Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Alicia L. Schiller > Reviews

Browse

Alicia L. Schiller's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alicia L. Schiller RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

Page: 1 | 2
LifeProof FRE iPhone 5/5s Waterproof Case - Retail Packaging - DARK MAGENTA/LIGHT MAGENTA
Offered by World Class Inc.
Price: $49.99
11 used & new from $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed considering how expensive this case is, August 27, 2015
We have had this case for one month and the thin piece of plastic covering the home button broke off already. Extremely disappointed considering how expensive this case is, and the product is apparently not eligible for return or replacement?? Don't waste your money, buy something with a warranty!!!

The Good Wife, Season 3
The Good Wife, Season 3
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 27, 2014
Love it!

Ultra Slim Apple MFi Certified 2400mAh Extended Battery Charger Case Power Case Juice Pack with Rechargeable External Battery and Built-In Stand for iPhone 5S and iPhone 5 / MobilePal-iFans EL-IP5-04 with 2 Color Frames and Additional Color Options (Gold with Smoke & Clear Frames)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not useful as an everyday phone cover, October 26, 2014
It charges my phone as advertised but there are two reasons I have stopped using it: the cover did not snap completely on without a massive struggle, and you have to take it off every night to charge the phone because the battery uses a different charger. I keep it charged and in my purse just in case my phone ever runs out of juice, but it's not optimal for everyday use.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2014 8:10 AM PST

TowelSelections Plush Kimono Bathrobe Fleece Robe for Women and Men Large/X-Large Lupine
Offered by TowelSelections
Price: $78.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SO SOFT!, September 22, 2014
Wow, it's is so soft and warm and heavy. Perfect for Oregon winters. I can't wait to put it on when I wake up!

3 Pack of Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen ( Red + Black + Silver ) for AT&T Apple iPhone 3G S
Offered by fourdirections
Price: $1.69
18 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe my fault product doesnt work?, October 25, 2010
I bought this product for my Zio, not an apple product, and it does not work AT ALL. Even pressing down hard like other reviewers have recomended has made this product useful. BUT I also have a protective screen on my phone (which is not supposed to affect touch sensitivity and works just fine with my fingers) so maybe this product is not compatible with it, or the zio.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2011 8:51 AM PST

Rapid Retractable Car Charger (CLA) for Kyocera Zio M6000
Rapid Retractable Car Charger (CLA) for Kyocera Zio M6000

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not charge that fast..., October 25, 2010
Its hard to properly evaluate this product because my phone has a large bettery capacity, but even after a half of an hour it does not seem to have much progress charging.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quality, October 25, 2010
I was so excited about this product because of its awsome color scheme, I even got compliments on it right off the bat. But within a week the paint started chipping off and just a few weeks after owning it, it looks like I have been abusing it for years. I am VERY gentle with my things but this product is made so flimsy that I am scared to touch it excessively in case more paint comes off, and also because the cover is so thin, I feel like I might break it. SO not worth it. I am already in the process of having to buy another one, obviously from a different company.

L'Eau De Issey A Drop Of Cloud By Issey Miyake For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz / 100 Ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy scent :-), October 25, 2010
I am in love with this scent and rushed to Amazon when I heard it was a limited edition that was no longer in stores! Bottles arrived safe and sound and I am VERY satisfied!

InvisibleShield for Kyocera Zio M6000 - Screen
InvisibleShield for Kyocera Zio M6000 - Screen
Offered by MOMM INC
Price: $3.99
5 used & new from $2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints!, October 25, 2010
Protects my screen and does not interfere with touch sensitivity, it does everything I want it to! The price seemed a little steep but well worth it for the quality!

The Road Through Wonderland: Surviving John Holmes (5 Year Anniversary)
The Road Through Wonderland: Surviving John Holmes (5 Year Anniversary)
by Dawn Schiller
Price: $16.54
53 used & new from $10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing story..., October 12, 2010
It is not a wonderful feeling to know that this kind of horror could happen to a young woman, much less a family member, but the story is AMAZING. It is a rollercoaster of emotion and SO well written that the ride feels virtual to the reader. As sad as it makes me, it inspires an activist in me that I did not know was there. I hope the message of helping abused youth, or 'teen throwaways' is shouted loud and clear and reaches all the ears and eyes it takes to prevent this from ever happening again!

This is also a powerful reminder to previous drug users just how ugly things could have gotten had the drug abuse not stopped... Likewise it is a word to the current drug user just how quickly your life can be taken from you!Whether it is making poor choices while intoxicated or succumbing to temptation and lust in the company of someone who will drag you down with them...

The finale of the book may not be a Disney happy ending but you are alive, sister, and such a beautiful powerful person. You have so much love and compassion in your heart and I look up to you like never before. You have survived what nobody should, and I hope telling your story gives you the relief and reward it takes to get your dream acomplished - to prevent this from happening again to ANYONE. I know you had to be pushed, at times, to continue to pen this painful memory but you did it and I am SO proud of you.

I STRONGLY recomend this book to anyone willing to be captivated and moved like never before... You get sucked in from the very first chapter!!!

P.S. You are such a good writter!!!! Hate to say it but I am very critical and I simply could not put this book down! WOW!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2013 4:31 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2