Profile for Mermaid > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 261

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mermaid RSS Feed (The Atlantic Ocean)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
L'Occitane L'OCCITAN Eau De Toilette for men, 3.4 fl. oz.
L'Occitane L'OCCITAN Eau De Toilette for men, 3.4 fl. oz.
Price: $55.00
2 used & new from $55.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean & Sophisticated, June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This scent is very clean and is very reminiscent of a fragrance that I knew growing up, either of my father or grandfather or both. This does not mean that the smell is "old man" at all, but it has a sense of sophistication to it, if a scent can be called sophisticated. It's a scent that I associate with a very clean-cut type of a man, one who would spritz this on when he's wearing a suit to work or going to a business meeting.

The scent also evolves fairly quickly into a slightly powdery smell without being feminine. I definitely like it, but it's not one that would make me "swoon" if a man walked by wearing it either. So don't wear this fragrance for a date!

Hanover SUMMRNGHT5PC Summer Night 5-Piece Gas Fire Pit Set, Includes 4 Cushioned Rockers and 40-Inch Square Gas Fire Pit Table
Price: $1,599.00
4 used & new from $1,599.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, High Quality, June 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a fabulous outdoor set! I love the orange color of the cushions - bold without being gaudy. The pieces are all very sturdy and super quality. The seats are the perfect depth. The only drawback is maybe for women. I like to cross my legs and there's really not enough room for me to get the chair very close to the fire pit without bumping legs up against the side. It's not a problem now in the summer time, but I could see potentially wanting to be close to the fire when it's colder to be warmer, but that's so minor that's it's not even really a problem.

The fire pit, while I haven't actually hooked it up to propane yet, is really large and can hold your drinks and snacks on the outer edge without any problems. It's actually much larger than I expected it to be from the picture. My kids like running around the yard and playing and I don't have to worry them about bumping into the fire pit and potentially knocking it over (especially once there's a propane tank). It's really that sturdy that I don't worry with the kids around.

To let you know just how massive this shipment is, it arrived as two big boxes (seats in one and fire pit in the other) on a pallet from ABF freight shipping. This is not your usual UPS delivery. Make sure you have the help you need to get these boxes where you need them. Packing was also done well (i.e. no chipped or missing pieces). Also, due to size, I'd recommend having a space that is at LEAST 12'x12' (14'x14' would be better) to put this set so that it doesn't look too cramped.

My friends and family LOVE this set and all are very envious of it! I love it, too!!!!

My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The SeaQuel
My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The SeaQuel
by O'Hara. Mo
Price: $9.97
59 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the young, advanced reader, May 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a first grader who is reading chapter books and sometimes it can be difficult to find chapter books that are age appropriate for her at age 7. She was so excited to learn that I got this book for her. Apparently a boy in her class had brought this one and its prequel to school and she was familiar with the Zombie Goldfish character.
I don't really read along with my child, but I had her read out loud some of a chapter to me so that I could get a feel for it to write a better review. It did have the word "moron" in the small snippet she read to me, so if that bothers you at all please be advised before ordering this book. I cannot attest to the language in the rest of the book, but I figure it is worth mentioning. I trust my children to be able to read those kind of books and know what is appropriate and not appropriate to repeat and to guide them in instances where they may not know. I prefer to use the "moron" word as a learning opportunity than to banish the reading material. Since my child is happy and reading then I am happy!

Cutter Backwoods Dry 25-Percent DEET Aerosol Spray, 4-Ounce
Cutter Backwoods Dry 25-Percent DEET Aerosol Spray, 4-Ounce
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $5.38

5.0 out of 5 stars No Bites, May 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This bug spray is perfect for the tons of mosquitoes that we get in our neck of the woods. It really doesn't have a greasy/goopy feel to it and it sprays nicely and evenly. I really like that I can spray it upside down when I'm trying to do the backs of my legs! Like all bug spray it has an odor too it, but it's worth not having the itchy bites all over my skin.

Nerf Super Soaker Tri Strike Crossbow Soaker
Nerf Super Soaker Tri Strike Crossbow Soaker
Price: $17.98
27 used & new from $14.60

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, May 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I admit, when this "water gun" arrived I had to be the first to try it out. With the storage compartment completely full of water it's pretty heavy, especially for little arms. But it's so fun to squirt that the kids don't mind at all. It's really easy to pop out the "bow" part or pop them back in to make it go from three streams of water down to one stream. It goes pretty far. I'd say the water squirts about 20' easily. It's pretty durable and lots of fun in these hot days we've been having. My kids have even used it to "wash" my car. LOL!

K-Swiss 83027 Bigshot Light Tennis Shoe (Big Kid),White/Magenta/Silver,2 M US Little Kid
Price: $48.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Tennis shoes for girls, May 18, 2014
My new little tennis player looking all professional wearing real tennis shoes on the court instead of her day-to-day sneakers. She's so proud of them! Plus they're classy with a lot of white but enough girly color to offset them. Amazingly they don't seem to get dirty all that easily either, which is a plus. I don't know if it's just because she plays on hard courts, but I'm impressed and would buy these again.

Add Sprinkles Tennis Overgrip
Add Sprinkles Tennis Overgrip
Offered by Mary Martin Designs
Price: $6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Cupcakes, May 18, 2014
My daughter wanted the cupcake over grip so I got it for her. Fortunately she absolutely loves the over grip and that's all that matters. I only give it 3 stars, though, because the background shouldn't be white - it gets dirty too easily and there simply aren't enough cupcakes! They're evenly spaced so each wrap covers up the cupcake before it. It would be better if they were printed on there more randomly and closer in spacing. Also, I wish the cupcakes were a more vibrant color...they're kind of faded and pixely/blurry looking.

Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Razor
Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Razor
Price: $9.97
9 used & new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky smooth shave, May 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like this razor blade. I don't use shaving cream and the gel surrounding the blades really make for a slick feeling shave. The blades are super sharp (I cut myself!) so be careful. I've been using the same blade for about 2 weeks now and it still has a lot of life and sharpness left in it. I'll definitely be purchasing this in the future.

Coaster 29-Inch Dining Barstool, Walnut Set of 2
Coaster 29-Inch Dining Barstool, Walnut Set of 2
Offered by Home Fashion Products
Price: $68.00
18 used & new from $46.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect barstool, April 9, 2014
We already had 2 saddle seat barstools but our kitchen has space for four so we got these two in addition to our existing set. They're not a perfect match because these have a more casual, rustic look to them but they suit our purposes perfectly. If you're looking for the sleek, sophisticated ones then you should pass on these, but if casual or rustic are the adjectives you would use to describe your space then these are perfect - especially for the price!

The one thing is the screw caps keep popping off on one of these chairs so we eventually just gave up and didn't reapply the screw caps. It's not at all noticeable to us, but it is something to note in case you're the very precise, anal type. :)

Missy's Super Duper Royal Deluxe #3: School Play (A Branches Book)
Missy's Super Duper Royal Deluxe #3: School Play (A Branches Book)
by Susan Nees
Price: $4.49
64 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 1st Grader, April 9, 2014
My first grade daughter is an accelerated reader and this series of books is perfect for her. She tends to read the Super Duper Royal Deluxe books in about an hour. They really captivate her attention, have cute illustrations and are enjoyable for me for the times I read along with her. If your child is on the cusp of reading chapter books or already is reading chapter books but not the too sophisticated ones, give this series a try. I would probably just recommend this book for girls, but boys could potentially like it, too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20