Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Gabby308 > Reviews

Browse

Gabby308's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gabby308 RSS Feed (Buffalo, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Paleo Diet: The Easy Paleo Slow Cooker Cookbook - Satisfy Your Hunger with Wholesome, Healthy Paleo Meals (Paleo Slow Cooker, Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes, Paleo Slow Cooker Cookbook)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A few typos (barlkey instead of barley) and a few ingredients I never heard of like Wakame, which I learned is seaweed, May 16, 2016
I purchased the Paleo Diet Slow cooker cookbook and it was OK. A few typos (barlkey instead of barley) and a few ingredients I never heard of like Wakame, which I learned is seaweed. Mainly, I didn't like it because when I buy a Kindle cookbook, I like when each recipe is on it's own page to make it easier bookmarking a specific recipe. The publisher responded and said they would work on fixing this.
That being said, there are a couple recipes I would try and it is worth the price.

Miracle Plus Arnica Bruise Cream,4 oz
Miracle Plus Arnica Bruise Cream,4 oz
Offered by Pure Valley
Price: $9.97
2 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars can't be without it now, February 1, 2016
My mother is 88 and bruises easily. She loves this and said it really works. So glad someone recommended it to me for her to try.

GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience
GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I have been playing this game for about one year ..., December 1, 2015
I have been playing this game for about one year. Don't spend your $$$ on or in this game - we have a lot of cheaters in this game and Game Loft is doing nothing about it. All the players who play by the rules are being cheated because hackers have taken over this game and Game Loft still won't do any thing about it. DO NOT SPEND YOUR $$$$ ON THIS GAME .

BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
Price: $52.99
153 used & new from $33.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service!, October 2, 2015
I emailed B&D customer service because the Dustbuster model 1510 I had, would not hold a charge after just 8 months of use. They replied to my email within 24 hours and replied that the model I had was no longer being manufactured. They sent me this model as a replacement within a week. I love it! It's a lot more powerful than my old model.

Hibiscus Flower Gloss Effect Jigsaw Puzzle, 1000-Piece
Hibiscus Flower Gloss Effect Jigsaw Puzzle, 1000-Piece
Offered by TheJungleStore
Price: $22.49
12 used & new from $17.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy a different Ravensburger, December 4, 2014
Extremely difficult! Very little color variation and the majority of pieces are the same type with very little difference between them. I've done close to 20 Ravensburger puzzles and as many White Mountain, but this is the first puzzle that I'm not finishing. It's also the first puzzle with a piece missing. I know it's missing even though I haven't finished the puzzle, because it's one of the few pieces cut differently.

1 X Organic Kombucha Scoby - Live Culture
1 X Organic Kombucha Scoby - Live Culture
Offered by ScobyKombucha
Price: $7.25
23 used & new from $1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and works very well!, December 4, 2014
My SCOBY came from Posymom (there are different sellers). I was a little nervous because of some of the bad reviews but I am very happy! I started making Kombucha with a dehydrated SCOBY from Cultures For Health 3 months ago. I was concerned because although I followed all their directions 100%, the SCOBY stayed on the bottom and never produced a "baby" SCOBY. So I purchased a SCOBY from here to compare - it's a LOT cheaper!
I was worried because it was held up in the post office or on a truck somewhere for almost 2 weeks because we had a state of emergency with 6 feet of snow and there were no deliveries. I thought for sure it would have been ruined since it only came with about 1Tbls. of tea and had been sitting somewhere, possibly in extreme cold. I tried it anyway. I followed the directions on her website and used vinegar (Bragg's) for a starter with whatever liquid it came with - strands and all. I did add some of my Kombucha from the Cultures For Health SCOBY for 1/2 of the starter. I started off making 1/2 gallon.
After 10 days, I have a "baby" SCOBY and drinkable tea. I don't care for the under-taste of vinegar too much so I'm making a new batch (one gallon this time), with starter from the batch I just made. I'm 2nd fermenting the remainder with fresh apple juice.
Even though the SCOBY was packaged in several ziplock type bags which some reviewers thought strange; it didn't leak in the box. I would order from her again.

Pawz Blue Water-Proof Dog Boot, Medium, Up to 3-Inch
Pawz Blue Water-Proof Dog Boot, Medium, Up to 3-Inch
Price: $11.96
70 used & new from $4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Muddy Paws!!, April 2, 2014
I have a Tri Color King Charles Spaniel, so she has white hair on her legs and I have a very muddy yard when it's wet out - not a good combination. To avoid the hassle of washing her paws every time she came in, I had her stay in and go on "pee" pads when it was wet out, which didn't make either of us happy.
These work great! I was skeptical when I ordered them because I didn't know if they would stay on but they do. They are fairly easy to put on her - they are like stretching thick balloons over her paws, but they pull off very easy and don't pull her long hair out.
So far, I have used the same set 6 times with no sign of wear, with 3 sets in the pack (12 individual), they will last a long time.
She had her nails trimmed just before using them for the first time so I don't know how well they would hold up if her nails were long. Also, I think someone with severe arthritis in their hands might not be able to get these on a dog since you have to use 2 hands to pull the opening apart and your thumbs to get the dog's paw in.

I will definitely order more when these wear out!

Mr. Coffee BVMC-SJX33GT 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Chrome
Mr. Coffee BVMC-SJX33GT 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Chrome
Price: $29.92
51 used & new from $21.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a good cup of coffee, March 27, 2014
We had an expensive Cuisinart which only lasted one year. This one was not only cheaper but makes a better cup of coffee. We also have a Keurig but only use that for special occasions or when we want an extra cup later in the day or a cup of flavored coffee. This one is easy to program and we can wake up to a full pot of fresh brewed coffee. I only gave it 4 stars because we only had it 2 months and I want to see if it lasts longer than the Cuisinart.

Norpro 18/10 Stainless Steel Ultimate Meat Pounder Tenderizer 26Oz Hand Washing
Norpro 18/10 Stainless Steel Ultimate Meat Pounder Tenderizer 26Oz Hand Washing
Price: $19.02
27 used & new from $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I would have bought one years ago!, March 27, 2014
I had the kind that looked like a mallet and it used to either pulverize meat or not do anything. This one is heavier and so much easier to use

OXO Good Grips Lewis Pepper Mill
OXO Good Grips Lewis Pepper Mill
Price: $11.99
58 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one ever!, March 27, 2014
I like that it has a tray to rest it on. My other peppermill got pepper on the countertop and was messy. The pepper sizer adjustment also works better than my other one which always seemed to just be too coarse. My mother has severe osteo arthritis in her hands and she can use it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3