Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for R. Colley > Reviews

Browse

R. Colley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 174

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Colley "~~RC~~" RSS Feed (Kentucky)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
BÖHM Bluetooth Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones with Inline Microphone - Black / Silver
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $159.99
13 used & new from $71.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Pair of Headphones, November 3, 2015
While these headphones aren't true noise cancelling, I actually didn't expect them to be with them just sitting on top of the ear versus enclosing the ear entirely. I bought the Kinivo Btd 400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter to use with these headphones and connecting them to my desktop via bluetooth was a breeze. When I first wore them they did feel tight, but I've found that if you slide them just slightly forward this takes some of the pressure directly off the ear and I wear them comfortably off and on all day at work. I'm not an audiophile, but I do know what sounds good to me. The sound quality is wonderful with just the right mix of bass. It's not tinny sounding and the sound is rich and clear. So far they run all day on a single charge and I've not had any problems with the battery dying. The look and feel of these headphones are top notch and I do recommend them. Unless you want to spend hundreds of dollars on a pair you can't go wrong with the Bohm Headphones.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2015 6:46 PM PST

Clarks Men's Clarks Gunn Oxford,Sand,9 M US
Clarks Men's Clarks Gunn Oxford,Sand,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and Comfortable for All Ages, September 22, 2014
I originally purchased this pair of men's Clarks Gunn Oxford Shoes for an elderly neighbor who is 91. The first pair was just a tad too snug since he wears thicker socks so he wanted me to send them back and get a half size larger. After I took them home to box them back up, my son who is 25 liked the look of them and tried them on. He said they were one of the most comfortable pair of shoes he's tried on in quite some time. I kept that pair and ordered another and both guys are super happy. So if you are looking for a pair of shoes that are timeless and loved by all ages these Clarks are for you.

Beltopro® Belt Hole Puncher, Round Holes
Beltopro® Belt Hole Puncher, Round Holes
Offered by Poltones
Price: $13.49
9 used & new from $10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, September 22, 2014
A great tool to have in your junk drawer. Many times over the years I have purchased belts that always needed an extra hole or two punched. Most of the time I borrowed a leather hole punch, but I finally broke down and purchased this model by BeltoPro. It is inexpensive, but it works wonderfully. It can be adjusted for the size hole that is needed for various sized belts. This tool punches a perfectly round hole with no jagged edges. If you're like me and buy belts that are a size larger than you need having this leather punch is a must. Highly recommend having this in your arsenal of tools.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Relief, September 22, 2014
Recently went walking through a heavily wooded area and forgot to spray tick spray. Well, needless to say I came away eat up with bites from turkey mites. I did all of the home remedies for itching to no avail and then remembered Benadryl Spray. I ordered a twin pack from Amazon and thankfully it came right away. I sprayed all of the tiny little bites covering my legs and felt instant relief. Nothing else works as well as this little bottle of wonder for various bites, allergic reactions and sunburns. Can't recommend this enough.

seki Deluxe Toenail Clipper
seki Deluxe Toenail Clipper
Offered by Signature Brands
Price: Click here to see our price
18 used & new from $4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Sold Built Clippers, July 3, 2014
Seki clippers are fantastic. They give a clean crisp cut with no snagging or hanging of the nail. Yes, they are a little pricey, but you actually get what you pay for. Highly recommend Seki.

PUMA Women's Voltaic 5 Cross-Training Shoe,Trade Winds/Blue Atoll/Puma Silver/Calypso Coral,8 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Pumas!, July 3, 2014
Amazon had these on sale for 50% off on the Deal of The Day the other day. I was in the market for a new pair and took advantage of the sale. Pumas tend to run a half size small. I ordered on a Monday and received them Tuesday. They fit perfectly and feel so good on my archless feet. Color was true and have received lots of compliments on them. Can't go wrong with Puma on comfort and style.

New Nike View III White/Grey Mens 10.5
New Nike View III White/Grey Mens 10.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, June 25, 2014
This review is from: NIKE MENS VIEW III (Shoes)
My husband has been wearing these shoes for years and loves them. We shopped locally, but couldn't find them any longer. Checked Amazon and found them at a lower price than what we usually pay. Shoe size is right on the spot and had no problems with the seller. Item shipped quickly. Very happy with the purchase.

Bayer Extra Strength Caplets, Back and Body 500 mg, 100 count
Bayer Extra Strength Caplets, Back and Body 500 mg, 100 count
Price: $8.47
22 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific to Back Pain Sufferers, June 25, 2014
Bayer Back and Body works wonders over Tylenol or Advil. It knocks lower back pain out of the park. Can't recommend this product enough.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Right Out of The Box, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
The Fire TV came well packaged with extremely simple instructions. Plug in the power cable and HDMI cable (not included), put batteries in the remote and that's it. After initial start up there is an update that must be run, but after a few minutes the unit was up and running. Interface is nice looking and easy to use. Voice search worked perfectly...it understood this Kentucky accent instantly. Flipping through the movie choices is super fast (almost too fast since it has skipped a movie a time or two). Netflix is on the home page, but you have to install the app before using it the first time. As I'm typing this review the unit is displaying some beautiful screensaver pictures while I have a movie paused. If you store your photos on Amazon's Cloud you can use your own pictures instead. Picture quality is fantastic and movies start up lightning fast. The only thing I see as a con would be how the Prime movies are marked. The placement of the Prime marker in the upper left of the movie icon is very small and isn't as prominent as it should be making it rather difficult to tell whether it's Prime or a movie you would rent/purchase. I figure in the days and weeks ahead Amazon will be listening to customer suggestions (as they usually do) and more and more updates will be forthcoming making this device even better. For me the Amazon Fire TV is a winner. It will definitely be replacing a Directv receiver I was using.

Update: After one full day of using Amazon's Fire TV I am more than satisfied with my purchase.If you read reviews like I do make sure to skip over the ones that don't have the Amazon Verified Purchase listed under their name or click that their post is unhelpful. These are people who are trying to review a product without even having it in their possession. If you discount those reviews (which make the overall rating less than it should be) you will discover that the majority of people who actually purchased this product are very satisfied.

4-6-14 Update: Added the AmazonBasics Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable and this has added a whole new dimension to the sound quality of my tv. The sounds are more richer and louder than ever before. I am continually amazed at what this little device is capable of. I really suggest getting the cable I mentioned above to make your Fire TV experience even better!!

4-8-14 Update: Turned on the device today and went to start up Netflix...all I got was a white screen. Turned the unit off and on, but still a white screen. I uninstalled the Netflix app and reinstalled and it worked again. I don't believe it was a problem on the device itself, but rather the app since all of the other apps worked fine.

4-15-14 Update: Had the same white screen issue with Netflix some more. Contacted customer service and reported the issue. He stepped me through the process of going into the settings then the apps. When you come to Netflix instead of uninstalling click on force stop. This fixed the issue. If I have the problem again he asked that I contact them back immediately so that they can contact the developers with the issue. I continue to enjoy this device and have since gotten rid of the Directv receiver I had connected. I can't recommend the Fire TV enough!!

6-25-14 Update: My Fire TV is still going strong and I am completely happy with it. I have found that I watch TV more so on The Fire than my DirecTV. The one thing I haven't checked (but will sometime) is the USB port. I've got to save some movies to my flash drive and see if I can play a saved movie from the drive using the USB port on The Fire. Finding Amazon content is a breeze using the Voice Search and searching through movies or videos using Netflix and others is fine. Yes, it would be great to be able to use the Voice Search with everything else, but it's not a deal breaker for me nor an inconvenience. I would imagine Amazon will eventually include their Voice Search on any third party application as time allows. Even after using it all this time I'm still amazed at the sound and picture quality of such a tiny device. For me Amazon just gets better and better.

8-4-14 Update: I had movies saved to an external hard drive and I plugged it into the USB port on the Amazon Fire, unfortunately, it doesn't work. It basically did nothing. It made no noise like it was trying to access my hard drive nor did it recognize any USB plugged in. Hopefully Amazon will push out an update to fix this at some point and time. It would be a wonderful feature to have. (Hint, Hint...Amazon).
Comment Comments (65) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2015 10:08 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, April 3, 2014
My parents recently had rotator cuff surgery and this colpac was the perfect size for the shoulder area. It also works well for knees and the small of your back. I can't recommend these colpacs enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18