Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for San Francisco girl > Reviews

Browse

San Francisco girl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

San Francisco girl RSS Feed (Bay Area, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 12, 2014
This nightlight is so awesome! I loved it so much I had to buy another one for my boyfriend who loved it as well :)

Comic Images Star Wars Wicket Ewok 7" Plush Footzeez
Comic Images Star Wars Wicket Ewok 7" Plush Footzeez
Offered by Discount Deal Mart
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $18.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, January 12, 2014
This Wicket is very cute but also much smaller than expected. Also, the material is so thin that I am afraid it will rip or wear out soon and all the polyfill beads will fall out. Not recommended for babies or toddlers.

White Rabbit Creamy Candy 6.3 Oz (180 Gram)
White Rabbit Creamy Candy 6.3 Oz (180 Gram)
Offered by GoodBoy
Price: $5.55
21 used & new from $2.60

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, March 29, 2012
White Rabbit isn't supposed to be this hard. It's supposed to be like eating a Tootsie Roll. This one is very hard and it feels like I could crack my teeth on them. Plus it doesn't help that they were recalled. I wish I knew that before I purchased. Not worth $5 per bag. Pacific Super Market back home in the Bay Area sells them for like $2 a piece (also wish I knew that before purchasing from Amazon).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2012 5:19 AM PST

Pearl Sparkle 64 Elegant Eyeshadow Colors Makeup Kit Palette
Pearl Sparkle 64 Elegant Eyeshadow Colors Makeup Kit Palette
Offered by Charter-Inc
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shadow palette!, September 20, 2011
I love all the colors! These are 2 separate shadow palettes, the size of the shadows are about the size of a nickel. They are very pigmented and add the right amount of glitter and sparkle without looking tacky! They are a great alternative to those sticky goopy "glitter cream" palettes, which are dry and do not spread evenly over your eyelids. My only complaint was that the merchant sent the product to me in an unacceptable condition (one eyeshadow was actually USED, another was BROKEN--before shipping process, because the broken eyeshadow had been cleaned up beforehand, as opposed to being spilled all over the case if during shipping). BUT aside from the merchant, the product itself is GREAT! I would definitely buy again (from someone else :P).

SHANY Eyeshadow Palette, Boutique, 40 Color
SHANY Eyeshadow Palette, Boutique, 40 Color
Offered by Connect Buy
Price: $11.80
5 used & new from $11.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors, August 31, 2011
I love this palette and I absolutely love how bright and pigmented each color is! Unfortunately in my case (and this is not the seller's fault), Amazon had shipped my package with NO protection or padding whatsoever and thus the palette must have been thrashed around in the large box (it was a combined shipment with other items) and when I received it one of the colors were completely shattered. :( I was so disappointed because I had been looking forward to this product for a while, and it seems like such a headache to exchange it and wait another 2 weeks for a replacement that may or may not be shattered again. Anyway, the rest of the unbroken colors are amazing.

7 - 12" Holiday Parade 3 Feather Hair Extension kit: GRIZZLY TURQUOISE, HOT PINK, NEON YELLOW

5.0 out of 5 stars In love with these feathers, July 28, 2011
(I had purchased multiple bundles from this same seller so my review here is similar)
If you read the description, it clearly says that the ONE bundle comes with 3 feathers. As in one pink, one grizzly purple, and one turquoise. Not 3 bundles of 3 feathers or whatever anyone else thought. This was so worth the money because most salons can charge up to $20 per feather! I was lucky enough to be charged by my stylist $5 per feather, and as I watched her apply them to my hair I realized how easy it was and that I had to find some that were cheaper, and so I went hunting on Amazon and bought a couple multi-colored bundles from this seller. (I also purchased the Fairy Dust feather bundle--purple, green, teal, and grizzly teal). They could NOT be easier to apply! I understand that since they are real feathers, each feather is different and may not look the same as pictured, but all the feathers I received were bright, beautiful and LONG, which was important to me as I have pretty long hair.

I would advise anyone who has not done this before to look up a how-to video on youtube, but trust me it is insanely easy. A great way to add color to my hair without having to worry about extensions or hair dye and touch ups!

Fairy Dust 7-12" Feather Hair Extension Kit: Grizzly Turquoise, solid Turquoise, purple, apple green

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE FEATHERS!, July 28, 2011
If you read the description, it clearly says that the ONE bundle comes with 4 feathers. As in one purple, one green, one teal, & one grizzly teal. Not 4 bundles of 4 feathers or whatever anyone else thought. This was so worth the money because most salons can charge up to $20 per feather! I was lucky enough to be charged by my stylist $5 per feather, and as I watched her apply them to my hair I realized how easy it was, and so I went hunting on Amazon and bought a couple multi-colored bundles from this seller. (I also purchased the Holiday Parade feather bundle--hot pink, purple grizzly, ad turquoise). They could NOT be easier to apply! I understand that since they are real feathers, each feather is different and may not look the same as pictured, but all the feathers I received were bright, beautiful and LONG, which was important to me as I have pretty long hair.

Bundle Monster Nintendo Ndsi Dsi Nds Ds i Vinyl Game Skin Case Art Decal Cover Sticker Protector Accessories - Pink Kitty Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this skin!, April 7, 2011
I'm a full grown woman and I still love Hello Kitty. I just bought a pink Nintendo DSi and when I saw this I knew I just had to have it. [...]What I didn't expect was that it would be of such high quality! It's thick and sturdy, and it also has a faux leather type of texture to it. It matches my DSi perfectly and I couldn't be happier!

DSi and DS Lite Mini Transporter Case - Pink
DSi and DS Lite Mini Transporter Case - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, April 1, 2011
I had gone through thorough research trying to find the perfect case for my Nintendo DSi. I wanted something sturdy that wasn't too big, but could also hold everything: the DSi, extra stylus pens, earphones, ample room for games, and my wall charger AND car charger, and this case fits EVERYTHING. It has 12 slots for games but can stretch to fit 2 games per slot. (The chargers will fit better if placed with the games.) It has only a loop strap that you can fit a few fingers in, but no long strap which is actually better in my opinion. I wouldn't wear this on my arm or shoulder anyhow, and I didn't want it to be too bulky as I throw this in my small purse all the time. Perfect for traveling! I highly recommend this small bag!

2 Piece LCD Screen Protector Film for New Nintendo DSi
2 Piece LCD Screen Protector Film for New Nintendo DSi
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $2.15
12 used & new from $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT for Nintendo DSi, April 1, 2011
I bought this because it was titled as a screen protector for the DSi. It is NOT compatible with the DSi. It is for DS Lite only. The DSi screen are both large screens. The Screen protectors I received had a large screen protector and a smaller screen protector that was not large enough for my top screen. The label on the screen protectors say "For DSi and DS Lite" which doesn't even make sense because like I said, the DSi's screens are BOTH large, unlike the DS Lite which has a smaller screen. Very disappointed. Waste of my money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2012 4:45 PM PDT