Profile for cosmicblather > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cosmicblather "cosmicblather" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
CASTLE OF DARK SHADOWS
CASTLE OF DARK SHADOWS
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Castle of Dark Shadows-An eerie haunting pleasure., December 18, 2014
This is the first novel I discovered by Patty G. Henderson, but it will not be my last to enjoy. With an aging castle, a series of strange coincidences, and a passionate story of attraction, this was a real page turner. My imagination ran wild in the secret garden and trembled in the sprawling hallways of Dunraven Castle. Olivia and Marion are caught in a house of secrets where they will find that madness can be evil. Nice reading on a cold drizzly evening by a warm crackling fireplace.

Spider Story
Spider Story
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Spider Story...., September 3, 2014
This review is from: Spider Story (Kindle Edition)
Spider Story is excellent literature. Probably the best new literature I have read in ages! It tells of the life long search for self and love and understanding. What is our purpose? What is the answer to the questions we cannot voice? Read this story with a glass of wine, a candle, and an open mind.

Deep Merge
Deep Merge
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lesbian action at its finest., June 4, 2014
This review is from: Deep Merge (Kindle Edition)
This book is hard to put down once started. This is science fiction adventure to a world of women, justice, honor and devoted love! Characters are very well developed. From start to finish this story moves.

TuneIn Radio Pro
TuneIn Radio Pro
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Radio!, May 26, 2014
This review is from: TuneIn Radio Pro (App)
I started with the free version but decided I wanted the ad free version later. I can listen to my local radio stations, but I tend to listen to the stations I could never find locally. Celtic music is one of my favorites. Soft ambient background music is another. There are many to choose from. Whether you like hip hop or country there is something for all. You can become addicted to the Vinyl Cafe and some of the European stations. The app works great on Wi-Fi and 4G. I often listen on my phone in the car. Most of the time I listen from my Kindle, but either way, this is an awesome app!

G S Hypo Cement Precise Applicator Jewelers/Beading Cement
G S Hypo Cement Precise Applicator Jewelers/Beading Cement
Offered by CFG ONLINE
Price: $5.75
8 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, May 22, 2014
This has been an excellent product for us to use while making jewelry. The precise applicator is almost like a needle, so placing the cement in just the spot you need it is very easy. It also lets only a tiny bit through so you do not get that huge blob of glue that will need to be wiped off your project. It has held well on everything. Really like it!

Psyche Honor (Psyche Moon Book 2)
Psyche Honor (Psyche Moon Book 2)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW what an adventure!, May 13, 2014
If you enjoy action, mystery, well developed characters with a little magic thrown in just for excitement, this is a great choice. You will not want to put it down once you start reading. Don't miss this opportunity to experience wild wolves, sexy women, magic and mayhem all rolled into this super adventure.

Sunlite VT100 5.5-Inch 100 Watt Vapor Proof Vandal Proof Outdoor Fixture, Metallic Finish Clear Glass
Price: $23.35
6 used & new from $18.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light!, April 11, 2014
We needed a great outdoor light that was weather proof and hopefully bump proof. This product fits our needs fully. It looks industrial which we wanted. The price was just right. Delivery was on time. Very pleased!

Free Books for Kindle, Free Books for Kindle Fire, Free Books for Kindle Fire HD, Free Books for Kindle Fire 1 (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use...variety of choices, February 12, 2014
This app is easy to use. The variety of the books offered are fairly wide so you will probably find some titles to interest you. Have been pleased with the books available. The recommendations are helpful.

Belkin Chambray Cover for Kindle Fire HD (will only fit 3rd generation), Slate
Belkin Chambray Cover for Kindle Fire HD (will only fit 3rd generation), Slate

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, January 17, 2014
I bought two of these covers for the two new Kindles. Not inexpensive, but rather cheap. They are very flimsy. I gave it three stars because they do have good corner protectors and the cover is lightweight. That is where the good stops. They refuse to stand up most of the time. The back panel just crumples up and heaven forbid it sits on a slant...then it just topples over sideways. Very disappointed with the quality. I am watching for a leather or at least pleather hard case like has been offered before. I need something of substance even if it is a bit heavier. This cover might be ok for someone who only wants to hold the Kindle...but not great for those of us who want the cover to hold the Kindle.

Hyland's Defend Cough and Cold, 8 Ounce
Hyland's Defend Cough and Cold, 8 Ounce
Offered by Chester's Treasures
Price: $6.99
45 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!, January 17, 2014
I have trouble finding this locally, so I ordered it from Amazon. This product works. With a yucky case of bronchitis that would not leave me alone, I was coughing every night. The sweet cough meds and cough drops only made it worse, so I went looking for something more natural. Mucinex was much too drying and I am sure the chemicals were not good for me. Defend is much more gentle, but it works even better. Made of more natural ingredients, the taste is far from chemical. This version does not make you sleepy so daytime coughing is treatable. There is a nighttime formula also, but once I stopped coughing, I could sleep. I highly recommend this. The taste is light, not thick and sweet like most cough meds. It also helps with a congested head...breathing is a good thing!! Take this...Feel better soon!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4