Profile for hollie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

hollie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Point of No Return (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 5)
Point of No Return (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, May 28, 2014
This book is amazing! Scratch that, the series is amazing! This is the last book in the turner series and it did not disappoint! It was a great way to end! So sad this was the final book :-( Tiffany Snow is an amazing author and really made these characters come to life!

Frozen [Blu-ray]
Frozen [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: $24.99
62 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Frozen [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
What can I say that hasn't already been said about this movie?! It's great! My daughter has been singing the songs from this movie since it was in the theater! Shipping was fast and I got it on the release date which was great, to surprise my daughter after she came home from school!

Out of Turn (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 4)
Out of Turn (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 19, 2014
Great book! I can't wait for the last one to come out. I have to finish the book in one night!

3x Samsung Galaxy S III S3 GT-i9300 Premium Invisible Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Protective Film Kit (3 Pieces)
Offered by Imports247
Price: $2.24
4 used & new from $2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 25, 2014
These cheap little babies kept my S3 looking new! I only needed one and it stayed on my phone for 2 years!

Turning Point (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 3)
Turning Point (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great writer!, February 25, 2014
I love her books! I can't put them down! I told my sisters and friends and they all loved it!

Leegoal(TM) Black / Blue Hybrid Rugged Hard Silicone Case Cover w/ Stand for Apple iPod Touch 5
Offered by Dimart
Price: $2.74
24 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good, February 25, 2014
This case works great for around the house. If you need heavy duty protection, then I would get a different case.
That being said..it works great for my sons iPod and keeps it safe when he drops it.

Nike DART 9 Men's Running Shoe (12 4E US, Black/Metallic Dark Grey/Black)
Nike DART 9 Men's Running Shoe (12 4E US, Black/Metallic Dark Grey/Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find a shoe in 4E!, December 7, 2012
We went and measured my sons foot and found him to be in a 4E size. I thought it wouldn't be that hard to find a nice shoe in that size.....boy was i wrong!!! Ive looked everywhere for his size shoe that was "his style ". I did find a bunch of new balance shoes but he kept shooting them down. Then I came across these....and he LOVED them! Normally with Nike we go up a half size because they tend to run a little tight, but these are true to size. My son says these are the best fitting and comfy shoes he has had. Plus they got here a day BEFORE they were expected to get sent out! Great buy and great price! Will buy again!!!

OtterBox OtterBox Defender Series f/Samsung Galaxy S III - AP Blaze
OtterBox OtterBox Defender Series f/Samsung Galaxy S III - AP Blaze
Offered by iTech Accessories
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $45.98

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!, October 8, 2012
I bought this case for my husband because he is hard on his phones. He is a crane operator and shattered his first phone 2 days after having it at his work site. So I figured I would purchase this case for him...and let me tell you...it has saved is phone a lot! He's dropped his phone so many times and it has protected it great! The price here is much cheaper then on the otter box website. This case is worth every penny we spent on it! I highly recommend this case to anyone that is hard on phones or just wants extra protection for them as phones are expensive these days!

Combo 50 (LH) Ovulation & 20 (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strips (1)
Combo 50 (LH) Ovulation & 20 (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strips (1)
Offered by Classy Outfit
Price: $21.99
20 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, July 29, 2012
I ordered these because my husband and i have been trying for over a year to have our 2nd baby with no luck. my cycles have been so off they range from 28-38 days. These little puppies are great! Super easy to use and read results. I took a test and the positive sign was so fast and dark. you really don't need a whole lot of directions like some people say you do. I can't really rate the pregnancy tests it comes with yet because i still have a week and half yet before i can test. If we aren't pregnant i will buy these again. So much CHEAPER then in the stores!

Party Essentials Hard Plastic One Piece 5-Ounce Champagne Flutes, Clear, 10 Count
Offered by BirthdayExpress
Price: $4.78
8 used & new from $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars great price!, July 18, 2012
I bought 4 sets of these for our outdoor wedding reception in march. They worked perfectly because I wasn't worried about them dropping and breaking all over my in-laws yard and driveway. I got nothing but compliments on them for how sturdy and nice they were. I was happy that they were one piece which was great.I would buy them again for another special occasion.

Page: 1 | 2