Profile for danthebro > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

danthebro RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
TaoTronics TT-BR03 Bluetooth 4.0 Receiver Hands-Free Car Kit (Supports aptX, Stereo Music, Built-in Mic, 10-metre range, 2.1A USB charger)
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, February 17, 2015
Really Nice product has added numerous functions to my older car now my car can do more then my wife's car which is 10 years newer 2002 vs a 2012. That feels really awesome this product also makes me safer because now i can concentrate more on the road and less on speaking and using one of my hands.

Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief Liquid, 12 Ounce
Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief Liquid, 12 Ounce
Offered by EC Wholesale
Price: $5.13
16 used & new from $5.13

1.0 out of 5 stars taste, February 15, 2015
I guess it works you just have to get over the fact it taste like a cow's anus

Battery HD Pro
Battery HD Pro
Price: $3.91

1.0 out of 5 stars i don't know what the app is doing, February 14, 2015
This review is from: Battery HD Pro (App)
Can Someone explain why i need to calibrate my phone hours what does this app do?

i can change my review score i just need clarification

TaoTronics TT-BH05 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Headset Earphone (A2DP, Hands-Free Calling, Built-in Mic, 10 Hr Battery)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Product For A Fair Price, February 8, 2015
This is my review of the TaoTronics TT-BH05 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless.Headset

This product comes with

1 x TaoTronics Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones (Model: TT-BH05)
1 x Micro USB to USB Cable
2 x Pair of Replacement Ear-Tips (Big and Small)
1 x Travel Pouch
1 x User Guide

Installation of this product was surprisingly easy. Considering i have never owned any wireless ear phones that saying alot i simply clicked the blue tooth connect button then on my phone i accepted the device and that was it. After using this product for a week i have reported no pain in my cranium so thats nice. The fact i no longer need a wire is probably my favorite feature of this. This product actually has a microphone to so you can use it for calls this is a unique feature that i haven't seen from competition.

Overall this product is very nice and well worth the asking price

I did receive this product in return for a fair review

TaoTronics® Air Vent Mount Car Smartphone Holder Cradle for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Note, Nexus and more TT-SH06
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Product Overall, January 17, 2015
This is my review of the TaoTronics Air Vent Mount Car Smartphone Holder Cradle. This product comes with

TaoTronics Air Vent Car Mount
User Manual
Warranty Card

It firmly grips all my phones which is great. From my lg g2 to my envy touch. Installing this into my car was also easy. Some good uses of the product is for GPS and for holding the product while its being charged. The only reason i didn't give this a 5 star review is because i can't just pull my phone off the mount. I have to remove the mount first from the air vent and then remove my phone from the mount. That's annoying. But overall still a good product and well worth the low price.

HooToo HT-UE02 USB 3.0 3-Port HUB w/ Gigabit Ethernet Port RJ45 with 1.3ft / 40cm USB 3.0 Cable(2-in-1, LED Indicator, Universal Compatibility, Aluminum) -Silver
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful And Fast, January 13, 2015
So this is my review of the HooToo HT-UE02 USB 3.0 3-Port HUB w/ Gigabit Ethernet Port RJ45.

In one sentence or less my overall description of this product is... Beautiful and Fast

When i opened up the box it came with
- The Featured Product
- Build USB 3.0 Cable
- Instructions
-Warranty Card

Let me just now. The aluminum build quality is definitely nice. Felt very comfortable in my hand. Did not feel like it was going to break easily.

Brief Important Specs
SuperSpeed 3.0 USB Ports 3X
Ethernet Port 1X
USB 3.0 Connector

After my tests were finished i saw significant decrease in data transfer. To give a simple explanation. After transferring 100 photos, 200 photos and 300 photos to my computer the time saving went from 2x to 4x. This device has saved me hours of waiting for photos to transfer to my computer.

Cool Features
LED Lights
Ethernet Port

The Ethernet port is an extremely useful feature. Internet speeds are much faster then wireless.

Final Verdict

PROS
Ethernet Port
USB 3.0 3 Ports
Aluminum Design

Cons
USB 2.0 Devices Will not see improvement

Overall this product in terms of design,usefulness and price is a great purchase for any traveler or anyone transferring large quantities of data.

LG G3 Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] [+Screen Shield] LG G3 Case Bumper ULTRA HYBRID Series [Metal Slate] Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for LG G3 (2014) - ECO-Friendly Package - Metal Slate (SGP10989)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $12.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but has flaws poor customer service, December 15, 2014
The case is decent, but constant dust and food particles get trapped within the case and i have to constantly clean the back of the phone. I wish a higher quality seal was used. Also the case was quite dirty when i received it. It did not look brand new. I am not satisfied overall. The auto focus lens was filthy after a few days of use. In terms of actual protection I would say it does an adqueate job. Which Is why i gave it 3 stars.

Update after talking with customer service they provided no help. They just suggested to ship the product back. This should be their last resort not their opening statement. This conversation took them a week to respond to. I am not buying from them again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2014 11:57 AM PST

RAVPower 3rd Gen Deluxe 15000mAh External Battery Portable Dual USB Charger 4.5A Output Power Bank. iSmart(tm) Broad Compatibility, Fast Charging, High Capacity, Ultra Compact. For iPhone 6 6 plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air mini (Apple 30pin and Lightning Cable Not Included), Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 3 2, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, Nexus, HTC One, One 2 (M8), LG G3, Nexus, MOTO X and More (Black)
Price: $79.99
5 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beast, November 9, 2014
So this is my review of the RAVPower 3rd Gen Deluxe 15000mAh External Battery Portable Dual USB Charger.

In one sentence or less my overall description of this product is it is a beast!

When i opened up the box it came with - 2 USB to Micro USB cables (2ft/3ft est)
- 2 Connectors (iphone/micro)
- 1 User Guide
- 1 Travel pouch nice quality!!

Let me just say this travel pouch is really nice as well as the quality of all the accessories they provided. I now have an extra micro usb cable vital for android users like myself.

Brief Important Specs
15000MAH Battery
2.1 A And 2.4 A Outlets

After my tests were finished i was able to charge my ipad 1 and samsung galaxy S4 at the same time multiple times before having to recharge the battery pack.

Cool Features
LED Lights representing remaining power
Flashlight
Travel Pouch

Surprisingly for its size i had no problem fitting this thing in my pocket when using it on the go thanks to the travel case.
The flashlight was very useful for plugging in my phone during the night time.
Charging will take awhile so the LED indicator was useful so i didn't have to check on it every second.

Final Verdict

PROS
Huge Capacity
Great Portability
Very Powerful Yet Useful Dual 2.1 and 2.4 A Outlets

Cons
Massive In terms of size and mass.
Slow Charging Times (The Actual Device Itself)

Overall this product in terms of design, power, price is a must buy for anyone obsessed with their smartphone.

Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
Price: $59.95
84 used & new from $48.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Money, Audio Quality Decent At Best, Cheaper Alternatives Available, October 26, 2014
Originally i bought this device to be a step up from my cheap rock band mic. After testing the quality and conducting a survey with some friends. We came to a decision that my cheap rock band mic actually produced more favorable audio quality then this thing. I haven't touched this thing in months. I played with the settings the audio is inferior to some mic i had laying around my house for years during the music game fad.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2014 7:42 PM PDT

Super Smash Bros. - Nintendo 3DS
Super Smash Bros. - Nintendo 3DS
Price: $37.35
109 used & new from $33.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fun game but to give this game 5 star would ..., October 12, 2014
Very fun game but to give this game 5 star would mean its perfect but its not perfect. Still a quality game once of the best on the console. I would recommend the wii u version.

Page: 1 | 2