Profile for Alfred I. Nagel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alfred I. Nagel RSS Feed (Marietta, GA, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer with LED light. Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by ToiletTree Products
Price: $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trimmer I have ever had (thus far), April 19, 2014
This is the 5th nose hair trimmer I have purchased over the years. Up to now, each one was a bit better than the last but each had it's shortcomings. Some pulled hair. Some discharged batteries very rapidly and, thus, slowed down frequently. Some were just plain poor quality. This one seems different - thus far. It is quiet. It trims without pulling hair. The batteries seem to last. If this continues (and I hope it does) it will be the one I continue to use for years. Even though it is a bit more expensive that others, I am very willing to spend a bit more to get the quality I am seeking. Thus far, it seems to be worth the cost.

2 Pack: Wireless Motion Sensor LED Lights ~ 10 Wide Area LED Bulbs
2 Pack: Wireless Motion Sensor LED Lights ~ 10 Wide Area LED Bulbs
Offered by KMY Discounters LLC
Price: $46.45
4 used & new from $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job. I hope they last!!, March 18, 2013
2 years ago I purchased one of these for use in a carport. It did the job or providing light sufficient to unlock our door quite well. However, after about 2 years, it started acting strangly - staying lit when there was no motion to sense). So we are replacing it with a new one. Basically, we like the unit...just hope it lasts longer.

Lenovo 11.6" Celeron 320GB HDD 4GB RAM Notebook PC
Lenovo 11.6" Celeron 320GB HDD 4GB RAM Notebook PC

3.0 out of 5 stars Cost $90 to get in working order, March 13, 2013
I am a long time fan of IBM/Lenovo computer products - have owned them since 1982. This was the first to be received in non-working order. Upon initial receipt,, the machine started up properly. I began loading programs on it - so far, so good! Then, on it's own (as it should) it tried to download and install Window's updates. A disaster!!! Since I had already loaded the machine with a significant number of programs and needed to use it very soon, I really did not want to return it so I decided to take it to a local (reliable) shop. Bottom line: the Windows 7 Professional program that had been installed before receipt was so defective that it had to be completely wiped off and replaced with a reliable copy. Cost: $90. Programs had been reloaded and machine works fine now. I am happy to have a working computer, but am not happy that it was shipped in a defective condition.

Toyota Highlander Chrome Metal License Plate Frame with Logo Screw Caps
Toyota Highlander Chrome Metal License Plate Frame with Logo Screw Caps

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than standard - could use small improvement., June 12, 2012
The Toyota has 2 screw holes on top - none on the bottom. Most frames have 4 holes which makes it look like it is not fit for a Toyota. This one solves that problem. However, (at least in Georgia) it hides the sticker in the lower right corner that has the renewal date and year. If the lower corner frame portion were just a little bit thinner, this minor problem would be solved.

Genuine Leather Zipper Wallet Business & Credit Card Case Holder Bifold #729CF
Genuine Leather Zipper Wallet Business & Credit Card Case Holder Bifold #729CF
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $9.60
5 used & new from $1.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for lots of cards - Better than metal., June 12, 2012
We have been looking for something that will hold a large quantity of non-credit cards (Airline, hotel, casino, etc.). We had just too many to fit into one of the standard card wallets. This worked out perfectly. It is not too large and not too thick. Fits well into a purse, jacket packet or the car glove compartment.

HP LaserJet 2100 Laser Printer
HP LaserJet 2100 Laser Printer
9 used & new from $97.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Onlt for the Tech Minded, February 14, 2012
I must admit to begin that I did not completely read the fine print of the description. It did state that the printer came with NOTHING in the way of cables, instructions, drivers or toner. On the good side: the machine DOES work as a copier - not connected to any computer. However, I have never been able to get it to work as a printer nor have I found any driver from HP available on the internet. Next time, I will read the fine print more carefully.

Prime Pacific Stainless Steel Pasta Pot Set
Prime Pacific Stainless Steel Pasta Pot Set
Offered by Always Brilliant
Price: $43.19
5 used & new from $24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta Perfect, February 14, 2012
The photo understated the product. We were looking for a pasta cooker that was smaller and lighter than the current cast aluminum 9 quart pot we had been using. We also wanted the convenience of not using a separate strainer. This pot was perfect. The addition of a smaller pot (generally for vegetables) was just an added bonus - as was the cheese grater that comes with the set. We could not have asked for more at such a reasonable price.

Reusable 12 oz Collapsible Camping / Travel Cups - 1 Red, 1 Green, 2 Black
Reusable 12 oz Collapsible Camping / Travel Cups - 1 Red, 1 Green, 2 Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cups - Just Get used to using them, September 28, 2011
Before using these cups it is NECESSARY to either run them through a dishwasher or soak them in VERY HOT water. By doing this, you will learn how to use them when you catually fill them with coffee or tea. They do have one limitation: they are not easy to use for cold drinks - but are great for hot ones.

Ogio Doppler Kit - Black One Size
Ogio Doppler Kit - Black One Size
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $19.80
8 used & new from $14.85

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST DOPP KIT EVER, September 28, 2011
In my many years I have owned and used many versions of the Dopp Kit. My wife and I are now doing a lot of traveling (multiple weeks at a time) and needed Dopp kits that were easy to use and carried all of our stuff. These are the best we have ever used. In addition to carrying everything, they are soft sided and, therefore, get no larger than the amount of stuff we put in. Also, by using heavy duty suction hooks, we can easily open each kit and hang it from the bathroom mirror at each hotel and have everything handy for each of us.

1,000 Fruit Picks/Mini Bamboo Cocktail Forks 3.5"
1,000 Fruit Picks/Mini Bamboo Cocktail Forks 3.5"
Offered by BambooMN
Price: $18.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect substitute for tooth picks, August 6, 2011
We purchased these as a substitute for tooth picks. We were using tooth picks to handle "finger-food" during card games but found that many were ending up on the floor afterward. We found that using these, we used fewer pieces and have never found one on the floor. People just seem to treat them more as "forks" than as disposable tooth picks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3