Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer gdwf gdwf gdwf  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Halloween
Profile for Ms Kate > Reviews

Ms Kate's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ms Kate "KAte Kate the Not So Great" RSS Feed (Alabama and New York)

Bookscouting, By the Book: A Manual for Cash-Strapped Bibliophiles
Bookscouting, By the Book: A Manual for Cash-Strapped Bibliophiles
by Webster W.
Price: $16.95
27 used & new from $12.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Webster Knows His Stuff!, December 16, 2010
I just want to let every reader know what a dedicated person Webb is.
I met Webb almost 7 years ago at a bookstore in a beautiful city. I picked up a book on a shelf from an obscure author who I never knew of, and just randomly, Webb came and told me everything about the guy. Just - on a whim. Out of nowhere. That is how I met him.
I know for a fact that Webb lives, eats, breathes and sleeps books. I had the privilege of visiting his domicile long ago, where every wall had a shelf against it, and every shelf was crammed with books. But carefully crammed, I might add. He even gave me a book to take home.
Not only is Webb knowledgeable about books, but a very intelligent and thoughtful person as well. I look forward to reading something that he authored himself! Wonderful!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2011 3:06 PM PST