Profile for cosmicblather > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cosmicblather "cosmicblather" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Love Is Not a Romance Novel (Chase and Rowan series Book 2)
Love Is Not a Romance Novel (Chase and Rowan series Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy This Book!, January 14, 2015
This is a great love story full of strong, independent, loving women, horses and beautiful countryside. Can't wait to get started with the next book, Life. Love. Loyalty.

Spotify Music
Spotify Music
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 13, 2015
This review is from: Spotify Music (App)
Originally got his to listen to a playlist that was recommended to me. Now, I am exploring a lot of different music using this app. So far a great app and it works on my phone, Kindle, and computer. Nice.

Everything
Everything
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars gives the reader an intimate view of love, loss, January 4, 2015
This review is from: Everything (Kindle Edition)
"Everything" is a promise that delivers. We start with the end and end at the beginning. There is nothing so telling as the view from the eyes of innocence. The voice of Myla as she retraces the history of a woman she thought she knew, gives the reader an intimate view of love, loss, and addiction. Myla visits the places of darkness and light that her mother kept hidden. The monster, shrouded secretly in the closet, will have a final word.
Carole Wolf takes us on a journey of tragic redemption. Even as I cried I could not look away from the impending dreadfulness I knew was waiting on the next page. This is a bold, tightly woven story of love and redemption. Resist the temptation to cover your eyes. It is gritty and honest and sculpted with an artisan’s hands.

THE SECRET OF LIGHTHOUSE POINTE
THE SECRET OF LIGHTHOUSE POINTE
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mystery and History, January 2, 2015
I was an avid Nancy Drew fan as a youngster, and I matured into a teenage Gothic Romance reader. There is nothing quite as thrilling as a mystery with an old house, secret passages, and a historic setting. There were parts of the novel that caused me some confusion because it shifted gears rather quickly, Still, overall the machina de deux works well for the style and Ms. Henderson was able to make me suspend my disbelief on several occasions. I love a good adventure even if I do have to play along with the author's deceptions at times. It has a feel of Steampunk and Magical Realism and is all wrapped up in the style of the Gothic Romance novels I read as a teen. It kept me moving along and turning the pages as quickly as I could. I wanted to know how Constance was going to make it out of her predicaments. I would love to see the characters in a continuing story. There is certainly a thread to do so. I do have one caution. No spoilers, but there are some triggers for anyone with past abuse. The real redemption for that is the powerful ending full of proper repercussions and just deserts.

CASTLE OF DARK SHADOWS
CASTLE OF DARK SHADOWS
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Castle of Dark Shadows-An eerie haunting pleasure., December 18, 2014
This is the first novel I discovered by Patty G. Henderson, but it will not be my last to enjoy. With an aging castle, a series of strange coincidences, and a passionate story of attraction, this was a real page turner. My imagination ran wild in the secret garden and trembled in the sprawling hallways of Dunraven Castle. Olivia and Marion are caught in a house of secrets where they will find that madness can be evil. Nice reading on a cold drizzly evening by a warm crackling fireplace.

Spider Story
Spider Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Spider Story...., September 3, 2014
This review is from: Spider Story (Kindle Edition)
Spider Story is excellent literature. Probably the best new literature I have read in ages! It tells of the life long search for self and love and understanding. What is our purpose? What is the answer to the questions we cannot voice? Read this story with a glass of wine, a candle, and an open mind.

Deep Merge
Deep Merge
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lesbian action at its finest., June 4, 2014
This review is from: Deep Merge (Kindle Edition)
This book is hard to put down once started. This is science fiction adventure to a world of women, justice, honor and devoted love! Characters are very well developed. From start to finish this story moves.

TuneIn Radio Pro
TuneIn Radio Pro
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Radio!, May 26, 2014
This review is from: TuneIn Radio Pro (App)
I started with the free version but decided I wanted the ad free version later. I can listen to my local radio stations, but I tend to listen to the stations I could never find locally. Celtic music is one of my favorites. Soft ambient background music is another. There are many to choose from. Whether you like hip hop or country there is something for all. You can become addicted to the Vinyl Cafe and some of the European stations. The app works great on Wi-Fi and 4G. I often listen on my phone in the car. Most of the time I listen from my Kindle, but either way, this is an awesome app!

G S Hypo Cement Precise Applicator Jewelers/Beading Cement
G S Hypo Cement Precise Applicator Jewelers/Beading Cement
Offered by All Watch Parts
Price: $5.95
7 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, May 22, 2014
This has been an excellent product for us to use while making jewelry. The precise applicator is almost like a needle, so placing the cement in just the spot you need it is very easy. It also lets only a tiny bit through so you do not get that huge blob of glue that will need to be wiped off your project. It has held well on everything. Really like it!

Psyche Honor (Psyche Moon Book 2)
Psyche Honor (Psyche Moon Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW what an adventure!, May 13, 2014
If you enjoy action, mystery, well developed characters with a little magic thrown in just for excitement, this is a great choice. You will not want to put it down once you start reading. Don't miss this opportunity to experience wild wolves, sexy women, magic and mayhem all rolled into this super adventure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4