Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for susan rohde > Reviews

Browse

susan rohde's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

susan rohde RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Herm Sprenger Prong Collar 20 inch Heavyweight
Herm Sprenger Prong Collar 20 inch Heavyweight
Offered by Haute Dauge
Price: $19.20
6 used & new from $18.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Very humane, works great, October 5, 2015
This does not hurt the dog's neck. It feels like their mother's teeth so they really behave when they are wearing it. My trainer will only allow his clients to use this brand - the other brands, he says, are too pointy and hurt the dog.

Balega Hidden Comfort (Large, Electric Pink)
Balega Hidden Comfort (Large, Electric Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for thicker, cushioned sock lovers, October 5, 2015
I've tried a lot of running socks and these are my favorites. If you like thin, tight socks, then these aren't for you. They are roomy, cushy and very well-made.

Conair 22 Piece Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Haircut Kit
Conair 22 Piece Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Haircut Kit
Price: $22.99
50 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT trim your neckline, October 5, 2015
This works fine, and has attachments and all that, but all I wanted this for is to clean up my neckline. It doesn't work AT ALL for that and I can't understand why people didn't mention that in reviews. It's great at cutting hair, so it really deserves five stars, but it doesn't do what I need it to do, so it's a waste of money for me. When I went to the hair stylist I see that they use this tiny little groomer thing that looks like this only is much smaller. That's what I want.

Fitian USB Charging Charger Cable for Fitbit Force/Fitbit Charge Activity Tracker(black)
Offered by marketing21
Price: $5.48
2 used & new from $5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like the one that came with my fitbit charge, October 5, 2015
Works great for my fitbit charge.

Best Quality Self Cleaning Slicker Brush - Gently Removes Loose Undercoat, Mats and Tangled Hair - Your Dog or Cat Will Love Being Brushed with the Hertzko Grooming Brush
Offered by A1 PRO DEALS
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy this for short-haired dogs!, October 5, 2015
I give this five stars because it's an awesome concept and works really well, but not for my dog so it was a waste of money. I did so much research here on Amazon trying to figure out what dog brush to buy and still ended up wasting money. My dog has a very short lab-type coat with no long hair, no curls, no undercoat, etc. Just very short, thin lab fur. Actually maybe a little thinner than typical lab fur. Or maybe he just doesn't have the typical lab coat of fat under his skin, which would give him some protection against these sharp bristles. So this is like a torture device for him. If I'm really gentle I can get some hair off but it hurts him so I'm just going to buy another one. I have no idea which one to buy so will ask PetCo or something like that to recommend one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2015 7:42 AM PDT

Jardin Dog Pet Collapsible Fabric Travel Food Water Bowl
Jardin Dog Pet Collapsible Fabric Travel Food Water Bowl
Offered by Saim's Store
Price: $5.17
23 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 3, 2015
Very sturdy, folds up nicely. Perfect for what I needed.

Cheese Assortment for Him (32.5 ounce) by igourmet
Cheese Assortment for Him (32.5 ounce) by igourmet
Offered by igourmet
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and the recipients said it was the best cheese they ever had, June 3, 2015
This was a gift, and the recipients said it was the best cheese they ever had!

BEARPAW Women's Loki 2 Shearling Slipper,Chestnut,7 M US
BEARPAW Women's Loki 2 Shearling Slipper,Chestnut,7 M US
Offered by Takken's Shoes
Price: $42.05
4 used & new from $40.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these, January 4, 2014
Bare spots worn into the fur after only a few wears. Got them for Xmas and today is Jan 4! They are going back.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, but simple, backpack, September 19, 2011
I was worried that this backpack might be too small for my 8 yr old, or would break right away. We've been using it a month so far, and it still looks new. It seems very sturdy, and is plenty big for folders, a big lunch box and a couple of books. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is that it only has the two pockets - It would have been nice to have a couple of smaller ones inside. Also, the water bottle holders on the side are loose, and the bottle falls out a little easily. Otherwise it's a five.

Big Nate: In a Class by Himself
Big Nate: In a Class by Himself
by Lincoln Peirce
80 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2nd grader's favorite book, June 14, 2011
This series, rather than this particular book, is my 2nd grader's favorite book series besides Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Others must agree because I can never find one in our library - they are all taken out with long waiting lists. It's not dense text, it has big spaces and drawings, which most 2nd graders need.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3