Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Nathan Hamilton > Reviews

Browse

Nathan Hamilton's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nathan Hamilton RSS Feed (Omaha, NE)

Linksys WRT AC1900 Dual-Band+ Wi-Fi Wireless Router with Gigabit & USB 3.0 Ports and eSATA, Smart Wi-Fi Enabled to Control Your Network from Anywhere (WRT1900AC-FFP)
Price: $210.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As you would expect from a premium router., July 21, 2014
Installation was easy and immediate improvements were noticed over previous router (which was 6 years old and was an airport express). Works like you would expect a premium router to perform (including uploading/downloading from connected hard drive, connectivity from distance, and as worked well with various connected devices including pc (2.4 GHz), mac, iphone, nest thermostat (2.4 GHz), xbox one, and wireless printer (2.4 GHz). Unfortunately I do not have any AC connectivity at this point but I purchased this expecting to upgrade products in the near future.

Wild Grass Solar Garden Lights. 3 Sprigs of Green Grass, 1.2 foot Tall
Wild Grass Solar Garden Lights. 3 Sprigs of Green Grass, 1.2 foot Tall
Price: $17.97
4 used & new from $17.97

3.0 out of 5 stars They're okay, May 11, 2011
I ordered 2 of these at the same time and was hoping for a quality product but they aren't quite as good as I hoped.

First thing I noticed when I took them out of the box is that the wiring between each grass piece is slightly over a foot. It would be much better if they were 3 or 4 feet apart at the very least. Oddly though the length from the power source to the first grass piece is 9 feet or so. Since I don't need to have the power source far from the grass pieces and the power source probably isn't that visible at night to begin with, I decided to cut the 9 feet down to about 2 feet and use that wire I cut out to extend the length between each grass piece.

Second thing I noticed is that you're able to replace the battery in these. I wanted to see what type of battery was being used and when I opened the power source one of the wires (the yellow one running from the solar panel to one of the circuit boards if you want to be specific) popped off the circuit board. Since I was already being a handyman extending the wires, I just re-soldered it back on. Yet, this shouldn't happen.

As far a aesthetics, they haven't charged completely yet despite being outside all day today. It was pretty cloudy though so maybe they'll look better tomorrow night. Even though I haven't seen them in full effect yet, I wanted to write this review so others know what they are getting into. Perhaps I'll update this in the future with more on the aesthetics.

Parker 82R Super HeavyWeight Butterfly Open Double Edge Safety Razor & 5 Shark Double Edge Blades
Offered by BEAUTY NEW YORK
Price: $27.99
3 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 14, 2011
This is actually my first safety razor and I have absolutely no regrets about making the change nor about the equipment that has facilitated such change. The razor feels of the highest quality and has never let me down. The mechanism holding the blade in place has never loosened or changed in any undesirable way. The weight of the instrument is nice too. It says, "hey, I'm a sharp instrument here to cut those little hairs off your face. I'm not a little plastic, bendable toy that big companies spend tons of money on to sucker you into being ripped off on 5 dollar replacement blades."

Simply put, this product is well constructed, a pleasure to use, and will probably last me until I no longer have the capacity to shave myself. Happy shavings.

Biomechanics and Motor Control of Human Movement
Biomechanics and Motor Control of Human Movement
by David A. Winter
Price: $97.45
53 used & new from $85.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bible, November 24, 2010
We actually refer to this as the bible of biomechanics in our lab. I decided I had to have this book after looking at the third edition and realizing how much applicable information it contained to not only my thesis, but most projects in biomechanics. Very comprehensive book. I do wish it would have a little bit of applied statistics in it, but a man can dream right?