Profile for Chinmay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chinmay RSS Feed

Transcend 16 GB Class 6 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GSDHC6E
Transcend 16 GB Class 6 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GSDHC6E

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 9, 2013
Excellent as ever.
Have always bought Transcend memory cards till now and have always been happy with it.

Packaging was good.

Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones with In-Line Mic S5LWCY-033 (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $29.99
9 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for my Conf calls, June 9, 2013
The new ThinkPad laptops have a singe port for Mic and Headphones, was looking for a headset which is comfortable for my long calls with my team.

This works perfect for me, I wont comment on the sound quality as I use it only for calls.
Comfort is amazing, and its easy to carry and it folds down to a small size.

Update: Jan 9th 2015
Bought these headphones on June 9, 2013, it has been almost 2 Years - have been using it every day for my WebEx Meetings + Music + Youtube - Usage of around 6-8 hours everyday.

These is rock solid headphones - which will last you long (With the foldable design - have carried these on many international trips too)

Beverly Hills Teddy Bear Company Disney Mickey and Friends Toy Figure Playset, 4-Piece
Offered by CV Trading Corp
Price: $8.01
18 used & new from $5.04

3.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift for my niece - Goofy does not stand :-(, June 9, 2013
This was a gift for my niece who loves all disney characters, she was super duper happy seeing all these characters, and the size is perfect for a 2 year old to hold them.

She tried to make goofy stand but he kept falling, after some time she gave up and she just did not touch goofy.

Kingston Digital DataTraveler SE9 16GB USB 2.0 DTSE9H/16GBZ
Kingston Digital DataTraveler SE9 16GB USB 2.0 DTSE9H/16GBZ
Price: $7.99
77 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, Sleek & Mobile, June 9, 2013
I wanted something which I can attach to my car keys.
Every I need a pen drive, I don`t have it on me.

Now that this pen drive goes in my car keys, its always with me.
Design is rock solid.

elago S4 Slim Fit 2 Case for iPhone 4/4S (Snow White) - ECO PACK
elago S4 Slim Fit 2 Case for iPhone 4/4S (Snow White) - ECO PACK
Offered by elago design
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cover for Iphone 4s, June 9, 2013
The full cover is in single color, glossy white - in the photo it looked like the edges are greyish in color.
It fits perfectly fine on my White iPhone 4s, and looks great.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 25, 2012
This little chopper is small but is so powerful and durable.
I have hit the walls so many times but it does not break, main chassis is metal so just goes on and on.

Spend hours with this thing...

Dell Venue Pro Unlocked Phone with Windows 7 OS, 5MP Camera, GPS and FM Radio - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black
4 used & new from $89.95

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a good phone for its price, April 25, 2012
Windows 7 does not have many application and was disappointed with the app market.

The phone has a excellent screen.
Horrible Camera.

No Pause feature while dialing numbers - if you join meeting or use a calling card, then you would not be able to save the contact with the toll free number + Meeting number or TollFree Number + Passcode + Contact Number

Battery life is good as compared to android phone which die is just half a day.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2012 7:33 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, April 25, 2012
I had tried the Beats HD Solo and had made up my mind to buy them, but the price was too high ($199) and came across these Xtreme Xplosives in Ear on Amazon for 25$. All the reviews were unbelievably excellent.

So ordered this set. I am 200% satisfied with the bass on these.

If you are looking for really good bass and noise isolation these are the best.
I has also tried the beat in ear and must say these a much better for a lot less.

The red color cable gives a very good look, and the thickness of this wire looks very durable.

I bet you cant hear a high quality song at max volume on these in ear phones.

Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman with Free Pouch
Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman with Free Pouch
Price: $34.99
7 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, March 21, 2012
This is my first Swiss knife and very happy to have it, it has multiple tools.

The pouch which comes along with this was not of any use to me, as I prefer to carry this in my pocket, the pouch make it bigger in the pocket, pouch will be useful if you wish to put this on your waist during trips.

Swiss+Tech ST53100 Micro-Max 19-in-1 Key Ring Multi-Function Pocket Tool
Swiss+Tech ST53100 Micro-Max 19-in-1 Key Ring Multi-Function Pocket Tool
Price: $9.49
16 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pocket Tool, March 21, 2012
I was looking for a very handy and compact tool which I can carry in my pocket everyday.
This is perfect, goes in my house keychain.

The make is of a very good quality.