Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage BestoftheYear Shop Now HTL
Profile for gabesrfm > Reviews

gabesrfm's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gabesrfm RSS Feed

Codes and Keys
Codes and Keys
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great album as a whole., July 10, 2012
This review is from: Codes and Keys (MP3 Music)
There are some albums where you can only find one or two good songs and the overall flow of the music combined is off. Not this album. I drive an hour each way to school and like to listen to whole albums on the road. This is one I downloaded a long time ago and only really listened to the popular songs. But I was looking for a good album one day before I got in my car and saw this. I pressed play and was immersed in one of the most unified collections of music I had discovered in a while. My top picks from the album are Some Boys, Underneath the Sycamore, Home is a Fire, and my favorite, Doors Unlocked and Open. Great album. I'm not a hardcore DCFC fan but it is definitely a great piece of art.

PS- If you like death cab, try listening to the Postal Service. Same singer, different direction. Another great album.
Give Up

Belkin Essential Case for iPhone 4 and 4S (Blue / White)
Belkin Essential Case for iPhone 4 and 4S (Blue / White)

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest iPhone case., July 10, 2012
This Belkin iPhone case is a simple and sleek accessory that's far better than any other case on the market. I'm a devoted Incase customer and when I got my iPhone 4S I also bought the Bird's Nest Snap Case and the Pro Slider. I like to change my cases a lot and the slider offered good protection while the bird's nest looked really awesome. However the Pro Slider chipped off a large portion of the front lip after dropped a few times and lost pieces of plastic continually after being dropped constantly. The bird's nest worked better I thought as I only used it on weekends when I wasn't in school. But I knew I needed to replace my heavy duty case and wasn't looking forward to another rigid, hard-plastic case. I was tempted by some of Speck's offerings, but when I came across this on Belkin's website, I knew it was perfect. It has a great texture and the flexible plastic construction makes it feel durable and helps with shock absorption when dropped. Doesn't crack or scratch, the blue is clean and cool, and it's slim and heavy duty. Buy this case. You won't be disappointed.

Moleskine Cahier Journal (Set of 3), Large, Ruled, Kraft Brown, Soft Cover (5 x 8.25): set of 3 Ruled Journals
by Moleskine
Price: $11.22
74 used & new from $7.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great notebooks. Period., July 9, 2012
I'm a newly addicted moleskine fan, but have been using these notebooks for about a year. My school bookstore sells them which is really convenient, but they charge a ridiculous $8, while they are ten something here for three. While the original molekskines might be a little small and expensive for school use, these are perfect. The size makes these guys compete with the cheap marble bound notebooks that so many teachers still order us to use, but I defiantly use these superior ones anyway. These are great for taking notes, writing assignments, or other stuff. Personally, I use this as my theatre class notebook as well as my choreography notebook for dance class. These things are extremely versatile and the paper quality is outstanding. With a set of 3, one pack is probably enough for school use and I definitely recommend the kraft color over the black, as the lines are color matched as well for a lighter contrast and it gives it and indie/natural look. Great books and amazon always has the best prices on moleskines.

PS- For a perfect pair, I recommend the UniBall Jetstream RT .07 for optimal use.
uni-ball Jetstream RT Fine Point Retractable Roller Ball Pens, 3 Black Ink Pens (70877)

Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets, 50 Count (Pack of 2)
Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets, 50 Count (Pack of 2)
Price: $9.94
30 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Thing I've Ever Discovered, July 9, 2012
As a guy, cosmetic appearance isn't my first priority. But, I've always been self-conscious about my shiny, oily skin. As a teenage, the oil problem has increased tenfold in the last two years and before I discovered these, I was forced to wash my face up to 5 times a day, which is a pain. When my friend and I were working on a class project, she whipped her pack of these to blot her face and I was in amazement. Someone had solved my problem. I immediately went to CVS and bought a pack the next day(their brand is good as well). The great thing about these sheets is that they de-shine your oily face instantly and easily, with a small blue sheet. I usually use them about twice a day, one sheet per use, although on some occasions I have used two full sheets at a time. They are definitely a great product, and while I'm not on the Clean & Clear system, I have noticed a significant decrease in my acne alongside my prescription face cream. They are nice and small and easy to carry in your car or slide in your wallet. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to easily deal with their oily skin. I give this an A+, 5, 2400, whatever you want to grade it by.

Amazon Kindle Zip Sleeve, Charcoal (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product! A kindle must have!, October 10, 2011
I just bought my first Kindle, the new fourth generation and ordered this case along with. I feel as if the cases where you use the device inside take away from the device itself so this sleeve really appealed to me. When I ordered it though, I did have a small concern that it would be too big as it also accommodated the Kindle touch. This case fits my Kindle great, looks good, and feels well made and durable. I highly reccomend this product.