Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for A. Gaisser > Reviews

Browse

A. Gaisser's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Gaisser RSS Feed (Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kidrox Wired Headphones For Kids - Purple
Kidrox Wired Headphones For Kids - Purple
Offered by 7thContinent
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 23, 2016
Perfect fit for my daughter's head

Little Live Pets Lil' Turtle Tank
Little Live Pets Lil' Turtle Tank
Price: $24.99
51 used & new from $18.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 23, 2016
My daughter loves it. It is very cute.

12-Pack Pillow Cases (20 Inches by 30 Inches) - 100% Cotton Sateen for Maximum Softness and Easy Care, Elegant Double-Stitched Tailoring (Queen, White) by Utopia Bedding
Offered by Utopia Deals
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $30.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 23, 2016
Used the pillow cases for a craft project for 8 year olds. Worked well.

The First Years Gentle Vibrations 3-in-1 Crib Soother (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Works When It Wants, December 7, 2007
I'm glad to see (sort of) that we're not the only ones that have been having problems with this product.

It worked the first 4 days properly. (Be sure you use very Heavy Duty batteries for it to last more than 3 days) Then the vibrator unit stopped working.

Now, it works off and on. When it's on, the baby goes back to sleep well. But it hardly turns on. Even when you manually operate it.

There are (many) times that it won't work, even with fresh Duracell batteries and the control unit sitting right next to the vibrator unit.

It's a very frustrating thing and I feel certainly not worth the money spent.

If it worked as it's supposed to, then it would be a 5 star (or 4 because of the battery use). But unfortunately, the product just doesn't work 75% of the time. (vibration mode)

The light is helpful and the music works well. But this is an expensive product if that's all you want.

Joby GP1-A1EN Gorillapod Flexible Tripod (Grey)
Joby GP1-A1EN Gorillapod Flexible Tripod (Grey)
Offered by zabrst
Price: $18.95
85 used & new from $5.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for very light and small cameras, August 17, 2007
I own a Canon PowerShot A550. The Gorillapod screws into the camera securely. The downside is that on the Canon (and Sony Cybershot DSC also) the screw is not in the center of the camera, but off to the left (if looking at the back of the camera). This off-set causes the camera to "slump" to the right because it's off-balance. To make matters worse, the button to take the photo is on the right, so if you get the camera to balance on the Gorillapod, you still have to press the button to take the photo, which causes the camera to slump then to the right.

The 2 ball-like connectors that connect the camera to the 3 legs on the Gorillapod don't seem to have enough resistance to keep a small camera like the Canon in place.

My mother-in-law has a Sony Cybershot DSC which is small enough and light enough to not slump, so she will probably be getting the Gorillapod to use with her camera.

I love the idea and was excited to get it and try it out. Doesn't work for me like I expected and my point and shoot isn't big at all. I would have thought the design would have taken into consideration that the point and shoot cameras don't always have the screw hole in the middle of the camera.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2012 9:33 AM PST

Sony MDR-A35G Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sony MDR-A35G Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
2 used & new from $49.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken in 3 weeks, April 24, 2007
I got these to replace my yellow Sony sports headphones. The yellow ones were kind of "rubbery" and I've had them for years. These broke within 3 weeks. And not under great stress or high use, either. Just simply taking them off of my head by pulling them apart to get them out of my ear and they broke where the length of the left ear adjusts.

Very poor design and cheap plastic. I'll buy other Sony headphones, especially if I can find ones made similar to my older yellow ones. But I will never buy another set of these.

Plus: They sound great

Con: They are such poor design that they broke at a really thin place of construction that would get a LOT of pressure from anyone when putting them on or taking them off their head.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost Every Claim By Walk Fit Is Fraudulent, November 1, 2005
Ordered WalkFit inserts for myself and my fiancee. Followed their instructions for about 10 days (3 days past their "break in" period). I couldn't wait to get them out of my shoes by the end of the day. Foot adjusted somewhat, but not that much. Same with my fiancee. Decided to return them.

Sent them back via UPS with deliver confirmation and signature. Walk Fit received them back in mid-September, 2005. No refund given as of yet. No returned emails or phone calls to customer service.

Bottom line: WalkFit doesn't live up to ANY of their statements, including their refund policy.

I should have known better at the time to buy something off of the TV, but I learned my lesson again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4