Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Tulsa, OK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Performance Paleo Cookbook: Recipes for Training Harder, Getting Stronger and Gaining the Competitive Edge
by Stephanie Gaudreau
Price: $16.79
79 used & new from $12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Paleo Cookbook I Own, January 14, 2015
I was hesitant to buy another Paleo cookbook but after 3 years, I was hitting a rut and needed inspiration for my Paleo life. I'm so glad I bought this one! From old school favorites to give your taste buds a hug (pizza burger bites & almond butter jelly bites) to new flavors entirely (lotus crisps and sunchokes) this isn't another pot roast and sweet potato Paleo cookbook. I really appreciate how it's divided into pre & post workout snacks on top of meals, sides and tasty treats. Sprinkled throughout with information on when it's best to eat your good fats and when to avoid along with how to divide your meals out. Enough already --just get your copy ordered and on its way!!

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GG, January 1, 2015
This review is from: Gone Girl (Amazon Instant Video)
Great movie, even better book. Ending is frustrating but still a good read

O-Ion B-1000 Permanent Filter Ionic Air Purifier Pro Ionizer with UV-C Sanitizer, New
Offered by OION
Price: $69.95
5 used & new from $65.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, December 18, 2014
Started out fine although had to put a post it note over the top small light as it was bright at night. Now can't turn on without it making a horrible loud grinding noise.

Harbinger 7.5 inch Firm Fit Contour Lifting Belt, Large
Harbinger 7.5 inch Firm Fit Contour Lifting Belt, Large
Price: $23.42
6 used & new from $20.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, April 10, 2014
I read the other reviews and sized up and it fits great. I've used for several lifts now and found it makes a difference.

New Balance Women's WT1010 Minimus Trail Shoe,Grey/Purple,9 B US
New Balance Women's WT1010 Minimus Trail Shoe,Grey/Purple,9 B US

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly great, February 28, 2014
I wear these as my primary shoe during work and for Crossfit. They are minimus but with a sole so running isn't quite so horrible if you land on a rock. The bottom isn't the traditional vibrium (sp?) but angled spiky bits pointed backwards. While great for most things, I would recommend not wearing them for jump rope or double unders as these tend to catch the rope. I've had for about a year and the fabric is starting to frey but I do wear these 90% of the time.

Texts from Dog
Texts from Dog
Price: $8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short for the $, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Texts from Dog (Kindle Edition)
This is a collection of what you see on fb or Pinterest gathered in one book. These are hilarious although the price is way too high for how short it is.

Sh*t My Dad Says
Sh*t My Dad Says
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Sh*t My Dad Says (Kindle Edition)
The stories are great for a couple laughs. It does have a Lot of curse words although that should be known by the title but if that bothers you, this is not the book for you

LED Light Up Costume White Sexy Furry Fuzzy Leg Warmers
LED Light Up Costume White Sexy Furry Fuzzy Leg Warmers
Offered by Flashing Panda
Price: $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, February 28, 2014
I wanted these to complete my tacky sweater outfit for a party. The box that holds the on/off button is inside and hurt so I had to hang them outside and after pushing the black button twice, both left and right broke. Also they were pretty tight under my knee/high calf. Not exactly quality made

Rehband Knee Support, Core Line (Medium)
Rehband Knee Support, Core Line (Medium)
Offered by Gillingham High Performance
Price: $34.36
5 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rehband, October 15, 2013
Check online for sizing guidelines, you will be measuring your leg, not your knee. This has made a great difference in my squats and running (crossfit) as well as my lifting. If you are having knee issues or feel unstable during workouts, I recommend investing in this/these.

Glyco-Flex I Stage I, 120-Chew Tabs
Glyco-Flex I Stage I, 120-Chew Tabs
Price: $23.99
11 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glyco Flex Stage 1, October 15, 2013
Buying online is much cheaper than buying at the vet. I have a 7 yr old lab and while taking these, he doesn't limp after running and jumping all over the backyard and overall shows less problems. Our vet recommended he stay on these. Our lab loves the flavor too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3