Profile for Louise > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Louise RSS Feed (Venice, CA United States)

The Joslin Diabetes Healthy Carbohydrate Cookbook
The Joslin Diabetes Healthy Carbohydrate Cookbook
by Bonnie Sanders Polin
Price: $17.96
116 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Not diabetic and I love this book, September 9, 2009
I come from a family of diabetics and bought this to help improve my eating habits to prevent the disease. Everything I've made from this has been fantastic. It just makes sense -- whole grains, fresh fruits & veggies. The fruited gazpacho (with melon) is a favorite in my house (even with my husband who's not a veggie eater) and the oatmeal yogurt muffins are great. I've bought copies of this for everybody in my family. Don't really use the menus but have consistently found the recipes to be great.

Get High Now (without drugs)
Get High Now (without drugs)
by James Nestor
Price: $12.23
65 used & new from $3.27

5.0 out of 5 stars More than I expected, September 9, 2009
I got a copy of this thinking it would look cool on my coffee table and honestly, it's more than just a pretty cover. It's hysterical! Kinda reminds me of the Worst Case Scenario books -- when they first came out, before they were overdone. The techniques, seriously, really do work for a quick, legal, mid-day energy boost (some of them higher than others). I work from home and have found myself trying a few of these "tricks" to get a little inspiration and creativity. It's like I'm tapping into some kind of weird energy. The website is a great design ([...]) with audio and video highs and I'm downloading the iPhone app. Great for writers, creatives, non-religious spiritualists, yoga fans or 20-something guys who like to snicker at the cover. Oh, and it does look really cool on my coffee table.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2015 8:19 PM PST