Profile for Jecca K. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jecca K. RSS Feed (Washington, DC)

Page: 1 | 2
Blue Buffalo Kitty Yums - Chicken - 2 oz
Blue Buffalo Kitty Yums - Chicken - 2 oz
Offered by One Way Pet
Price: $5.53
21 used & new from $2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Picky kitty loves, July 19, 2013
These are, without a doubt, my cat's favorite treats. We have tried other brands, but none hold a candle to these. We just have to pick up the bag and he comes running! This is especially great for getting him to go into his carrier without any hassle.

Dave's Naturally Healthy Tuna and Chicken Dinner in Gravy for Cats (Pack 24x5.5oz)
Offered by PetGlad
Price: $41.99
2 used & new from $41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Picky cat loves it, July 19, 2013
My picky foster will eat only Dave's wet food (and another low-quality brand that will remain unnamed). Good quality, for less cost than some others. FYI, the chicken/tuna flavor is not a pate, but a lot of Dave's other flavors are. Shipment from this vendor took a week or more, but it ended up just as cheap as from other sources.

Orijen Cat and Kitten Food-5LB-
Orijen Cat and Kitten Food-5LB-
Offered by Shop Bark Bark Club
Price: $30.56
3 used & new from $21.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cat Food on EARTH! Literally., May 5, 2013
This pet food company is amazing. Hands down the best food you can buy! Period. They took a great cat food and made it even better. Now potato free in addition to grain free! My cats love this stuff. It is their favorite food. I have 3 cats. 2 persians, 1 exotic shorthair, and they all can't get enough of this food. I love this food for them, since it keeps them healthy. No hairballs. No trips to the vet. Always healthy kitties. Since it has so much nutrition in the food, they actually eat less of it. It is pricey, but well worth the investment in their health. I actually can get it cheaper at my local gourmet cat food store. About $28 there. This pet food company has won "best pet food" awards for a few years in a row now. And I can believe why. My cats are never sick, and always have solid poops. Never runny. Energetic, happy kitties! So happy this nutritious pet food is out there!

elago S4 Glide Case for AT&T, Sprint, Verizon iPhone 4/4S + Extra Bottom Clip + Front + Back Protection Film included (Coral Blue)
Offered by elago design
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for iPhone 4S White, December 1, 2011
As my title indicates, I have the iPhone 4S in white from Verizon, and it fits it great. It is a snug fit that looks clean on the iPhone, without covering up too much of the face like some covers do. I chose this cover because it protects the face a little bit beyond just the edge of the iPhone unlike the bumper-type covers (I wanted to ensure that it would protect it in a fall, if it fell face down, instead of falling flat onto a surface). I've had my phone a month and I already dropped it onto the sidewalk. iPhone was totally fine, and there's just a small dent in the cover where it fell on the ground on the corner. Not bad for a bit of plastic. In short, it's cute, easy to put on and take off, and protects my phone from life's many hazards. Highly recommend!

Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Pads (4 per pack, 10 packs = 40 pads)
Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Pads (4 per pack, 10 packs = 40 pads)
Offered by Busy Bee's World
Price: $64.45
11 used & new from $59.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Litter System Ever!, November 15, 2011
I think this is the easiest litter system in the world! My cat used it right away with no problems whatsoever. I can replace the urine pad every 8 or 9 days. (I only have 1 cat though) No smell. You just scoop the poop out, and toss it in the toilet. Extremely easy. No tracking. No mess. Happy Kitty.

Devacurl Microfiber Towel
Devacurl Microfiber Towel
Offered by Hayward Beauty
Price: $9.95
23 used & new from $6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, overpriced here on Amazon, February 4, 2011
Like the other reviewer said, it's way overpriced here. I bought it at a beauty shop in my hometown and paid $3 or so for it. It's good for scrunching my hair and I definitely like my curls better now than when I used a washcloth, but for $12, don' expect miracles like with the other Deva products. Maybe look elsewhere for it?

Deva Curl Mist-Er Right, 12 oz
Deva Curl Mist-Er Right, 12 oz
Offered by Hayward Beauty
Price: $13.60
55 used & new from $12.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for revitalizing curls, November 15, 2010
I am a Deva Curl believer, but for the longest time resisted buying this product (I've tried about half of them). I bought it elsewhere, but it's one of my favorites. First, it lasts forever, since just a few spritzes goes a long way to fixing my curls after a long day. And second, it works great. I honestly sometimes like my curls better at the end of the day when I use this item to get ready to go out at night (I used to always have to put it up if I was going out--it never looked good 12 hours into my day). Lastly, it smells great. Lavender is such a great scent. Highly recommend if you use Deva Curl products (not sure if it will help you if you don't, since it's designed to reactivate Deva products!)

Sony Quick Battery Charger with 4 AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, cheap and batteries last, July 21, 2007
I really like this charger. First, it charges faster than most rechargeable battery chargers do. Secondly, it is so compact, I brought it with me backpacking in Europe and it was no big deal. Also, the batteries lasted so long in my camera compared to regular AAs. Instead of needing new batteries every day, I needed them every 5 or so. In the end, I think each set of 2 batteries was only charged twice on the month long trip, which to me is not bad at all. Plus, better for the environment. Lastly, it is highly recommended for travelers as well as I only needed a plug adapter and not a power converter. So simple. A great product.

Unlisted Women's Carly Thong,Brown,7 M
Unlisted Women's Carly Thong,Brown,7 M

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, simple heels, June 13, 2007
I bought these for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in. They were comfy, simple and went great with the dress I wore. I had these on all day through the ceremony and reception and only at the very end of the night were my feet starting to hurt.

I also actually plan on wearing them again, which is more than I can say for most bridesmaid shoes. A good deal, and my only complaint is that they were a bit long for my toes, so they looked a little big for my feet even though they really were the right size. I, however, have short toes, so this likely is a problem you would not have as well.

The Red Tent
The Red Tent
by Anita Diamant
1323 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite simply, amazing., June 13, 2007
This review is from: The Red Tent (Paperback)
I first read this book in my senior year of highschool and have reread it a few times since. The story is a powerful rendition of motherhood and life. I won't rewrite the plot as so many before have done, but it is a fictional take on the biblical story of Dinah. For all you who are interested in the origins, Dinah is Joseph's sister and Jacob's daughter. In the bible she is supposedly avenged for her rape, but this novel takes a new look at the story, from Dinah's perspective of "what really happened". If you buy the book you will notice that the first chapter is difficult to get through. WIth all the names mentioned, it is hard to keep track. My suggestion is to tear out (or copy) the chart provided of everyone's lineage and glance at it when need be. Trust me, it is well worth it to get through and the rest of the book is significantly easier.

It is a quick read for me, as I cannot put it down once I start. Diamant's ability to draw you into the story, to feel as though you too are experiencing the world of Dinah is fantastic. You will feel for these women, and hopefully, as I did, feel as greater sense of how far women have come. This book is a treasure that I reccommend to all my friends. No, I demand they read it. As I put in the title of this review, it is quite simply, amazing.

Page: 1 | 2