Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Gary R. Amick > Reviews

Browse

Gary R. Amick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gary R. Amick "Gary" RSS Feed (Michigan)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not impressed, May 31, 2010
I was just not thrilled with this bracelet, but my wife genuinely loves it. I guess it was the close up that made it look so good. As soon as I got it I should have returned it. Sigh.

100 Blooms of Peruvian Lilies
100 Blooms of Peruvian Lilies

3.0 out of 5 stars Flowers, May 31, 2010
Flowers arrived on time, but they didn't look quite as full as they did on the picture. They lasted more than a week, but I just wasn't as happy with this flower order as I'd been with others.

L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Slipper,Saddle,8 M
L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Slipper,Saddle,8 M
Price: $38.98
10 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Slippers, November 6, 2008
Like everyone else said, these are snug slippers. I'm a size eight and bought a size eight. At first they were just a little too tight, but now I've stretched them a little bit and they're fine. If I did it again, I'd order an 8.5 slipper.

They are very comfortable, and you can wear them outdoors as they have a solid bottom.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Product, October 28, 2007
If you're looking for a bowling ball without a lot of hook, this is the product for you. My old ball had too much hook, and I'm not a hook player, so I decided to give this one a try and my average has gone up by 11 pins in three weeks.

Since this ball has little hook, it might be a good second ball for picking up spares. Works for me.