Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Struggling77 > Reviews

Browse

Struggling77's Profile

Customer Reviews: 142

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Struggling77 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly!!!!, April 27, 2013
To be honest, this product may work a little too well, but if you're looking for an excellent container, this is it.

24" Deluxe Steel Wallet Chain [Apparel]
24" Deluxe Steel Wallet Chain [Apparel]
Offered by Bewild®
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small; Too Weak, April 20, 2013
I purchased this mainly for the chain itself, and it turned out it wasn't a full strength curb-chain. I'm not sure why I didn't have a review online for this already, but to be honest, I used this for maybe a month and now its sitting in a drawer somewhere. I used to have a really nice, thick, chrome chain, but spilled margarita all over it (blender problems,) and it rusted between half the links (like it wasn't fully chromed over.) This was supposed to be the replacement because I couldn't find a decent, thick chain locally, and it just turned out more disappointing than anything.

Don't get me wrong, it will work as a wallet chain for just about anyone 200lbs or under (it is a little shorter than 24"
iirc; though maybe not with the clips,) but I want to know that if someone yanks my wallet, my belt loop will break before the chain does, and that just wasn't the case here.

Power 5x butane Super refined fuel gas 300ml 6 cans
Power 5x butane Super refined fuel gas 300ml 6 cans
Offered by BBGlassAccessories
Price: $33.50
7 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lighter Fuel; Preserves Your Good Lighters, April 20, 2013
I purchased a Bugatti B-1 torch lighter through cigar.com last year, then I purchased the Xikar Element through Amazon, and after my Bugatti ignition died, I replaced my single-torch with a cheap $3.88 Ronsonol from Walmart (I've read the things last practically forever if you treat them well; whereas the Xikar lighters have a lifetime warranty.)

Anyways, if you are a cigar smoker, and want the best experience with your cigars, then you know how important a good torch lighter is (my Xikar Element is amazing, but a bit much for coronas or smaller; hence, the Ronsonol single-torch,) and if you don't use the best fuel possible, then all the contaminants and sulfur (added to cheaper butane to allow people to smell leaks,) will build up in your lighter.

I was buying Xikar Purofine since I was using mainly the Xikar lighter at that time, then after doing some research I learned there are plenty of brands out there just as good, but nowhere near as expensive (Vector, Neon, Power 5x; though I've noticed Colibri fuel seems to be about the most expensive by weight lol; of course, their lighters are as good as Xikar's usually.) Anyways, the price point on this was much, much less; not to mention $35 for 6 - 300ml cans and free shipping...I don't think I'll be running out of fuel for my lighters in the next year or so.

One more tip for cigar smokers or anyone who uses quality lighters, purge your fuel tank before your first use (unless its one of the pre-filled lighters at the gas stations,) and ideally between each fill (though, honestly, I can't say I do it between each fill, but at least every 2-3 fills.) You can just use a Bic pen to press the valve until there is no gas flow (lighters are shipped filled with compressed air,) but I have a Xikar MTX Multi-Tool that has a swing out purge tool (I believe some of their lighters even have the tool built in,) and it works perfectly without damaging the butane valve on the lighters. This will relieve the pressure fully on all the o-rings and seals in the lighter, and help extend life without maintenance. Also, wait about 5 minutes after each fill to use in order to allow the compressed gas and the lighter to come back to ambient temperature; this will prevent spikes in fuel use (not to mention a possible combustion lol.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, April 11, 2013
Ok, first off I'd like to say that these tubes are used for a lot more than BHO, but that's neither here nor there...this tube is perfect, hard, reinforced glass (I had thought it was Pyrex, which would have been ideal...but you know,) Seems to be especially thick at the exit end and the adapter hole.) I haven't actually used it yet, but if you're looking for something to make extractions in small amounts, then this is even cheaper than a turkey baster that's stainless steel. Won't complain at all, either way, and i would definitely recommend to others.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars 120 Micron Silk-Screen Piece About 6X6" for $10 Lol, April 11, 2013
Granted I needed this, but I thought by the appearance that it was a layered filter & would somehow last longer than normal silk-screen, but it's really just a small square of 120 micron; could have probably purchased this at a t-shirt/silk-screening store for a buck...oh well, live and learn/; at least it still suits my purposes.

Glass Screen Daisy Style Assorted Colors - Pack of 10
Glass Screen Daisy Style Assorted Colors - Pack of 10
Offered by SWAPMEETDEALS
Price: $3.94
16 used & new from $0.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Hybrid of Daisy & Jack Style Glass Screens, March 22, 2013
These aren't really the flat daisy screens you'd use for a glass tobacco pipe; these are more like the jack-type glass screens you would use in a glass stem of say a water-pipe. They will suit your purposes, but I would have preferred an assorted style pack; that would be much more convenient in a 10-pack anyway.

Sharpstone Herb Grinder 4 Piece Black and Cali Crusher Press
Sharpstone Herb Grinder 4 Piece Black and Cali Crusher Press
Offered by Wild Side Gifts
Price: $29.95
5 used & new from $20.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Grinder is Great; Magnet Could Be Stronger, March 17, 2013
Grinder works just about perfectly; the material received back is not only crush, but fluffed up (perfect for cooking as seasoning or using as an incense.) The screen is amazingly fine for collecting concentrates, and amazingly durable as a surface if poking around through your herbs; in other words the screen in my grinder isn't going to pop out as soon as I press on it, although I'm sure it could be pushed out if one tried. The pollen press and scraper are as described, but I can't really review them because I have no use for them. Let's leave it at the fact that everything in the description was there. Like so many other reviews, the only reason I'm subtracting a star is for the weakness of the magnet, which is strange considering the quality of the rest of the features & construction...but if you don't plan on throwing a kitchen grinder across the room or drop it or something, its probably not going to come open. Does the job, & I'm satisfied.

Leap Frog Learning Tablet LeapPad Explorer Exclusive Carrying Case
Colors may vary
Leap Frog Learning Tablet LeapPad Explorer Exclusive Carrying Case Colors may vary
Offered by Kiddie Collection, Inc.
Price: $11.99
32 used & new from $2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish it Had More Game Slots, March 14, 2013
Aside from the lack of space for games or spare batteries, this is great for traveling places and bring extras; not to mention it fits the Explorer with the GelSkin on which is also convenient with children. A good buy if your child really likes to bring this thing places, and purple was a great theme for my daughter.

LeapFrog LeapPad1 Gel Skin, Purple
(Works only with LeapPad1)
LeapFrog LeapPad1 Gel Skin, Purple (Works only with LeapPad1)
Price: $4.99
18 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described; No Complaints, March 14, 2013
This protects the Explorer from the drops & other mishaps my daughter has. I can't really ask for more practically, so that's all I can say.

Spectrum Diversified 65210 Sweep Double 8-Hook Coat Rack, Black
Spectrum Diversified 65210 Sweep Double 8-Hook Coat Rack, Black
Price: $14.00
12 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller Than Expected (I Should Have Looked at Measuring Tape), March 14, 2013
Aside from the fact that this is smaller than expected, I planned to use this as a hat rack. Let me tell you, I can fit 4 hats on this, but the pegs are too close. If you were going to use this as a coat rack, let's hope you have some thin coats or sweater jackets to mix in because you can forget about trying to hang up 8 winter coats. Aside from that, its visually pleasing, crafted nicely, and even had an extra anchor or two for the wall mounts. All in all, loses a star for functionality in not being big enough, but aside from that its great to have around to save some space.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15