Profile for W. Waters > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Waters RSS Feed (Columbus, OH USA)

MastaPlasta Peel and Stick First-Aid Leather Repair Band-Aid. Plain design 4-inch by 2.4-inch. BLACK ...

4.0 out of 5 stars It seems to hold up nicely and does a good job of covering a hole ..., September 18, 2014
I just received this product today. It seems to hold up nicely and does a good job of covering a hole on my sofa. It is easily cut to fix smaller tears, and seems very durable. My only critique is that the material is rather thick and is a bit noticeable.

Gootium 21101AMG Specially High Density Thick Canvas Backpack Rucksack, Army Green
Offered by Otium
Price: $100.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!!!, November 5, 2013
This backpack exceeded my expectations by far! The material is thick and durable, and the stitching is made to last. The bag opens entirely from the top, meaning that even when I have the bag loaded to the extremes (which is often) it is not putting any weight on a finicky zipper. I use the bag for class (I have a lot of heavy school books and my computer). However, this would also be an excellent bag for camping or hiking. It is tough, and the canvas does a magnificent job of keeping the contents dry,

Dickies Men's 2-Pack High Bulk Acrylic Thermal Boot Crew Socks, Grey/Red, 10 13/Shoe Size 6-12

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome winter socks!, November 4, 2012
These are great socks to wear around when the weather starts getting cooler. They are extremely comfortable and the material fits snugly. If you are looking for socks to keep you warm while you're out in the elements for a significant amount of time (or if you plan to wear them with heavier work or hiking boots), you might plan on either wearing an additional pair of socks or finding a sock made with a thicker, more insulating material. However, these fit the bill when it comes to a warm sock to wear around the house or to casually wear outdoors.

Spike Lee Joint Collection (Clockers/ Jungle Fever/ Do the Right Thing/ Mo` Better Blues/ Crooklyn)
DVD ~ Harvey Keitel
Price: $7.99
28 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars READ FIRST BEFORE BUYING, February 13, 2008
In reality, I wouldn't give this product a one star rating. I'd probably give it a three or a four. However, I know that I (and I assume other people) tend to read the one-star ratings before buying something, rather than the better reviews, and I may have an issue with my collection that other people may want to consider before purchasing. My main problem is that of the five movies, two (Clockers and Jungle Fever) contained many 'digital glitches'. Clockers is actually on the verge of being unwatchable because the DVD is of such a low quality. That being said, the remaining movies work perfectly, and I'm sure I'll enjoy them many more times down the road. Yes, it is pretty disappointing that only 3/5ths of the product works, but, in the end, three great movies for $20 is still a great deal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2014 9:56 PM PST