Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for the Y family > Reviews

Browse

the Y family's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

the Y family "Eugene Yin" RSS Feed (MI, USA)

Beyblade Extreme Top System Electro Battlers X-53 Electro Pegasus Top
Beyblade Extreme Top System Electro Battlers X-53 Electro Pegasus Top
Offered by E-Shop-Til-You-Drop
Price: $11.88
27 used & new from $6.89

4.0 out of 5 stars the next morning i woke up my sister really early like at 6, January 1, 2016
Here is my 8-year old review:
i wanted it so badly i bought it with my allowance,that i earned by mowing the lawn.i waited for it a whole day.i was really exited when it came in the mail at 9:23pm.i got ready for bed in a rush,in order to test it out.the next morning i woke up my sister really early like at 6:44am to have a bey-blade battle.i liked it because lights up not like other bey-blades,i also like it because it looks cool.

OUANGANC Water-proof Digital-analog Boys Girls Sport Digital Watch with Alarm Stopwatch Chronograph Blue
Offered by SERVICE YOU
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ... the review from my 8-year old whom is thewatch for. He gave it 3-star (i, January 1, 2016
Here is the review from my 8-year old whom is the watch for.
He gave it 3-star (i.e., Its okay) because the watch belt broke when his 5-year old sister accidentally stepped on it. Although it is an accident, we thought it is a bit fragile. The good news is that the all-might daddy fixed it using glue. So it still works just fine.

Peanuts Summertime Specials
Peanuts Summertime Specials
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars good family movie, January 1, 2016
We rented this movie via Prime Video. It was fun. Everybody in our family laughed their heads off. One of favourites is when Charlie Brown batted the baseball and he fell down with all his clothes stripped off except his pants. Another one is when Linus said to Charlie Brown what other rights do you have? Charlie Brown said "Stupidity!".

M is for Money: An Economics Alphabet (Science Alphabet)
M is for Money: An Economics Alphabet (Science Alphabet)
by Michael Shoulders
Price: $14.03
49 used & new from $8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars nice book for ages 8+ whoever is interested in exploring, January 1, 2016
we like this book very much.
It was few days ago when I was driving and chatting about raw oil price and economy. My 8-year old boy asked me what economy is. I tried my best to explain using an example of farmer and eggs. But I am sure my explanation is not that great because it was a quick answer.
Today we were in that brick-and-mortar bookseller and we found this book. Wow! It was like a the right book for the right time. So we sit down and almost finished the whole book. My 8-year old said he learned a lot that he didn't know. To be honest, I also learned something that i don't know. As the other reviewer pointed out, I had never heard of "oligopoly" before I read this book.

Thermos Bottle - Stainless Steel -34 Oz/1 Liter Size -Leak Proof Vacuum Sealed - Black and Chrome

1.0 out of 5 stars I rarely write review. But felt compelled to give ..., April 1, 2015
I rarely write review. But felt compelled to give my words on this bottle.
First of all. This is not the THERMOS brand bottle.
This bottle is a low quality product. When I take it out from the package, it is covered by dust and scratch on the bottle body.
The plastic lid is wobbling. The bottom line, don't be fooled by the pictures. This bottle at most worth 10 bucks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2015 7:26 PM PDT

Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America's Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years
by Russ Baker
Price: $14.07
166 used & new from $2.86

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't enjoy reading this book, April 10, 2011
Well, first of all, I want to let you know English is not my first language. So my reading experience may not be representative for mother tongues.

I finished the 'decision point' by G.W.B. and got interests to know more about the BUSH. Russ's book got a pretty good review. I bought it. However, I am not happy with this book.

I am not sure whether Russ's writing style is formal or more oral like. Whatever, often it is hard to understand what his points are after hundreds of words. Sometime, Russ is trying to be accurate and out-of-fact like, when making his judgement. To achieving this, he makes sentences wordy and boring.
Using of slang and foreign words makes me lots of hassle. For example, he describe Al Ulmer "... having filled the position of 'at-taché' and 'first secretary' at the U.S. embassy..." . I have no idea what the at-taché means.

This book is not well structured. Russ is trying to do a huge puzzle job. But it is not organized.

Whatever, I finished 1/10 of the book now. Really don't know whether continue or give it up.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2013 6:31 PM PDT

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a very nice book, March 12, 2011
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''I heard the story from somewhere online. Then bought the book. I can't put it down until I finish it. It was amazing story. I shared with friends and recommend everyone to read it. The heaven you got to know. Jesus Christ you got to know.

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium Series Book 2)
The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium Series Book 2)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars i hate the squares, June 17, 2010
It was due to the settings of my kindle. Later I figured it out and now it looks perfect. Sorry for the misleading.

YY

I finished the 'dragon tattoo' that is a hard copy. Then I order the kindle version of the 'played with fire'. However, I am not happy with this version. There are TOO MANY of squares in the book. Probably, it is caused by those Sweden characters that have double dots as their hats. But I am disappointed with the fact that kindle is not capable to handle characters other than pure English. Are not we in the 21st century? I can not imagine how amazon excuse itself on its incapability at process foreign languages.

Fortran 95/2003 Explained (Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computation)
Fortran 95/2003 Explained (Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computation)
by Michael Metcalf
29 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect book for experienced Fortran user, July 10, 2008
I had used the F90/95 edition for a while before I got this edition. Although it is not easy for a beginner, I would recommend you have it if you wanna go further with Fortran. Many questions you gonna meet are answered inside.