Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for R. CHO > Reviews

Browse

R. CHO's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. CHO "drbobbybones" RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Sony PCKLM15 LCD Protector for DSC-RX1 (Black)
Sony PCKLM15 LCD Protector for DSC-RX1 (Black)
Price: $11.98
21 used & new from $11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of its kind, December 28, 2012
This is a really well made screen protector for the RX1 screen. It's a hard plastic sheet, not a soft plastic film like most screen protectors. I'm a bit conflicted because I think things like this should come included with the camera, but I digress. I wish my iPhone had something like this as an option.

Ziotek ZT1311018 1-Feet Flexicord Usb Ipod Charge and Sync Cable, White
Ziotek ZT1311018 1-Feet Flexicord Usb Ipod Charge and Sync Cable, White
Price: $13.69
4 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, February 5, 2012
Do not get this item if you care about sound quality. I used this as the connector for my car, and it had a ton of static right out of the box. It's been relegated to my travel charger now because I threw away the packaging so I can't return it.

Black & Decker PAV1200W 12-Volt Cyclonic-Action Automotive Pivoting-Nose Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Price: $49.99
26 used & new from $28.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, January 20, 2012
I'm very disappointed with this vacuum. I just got the 18V Pivot Vac Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac, PHV1810 for home use and it kills this vacuum as far as suction. I can clean my floor mats in about 1/2 the time with the other vacuum because the suction power is much better. Do yourself a favor and get that one as it is only a few dollars more, it's cordless and rechargeable and sucks much more than this product. The Guy Fieri inspired color scheme is off-putting as well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2012 3:39 PM PDT

ChannelCaster Pro: Social News
ChannelCaster Pro: Social News

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to keep up with your RSS feeds, November 26, 2011
I'm pretty impressed with this app. It aggregates all of your RSS feeds into a well organized visual experience. Much better than Pulse.

Best Motoring International - Nissan GT-R Loaded
Best Motoring International - Nissan GT-R Loaded
DVD
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars NO SUBTITLES!, June 19, 2011
If you're a fan of the Best Motoring Series, and are an English speaker, then you are out of luck. The entire video is in Japanese with no subtitles! I will be returning this ASAP.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2011 7:38 PM PST

Suunto Wrist-Top Computer Watch PC Cable and Software Upgrade Kit (G6 Golf)
Suunto Wrist-Top Computer Watch PC Cable and Software Upgrade Kit (G6 Golf)

3.0 out of 5 stars A necessity for the G6, but expensive, July 6, 2008
If you have a G6 watch, then you have to have this cable/software package. The software works as described, but it is a bit confusing because it does not interpret the data--it gives it to you raw on bar graphs. The cable is a standard USB cable on one end that connects to the three little connectors on the underside of the watch with a proprietary connector on the other end. The fit leaves something to be desired, but it is functional.

On a positive note, it is easy to enter in data such as course information. Doing so on the watch alone can take up to 3-4 times longer than doing it on the computer.

The product is grossly overpriced though. This package should cost half as much, but I guess Suunto can charge whatever they want for proprietary products. That's why I gave it 3 stars instead of 4.

Advance Wars
Advance Wars
Offered by Legendary Games
Price: $179.95
43 used & new from $12.40

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is THAT good, October 11, 2001
This review is from: Advance Wars (Video Game)
I was surprised at how well thought out and fun this game really is... I didn't really want to get the game because I had just bought Mario Kart, but I read the reviews about it and just went on impulse.
That said, it really is THAT good. Almost everything about this game is top notch, and it has probably the most replay value of any game out for the system. Even when you finish the field training and the campaign, there are numerous battle maps that you can acquire, almost infinitely extending the life of the game. Going back through the campaign unlocks new commanding officers that have different abilities and further offer more gameplay options.
I've played this game for about a week, and I can honestly say that it is the best game on the GBA that I've played. I got bored with Mario Kart after a few plays, but this game really stands out as a shining example of the GBA's power. Plus the game is only $..., compared to $... for third-party games.
Very highly recommended.