Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for MrPantsPie > Reviews

Browse

MrPantsPie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MrPantsPie RSS Feed

iPhone 6 Case, LUVVITT® ARMOR SHELL iPhone 6 Case / 4.7 inch Screen iPhone Air Armor Case | Double Layer Shock Absorbing Cover - Black / Black
Offered by Luvvitt
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Losely fits iPhone 6, October 13, 2014
Was looking forward to this case, while it is a pretty decent case I don't like how my phone slides up and down losely in it. Not side to side, just up and down. Not just a little either, about a millimeter, which doesn't sound like a lot but you can shake it and the phone feels like it's going to fall out.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2014 1:21 PM PDT

KEEN Men's Clearwater CNX Sandal,Black/Gargoyle,13 M US
KEEN Men's Clearwater CNX Sandal,Black/Gargoyle,13 M US
Price: $69.97
15 used & new from $68.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, would buy again, just costs too much., September 10, 2014
I bought these after trying several other pair in a store. The store didn't have my size so I looked here and of course Amazon had them. I was a little worried since there aren't half sizes but they fit really well. Also I have been skeptical with these types of shoes since there is no sock (at least I don't wear them) worn with these and I was worried that they might rub parts of my feet raw, they don't. Now I get that every one has different feet and what works for one may not work for another, but these were pretty soft inside with no protrusions like where seams come together that rub me wrong. All of that and the fact that they are made by Keen make these a great shoes. I am new to Keen but I will say my first shoes (boots) I bought by them were brand new when I did a 10 mile hike with them, they were just as comfortable as a broke in pair of boots. Keen makes some really quality products as far as I have seen. The reason I gave them only 4 stars is the price, there is no need for them to cost nearly $100.

Hides H2O Floating Eyewear Retainer and Case
Hides H2O Floating Eyewear Retainer and Case
Price: $12.86
3 used & new from $11.62

4.0 out of 5 stars They worked as advertised but the colored part that you ..., August 26, 2014
They worked as advertised but the colored part that you can wrap your glasses in gets a little loose and doesn't seem to be as tight. I might buy again, only because lack of other options.

Irwin Industrial Tools 394001 Bolt-Grip Bolt Extractor Base Set, 5-Piece
Irwin Industrial Tools 394001 Bolt-Grip Bolt Extractor Base Set, 5-Piece
Price: $19.98
22 used & new from $17.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm and didn't even ruin them and I ..., August 26, 2014
WOW these things are impressive. Had some rusted shock bolts under the jeep I fought and didn't want to round them since I was going to clean them up and reuse them so I used these to get them off. Worked like a charm and didn't even ruin them and I was able to clean the bolts and reuse them. I would buy these again in a heartbeat.

Large! Gopro Case for Hero 4 3+ 3 Camera *On Sale* Highest Quallity EVA Shockproof Go pro HD Hero3+ Cameras Bag Black Premium Edition + With Enough Space for Float Helmet Wrist Pole Remote Control Lens Battery LCD Screen SD Card Accessories
Offered by BEAUTY OF MICRO
Price: $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor handle and interior pocket design., August 26, 2014
This is a fairly sturdy case and the foam pullouts are nice, but I would rather be able to make my own shapes and not have precut ones. Not a huge thing, I could have dealt with that. My BIGGEST complaint is the poor handle design. The interior pocket has no zipper so if you put ANYTHING in it, zip the case up and use the handle, it all falls out of the pocket. Basically the carry handle is on the wrong side. Every time you open the case you will be picking up anything you had in the pocket. It should have a zipper on it. I returned it, and should have headed the warning of another reviewer, I didn't think it would be that bad though. If it wasn't for that stupid design I would have kept it.

Mountain House, Just In Case... Essential Bucket
Mountain House, Just In Case... Essential Bucket
Price: $72.42
25 used & new from $61.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the calorie intake you need for survival., September 14, 2013
I have used Mountain House products before and think they are fantastic for the occasional backpacking trip and maybe for long term food storage for short term disasters. For a long term disaster these are not going to cut it though. I mainly purchsed these for a bug out bag and I will use them but the calories they have are simply not adequate enough. The entrees are only 220-280 calories per serving and for a full grown adult being active, that is simply not enough. If you want or need the extra calories for something such as a bug out bag where you will be active and need the extra energy will need to supplement these with energy bars or swap them for something like MRE's. For all those that say you will be eating other foods and such, that is true, but for a survival situation you want to keep it simple. I will be buying more of these but will keep them for short term disasters and backpacking.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2015 8:32 AM PDT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars This thing is garbage for a bike., August 13, 2013
Like above this might be a pump good enough to pump up a basketball but I would not trust it for my mountain bike. I thought it might be better but I guess you do get what you pay for. This thing is built cheap, there was some weird oily substance on the pump itself, the packaging holding the pump in the box was smashed and even that was china cheap. Ever see the cheap toys at a gas station like the paddle ball with the cheap elastic band? It's that type of packaging. Whoever designed the mounting bracket has never been on a bike of any sort. It wouldn't stay on if you rode off a curb. Sending it back, I wouldn't trust it on a trail.

EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Lighted Display, 400 lb. Capacity and "Step-On" Technology [2014 VERSION] - 10,000+ Reviews EatSmart Guaranteed Accurate
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $39.95
20 used & new from $26.70

5.0 out of 5 stars The newest no tap scale is great, June 13, 2012
Some of these reviews need to be deleted or updated being how the scale has been updated and does not require any type of tap to turn on. You just stand on it and it automatically turns on displaying your weight. A big bright screen shows you your weight to the tenth of a pound. For the money, you aren't going to find a better more accurate scale. I didn't read all the description, but it surprisingly comes with a body measurement tape. That's a pleasant bonus.

Talon Wallet Holster for Sig Saur P-238 NO Laser Black
Talon Wallet Holster for Sig Saur P-238 NO Laser Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little holster, June 13, 2012
This is the perfect little concealed holster. Fits perfectly in my back pocket, or a cargo pocket on many types of shorts that have odd back pockets. Holster is well built with sturdy leather. I have already recommended it to a few friends with the same pistol. The design is even perfect in that it doesn't make you lean to one side like a thick wallet does. I even wear it while riding my motorcycle with no worries about it falling out or messing with my posture. Great product.

The Spy (Isaac Bell series Book 3)
The Spy (Isaac Bell series Book 3)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Cussler needs to start writing his own stuff again, October 30, 2011
Eh, it was ok. Very obvious in the writing and not that great all together. The previous Issac Bell book was much better and the next one is much better also. This one has very little depth and you can tell Cussler isnt very involved with the writing. It seems to be his style with all these new books with up and coming authors, throw Cusslers name on it in big type and the real authors name in small type just to get his name out there.