Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

The Lowest Depths of Shame (Aneka Jansen Book 6)
The Lowest Depths of Shame (Aneka Jansen Book 6)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Teasdale did his usual great mental gymnastics and pulled out another winner, November 19, 2014
Wasn't sure how this book would tie into the previous one, and how it would possibly close the door on the war. But Mr. Teasdale did his usual great mental gymnastics and pulled out another winner. I sincerely hope that this will not be the final Chapter in Aneka's saga, as this series has overshadowed the Thaumatology Series for me.

iloome LG G2 ScreenMate Flex Flexible Glass 8H Hardness Premium Screen Protector with Oleophobic Coating

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets all my expectations, August 21, 2014
Easy to install, invisible once on, resists fingerprints as well as actual phone screen, wipes clean easily when prints do appear...great value.

Ugly (Ultrahuman Book 1)
Ugly (Ultrahuman Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a look!, July 9, 2014
New series by one of favorite authors; lives up to expectations & opens up different possibilities from older but still great series.

Teacher, Teacher (A Dani Ripper Novel Book 3)
Teacher, Teacher (A Dani Ripper Novel Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another John Locke home run, March 16, 2014
More of the continued times of John's excellent cast of characters...I always set aside whatever I'm reading at the time when John has a new book come out, and I am never disapointed.

Standup Guy: A Stone Barrington Novel (Stone Barrington Novels Book 28)
Standup Guy: A Stone Barrington Novel (Stone Barrington Novels Book 28)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Stuart Woods, March 16, 2014
A continuation of the life and times of Stone Barrington, and it continues to be a roller coaster ride! WOW!

Sleight of Hand (Bite Back Book 1)
Sleight of Hand (Bite Back Book 1)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Engaging story, September 28, 2013
Well laid out...good characters...well developed plots...liked the second book and the prequal as well. I am awaitng the third eagerly.

Thaumatology 101
Thaumatology 101
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The first of many really good reads in the series..., December 26, 2012
This review is from: Thaumatology 101 (Kindle Edition)
I read a bunch, and am always looking out for something different...new plot ideas, new characters, new situations. I found all of these and then some in spades with Niall Teasdale's Thaumatology series. I now find myself in the dilema of wanting to jump to the next book when I finish the one I'm reading, but not wanting to get to the end of the series because I will sorely miss these characters and the situations they find their way into and out of. If you like(d) the books by Richelle Mead & Jill Myles I guarantee you're going to equally like Niall Teasdale's titallating series. I envy your discovery of his imaginative writings.

Severe Clear (Stone Barrington Novels Book 24)
Severe Clear (Stone Barrington Novels Book 24)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More of the same...thank goodness!, October 7, 2012
I have recently gone back and reread every novel Stuart Woods has written...for the second time. I am especially fond of the Stone Barrington/Holly Parker/Ed Eagle etc. series. I happened to complete the set just as Severe Clear came out, so naturally I bought it to continue the series. While a lot of what happens in the Unverse of these characters may seem preditable and repeated to a degree, nevertheless no one writes good ole escape fiction like Woods. My only complaint is that I zip through his books at light speed, and then I'm done and left waiting for the next one, which seems to be a perpetual state. But every one is an enjoyable read, the characters stay true to form, and there's always something exciting happening, which turned out to be ESPECIALLY true in Severe Clear, and then some! Over the years there have been a plethora of new characters included in the Barrington world, and one can see the stage being set in Severe Clear wherein the future will be very interesting indeed. To Mr. Woods, I'd like to quote Mr. Spock: "Live long and prosper", 'cause I'm looking forward to reading many more of your books.