Profile for Susan P. Grace > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susan P. Grace RSS Feed (Buffalo, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pawz Blue Water-Proof Dog Boot, Medium, Up to 3-Inch
Pawz Blue Water-Proof Dog Boot, Medium, Up to 3-Inch
Price: $10.20
35 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Muddy Paws!!, April 2, 2014
I have a Tri Color King Charles Spaniel, so she has white hair on her legs and I have a very muddy yard when it's wet out - not a good combination. To avoid the hassle of washing her paws every time she came in, I had her stay in and go on "pee" pads when it was wet out, which didn't make either of us happy.
These work great! I was skeptical when I ordered them because I didn't know if they would stay on but they do. They are fairly easy to put on her - they are like stretching thick balloons over her paws, but they pull off very easy and don't pull her long hair out.
So far, I have used the same set 6 times with no sign of wear, with 3 sets in the pack (12 individual), they will last a long time.
She had her nails trimmed just before using them for the first time so I don't know how well they would hold up if her nails were long. Also, I think someone with severe arthritis in their hands might not be able to get these on a dog since you have to use 2 hands to pull the opening apart and your thumbs to get the dog's paw in.

I will definitely order more when these wear out!

Mr. Coffee BVMC-SJX33GT 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Chrome
Mr. Coffee BVMC-SJX33GT 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Chrome
Price: $34.83
18 used & new from $27.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a good cup of coffee, March 27, 2014
We had an expensive Cuisinart which only lasted one year. This one was not only cheaper but makes a better cup of coffee. We also have a Keurig but only use that for special occasions or when we want an extra cup later in the day or a cup of flavored coffee. This one is easy to program and we can wake up to a full pot of fresh brewed coffee. I only gave it 4 stars because we only had it 2 months and I want to see if it lasts longer than the Cuisinart.

Norpro Stainless Steel Grip-EZ Meat Pounder
Norpro Stainless Steel Grip-EZ Meat Pounder
Price: $16.67
12 used & new from $15.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I would have bought one years ago!, March 27, 2014
I had the kind that looked like a mallet and it used to either pulverize meat or not do anything. This one is heavier and so much easier to use

OXO Good Grips Pepper Mill
OXO Good Grips Pepper Mill
Price: $11.95
5 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one ever!, March 27, 2014
I like that it has a tray to rest it on. My other peppermill got pepper on the countertop and was messy. The pepper sizer adjustment also works better than my other one which always seemed to just be too coarse. My mother has severe osteo arthritis in her hands and she can use it.

The Original MuckBoots Daily Garden Shoe,Garden Green,10 M US Mens/11 M US Womens
Price: $64.99
6 used & new from $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great for "Muckin' Around"!, March 27, 2014
This is my husband's 2nd pair. He loves to slip them on when he goes out in the yard with the dogs or to do yard work. Our yard has low spots and can get pretty wet and muddy, but these keep his feet dry and they're easy to clean. Mud doesn't accumulate in the soles. They also have good traction. I'm going to order a pair for myself for gardening.
P.S. he wears a 9.5 shoe so we ordered a 10 and it is 1/2 size large so size is spot on. It doesn't slip off.

Thomas Kincaid Painter of Light "Weathervane Hutch" 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Thomas Kincaid Painter of Light "Weathervane Hutch" 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Offered by My Dusty Attic
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $34.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality isn't great, March 2, 2014
A lot of pieces had "hanging chads" i.e. weren't cut all the way through and I had to remove excess cardboard. Pieces are also thinner than Ravensburger puzzles which I think are a far better quality and value. I'm only buying Ravensburger from now on.

Vasque Women's Bitterroot Waterproof Boot,Slate/Chili Pepper,11 M US
Vasque Women's Bitterroot Waterproof Boot,Slate/Chili Pepper,11 M US
Price: $66.55
5 used & new from $66.55

5.0 out of 5 stars still great quality, February 12, 2014
I had a pair of similar Vasque boots for years. I was a little leery to spend the money on these since they are now made in China, but I am not disappointed in the quality. They also fit true to size. I don't know if they will last for years like my other pair; but for now I am very pleased.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't do the trick, February 12, 2014
My husband has neuropathy after several back surgeries stretched his nerves and we thought this might help him lower the amount of pain meds, since it was purported to be for nerve pain (I saw the Dr. Oz show). It didn't do anything to relieve the pain. It's also very bitter.

Self
Self
Offered by Conde Nast, Inc.
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars too many ads, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Self (Kindle Edition)
There are too many ads - don't care if I get it again. Wasted money because it's not even worth 50 cents a month.

Downton Abbey Season 3 [HD]
Downton Abbey Season 3 [HD]
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I waited until now, January 16, 2014
I never wanted to watch Downton Abbey, but this year decided to see what all the fuss was about and I was very glad that I gave it a try. I watched the entire season one in one day! I bought a ROKU for Christmas for my 86 year old mother, just so she could watch it also. She was up until 2 a.m. last night finishing season 3.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3