Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for MKim > Reviews

Browse

MKim's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MKim RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
5 Year Diary: Red Cover
5 Year Diary: Red Cover
by Tamara Shopsin
13 used & new from $41.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, June 14, 2013
I should've read the dimensions before I bought this diary. It was way too small for me. I think paper itself was okay but the size wasn't for me.

GREENIES Dental Chews TEENIE Treats for Dogs - Treat TUB-PAK Package 27 oz. 96 Count
Price: $17.39
28 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect treat for my dog, June 14, 2013
My dog LOVES greenies.. And for a 15-LB maltipoo, I think this is perfect size snack for him. I give him one every day around same time, and when I forget to give him one, he lets me know ... My vet said that this is really good treat for him so, I recommend this to all dog owners!

Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail  Refill Bags, 10 Count, Pack of 3
Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail Refill Bags, 10 Count, Pack of 3
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $24.89
8 used & new from $21.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Great refil bags, June 14, 2013
Believe or not, I use the Diaper Pail for my 15-LB maltipoo dog. We don't have a dog trashcan around our house so I always ended up bringing his goodies home.. One refill bag will hold about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks worth of his goodies and he doesn't smell at all. It's little pricy but I think it's totally worth it

C.E.T. Pet Toothbrush
C.E.T. Pet Toothbrush
Offered by DTYPetSupply
Price: $6.40
7 used & new from $6.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little toothbrush, June 14, 2013
This review is from: C.E.T. Pet Toothbrush (Misc.)
This is a great little toothbrush for my 15 lb maltipoo. He doesn't really mind me brushing his teeth with this toothbrush, Thank God! Great product for a small dog.

Swisspers Cotton Rounds, 100 Count
Swisspers Cotton Rounds, 100 Count
Offered by Common Cents Distributors
Price: $6.50
7 used & new from $4.47

3.0 out of 5 stars just okay, June 14, 2013
These cotton rounds are too thick.... I don't think it's made for the face but for the nails... I don't recommend it for cleaning your face with this..

Multipet Mr. Bill Plush Toy, Model 16715
Multipet Mr. Bill Plush Toy, Model 16715
Price: $6.99
38 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog LOVES Mr. Bill, June 14, 2013
This toy is just great! I originally bought one from Target (on sale for about $2.00) and my dog just feel in love w/ this him. He was playing with him, sleeping with him and he has to have Mr. Bill next to him at all times for next few days... Then somehow, we lost him.... so I had to buy him another Mr. Bill! He still loves to play with him and I think the sound he makes is just great! :) Totally recommend this product to any dog owners.. My dog is a 15 lb maltipoo btw

Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste Dog Poultry Flavor, 6.2-Ounce
Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste Dog Poultry Flavor, 6.2-Ounce
Price: $6.65
17 used & new from $6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this, September 18, 2012
My dog loves this tooth paste. He loves the taste and loves for me to brush his teeth. Hopefully this will make his teeth little bit whiter

Oral-B Power Sensitive Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head,3 Count
Oral-B Power Sensitive Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head,3 Count
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, September 18, 2012
Great product. It's really soft for my sensitive teeth!! I would buy this again for sure! I recommend this to everyone who has sensitive teeth

Nature's Miracle No Tracking Absorbent Pads, 100-Count Box (P-5737)
Nature's Miracle No Tracking Absorbent Pads, 100-Count Box (P-5737)
Price: $29.99
21 used & new from $25.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 24, 2012
I love them. I have a little maltipoo (around 15 lbs so not so little anymore) and he is totally house trained. He only goes on wee wee pads and these are just perfect. The pad size is pretty big and it never leaks!! I would totally buy these items in the future.

Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Flip Flop,Brown,6 M US
Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Flip Flop,Brown,6 M US
Price: $17.99
26 used & new from $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but too tight, April 24, 2012
After looking at all the positive reviews, I decided to get one. I usually wear size 5.5 - 6 so I ordered size 6. When I tried them on, it felt so tight. It's very comfy but the strap is so tight on my feet I can't wear these anymore. I can't order size 7 b/c then it will be too long for my feet. I would not recommend this flip flop unless you can try them on before you buy them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3