Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Daimlerz > Reviews

Browse

Daimlerz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daimlerz RSS Feed (West Orange, NJ United States)

Sony NPBN1 Rechargeable Battery Pack - Retail Packaging
Sony NPBN1 Rechargeable Battery Pack - Retail Packaging
Price: $27.99
43 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine Sony battery, August 31, 2011
I ordered this battery based on the positive reviews here on Amazon. As I had already bought the NP-BN1 battery from another merchant and discovered that it wouldn't work in my two Sony cameras, the DSC-TX7 and DSC-TX10, I decided to give this Amazon merchant a try. Upon receiving it and testing it in my two cameras, they both gave out the message "use with compatible battery only" which means this was just another un-genuine Sony battery available online. I got suspicious as to why the price was very low, I now know why. I just wasted my money and time and just added frustration. What a disappointment, considering I bought it through Amazon, and was expecting truth in advertising and a solid product to back it up.

Peek Pronto Mobile Messaging Device (Grey)
Peek Pronto Mobile Messaging Device (Grey)
Offered by The Best In
Price: $22.90
4 used & new from $22.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite the useful device to carry everywhere, October 12, 2009
Please note: I posted this on behalf of Wendy S, the user of the Peek Pronto purchased from Amazon.

After two days of initial use, I managed to grasp the different features of the PEEK PRONTO. It is not as complicated as I imagined it would be. I like the little blinking 'blue envelope' which appears whenever I receive new email. It's a nice, slim and portable device that is quite handy to stay in touch with family and friends. I am hoping that Peek will expand its coverage to neighboring Canada soon. The cool thing about its practicality is that it lets you stay socially connected without having to turn on your computer. I always look forward to receiving emails on my device.

The PEEK support team, so far, has been wonderful, patient and helpful. I currently use Gmail and MSN on my device. There is a slight drawback though. While Gmail works perfectly, I can't say the same for MSN which still has problems receiving email messages. This seems to be an issue with MSN that I hope Peek can resolve soon if it is to be a true universal and user-friendly device for a lot of people. I was confident enough to subscribe to their lifetime membership because it is a much better investment especially after recognizing the useful value of the device.