Profile for K. Warner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Warner "javaluvr" RSS Feed (Lincoln, NE USA)

How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive: A Manual of Step-by-Step Procedures for the Compleat Idiot
by Tosh Gregg
Price: $20.87
67 used & new from $10.17

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift!, May 16, 2008
I bought this as a graduation gift for my cousin who is fixing up an old VW Van. I bought it because of the fun hippie style drawings, but he loves it for the info! Really a great gift for any (air cooled) VW owner!

Barely There Invisible Look Lift Underwire Bra
Barely There Invisible Look Lift Underwire Bra

5.0 out of 5 stars SO COMFY!, May 16, 2008
I LOVE this bra! I had to do a review for a larger bust size, since the others are for small ones. As a large C, I found this bra to be the most perfect of any I have owned in the 10 or so years I have been wearing them! It is super comfy and gives good support while still being inconspicuous. The super soft stretchy fabric is great and doesn't create a back bulge. I love that the straps are just a teeny bit wider to make them more comfy and so they don't slip off or dig in, but I don't feel like I am wearing a "grandma bra!" The bra does lift just enough and has good natural shaping. As a larget size, I don't feel that it really adds another cup size with the padding... it just feels and looks natural!