Profile for Evan J > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Evan J RSS Feed

MiniSuit Capacitive Stylus Pen Compatible with Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Fire HD 8.9, Google Nexus 7, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 5 + all Touchscreens
Offered by MiniSuit
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work well with ZAGG, November 5, 2012
This stylus worked well, though I felt as though I needed to push a little too hard to get it to work with a ZAGG screen protector on my iPad. When I used this on another iPad without the screen protector it worked much like I would wanted it to. So, maybe there is an issue with my personal ZAGG, or this could be an issue with the product. It did work, though it wasn't as smooth and crisp as others I have tried, though I didn't have overly high expectations for the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pant for the Use, April 10, 2012
I bought these pants for use on the golf course for the claims of easy clean up and being able to wash them at home (as opposed to my normal slack routine of going to my dry cleaner). These fit the bill perfectly. I have had other "golf" pants in the past, but they were much harder to get the normal dirt, grass, sand, etc off of at the end of the round. Now after 2 wash cycles they look just as good as they did when I got them out of the package.

One nice thing I have found with these is the part of the waist that stretches. With the amount of movement in that area in golf, it is always nice to have a little bit of free space in the waist of the pant you are wearing.