen) - Polka Dots Blue/White

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and bright., May 21, 2014
This case is great. Super cute. The bright sky blue can be spotted and distinguished easily. The two pieces snap on and fit snugly. It got 4 instead of 5 stars because personally I think it would be better if it had some traction. It's a hard plastic and can be slippery. And while it does fit snug and my phone feels safer than if it was bare, I didn't see any rubber on the inside as the description stated. But I would by again for the price. Overall a great purchase.

Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Retail Packaging - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars he loves it., May 21, 2014
My husband loves this case! I had previously bought him a knock off of the waterproof kind. He hated it because it ruined the camera quality and screen visibility. This case is perfect. The cut outs are in all the right spots and the lip comes over the front to protect the screen if it were face down on a counter. The bright green is transparent almost like a neon yellowish green. I'm thinking of ordering one for my LG g2 in pink!

Dirt Devil SD20005RED Scorpion Quick Flip Corded Bagless Handheld Vacuum
Dirt Devil SD20005RED Scorpion Quick Flip Corded Bagless Handheld Vacuum
Price: $23.99
63 used & new from $19.19

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful little sucker, March 27, 2014
Like the other reviewers said, this little guy is powerful. I bought this for the RV, so that I could clean up messes with out having to store a big vacuum in the small space. I plugged in to test it out and before I even had the vacuum touching the surface, dirt particles were already flying into it! Super happy with my purchase. Best $25 I've spent in a while.

NCAA West Virginia Mountaineers Two Piece Pint Ale Glass Set
NCAA West Virginia Mountaineers Two Piece Pint Ale Glass Set
Price: Click here to see our price
4 used & new from $12.54

4.0 out of 5 stars nice glasses, March 27, 2014
These glasses are nice and look just like the picture. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I didn't realize they are hand wash only. The WV is metal that is glued on to the glass. The dishwasher may tarnish the metal or melt the glue.

Audubon  Just Add Water Hummingbird Feeder Model NAHK6788
Audubon Just Add Water Hummingbird Feeder Model NAHK6788
Price: $10.63
10 used & new from $6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hummingbird feeder we've owned!, March 27, 2014
We've had a few hummingbird feeders over the years and this one is the best. Refilling it is sooo easy. Because this feeder is already red, you don't have to add food coloring to the sugar water. AND...you can just put the sugar right in the feeder, add water and shake it up...no boiling and storing batches in the fridge for refilling. The directions come with, but basically after the first use (it comes filled with sugar) you add 1/3 cup of sugar, water and shake. It's ready to hang in just a few minutes. For me, this is much better and I tend to keep fresh syrup for the birds (who came within one day of hanging). We've had the typical plastic feeders with the red bottoms and yellow flowers and the "antique" glass with metal bottoms. The other plastic ones always leak and while I like the look of the glass ones and they don't leak, they also don't seem to attract many birds. This feeder checks all the boxes. Easy, mess free and the birds love it!! It also gives the hummers the option to perch if they want. I find that they don't sit to often, but when they do it's pretty cute. Perfect.

Naturalizer Women's Basha Slouch Boot,Camelot Suede,8.5 W US
Naturalizer Women's Basha Slouch Boot,Camelot Suede,8.5 W US

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots!, March 5, 2014
I read all the reviews and I'm so, so glad I opted for the wide. I can go either way medium or wide on most shoes. But these do seem to run a bit narrow, so the wide fits great. Fitted near the bend of my foot, but I think that will stretch just enough over time. Super comfortable on the first wear. Although if you have a super wide foot, I don't think these would work. Like another reviewer said, they make no sound when you walk due to the soft rubber like sole, which I love. They are slouchy and I would say more of a low-calf than mid-calf. Not quite and ankle boot and loose around the top. I live in Florida and have been searching for a more "year round" boot, because it doesn't get cold for long. Spending a lot on boots is tough, so when these quality ones went on sale I jumped on it and I am so glad! One of my best Amazon purchases yet! They look good with jeans, skirts, and dresses.

DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Acrylics Paint, 1-Ounce, Primary Blue
DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Acrylics Paint, 1-Ounce, Primary Blue
Price: $4.97
4 used & new from $3.14

5.0 out of 5 stars great on old upholstery fabric, March 1, 2014
I purchased this paint to a few small areas in our RV. the late 90 upholstery needed a face lift and there were a few strips that were too small and tedious. I painted them and they look great. Match the new fabric perfectly. I didn't even have to put two coats, just a few touch ups after the initial layer dried. Great paint.

RV Designer Collection A115 72 Inch Glide Tape
RV Designer Collection A115 72 Inch Glide Tape
Price: $10.09
26 used & new from $6.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't 72 inches, March 1, 2014
This item would have got 5 stars, but it was short on said length. The package was sealed and looked brand new. Luckily, I only needed 26 inches. I ordered 72 in case of any later repairs in the RV. I measured and cut my length and realized that the remaining was about the same size. I measured it and sure enough it was 26 inches as well. So I only got 52 inches of tape NOT 72. I'm not sure if it was a dud package or false advertisement. I love Amazon, so I'm assuming it was just a mistake.
The tape worked just fine. The new curtain is hanging on the existing track in our late 90's RV.

Projectables LED Plug-In Night Light (Tropical Fish)
Projectables LED Plug-In Night Light (Tropical Fish)
Price: $9.66
152 used & new from $0.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love them., February 26, 2014
My kids (2 and 6) love these. They each got one (from Santa) in their stocking and they were an immediate hit. It's been two months and I haven't noticed any fading like some of the other reviews (I will update if that happens later) They are cool because you can point it straight up at the ceiling for a more pin point picture or angle it across the ceiling for a wider, oval view. Plus, they were cheaper here ($7 and change) as opposed to Lowe's (almost $10).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4