Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Koba the Dread > Reviews

Browse

Koba the Dread's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Koba the Dread "moonguy" RSS Feed (North Arlington, NJ USA)

Page: 1 | 2

Old Dutch Flora Spoon Rest, Pinkberrie
Old Dutch Flora Spoon Rest, Pinkberrie
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Built like a tank!, February 3, 2016
This spoon rest is built like a tank and looks great!!!!!

Single Ear Ear Bud in Black for Apple iPad, iPod, iPhone and other MP3 players
Single Ear Ear Bud in Black for Apple iPad, iPod, iPhone and other MP3 players
Offered by Crazy Tiger
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh, It's okay., February 3, 2016
Eh, it sounds okay but the wire is really, really cheap and the manual volume control is from the 80s. Plus they only give you one tip, which is usually good for a month or so. Good idea, bad execution. Would not buy again.

Dark Gray Aunt Marty's Original Nose Warmer
Dark Gray Aunt Marty's Original Nose Warmer
Offered by Aunt Marty's Original Nose Warmers
Price: $9.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for kitsch purposes, not much else., February 3, 2016
It's not really practical. I make my wife ear it because she looks funny.

Bluetooth Speakers, SoundPal Cube F1 5 Watt Bluetooth Speaker Compatible with all Bluetooth Devices
Offered by TheONE-store
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away, February 3, 2016
I am blown away by the sound quality of this speaker. It is a tad bigger than a Rubik's Cube. When I took it out of the box I was a little suspicious. How can something so small deliver quality sound.? One track later I was in awe: crisp highs, nice bottom end, really, really sounds good. Setup is a snap. I have been using it every day since I got it and had no battery issues. I leave it on when I am out for my cat and even he seems to like it! Great purchase, you are not going to get better sound for the price anywhere.

V-MODA Vibe In-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Gunmetal Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Design, August 19, 2007
First the good:

They sound okay but not for 75 + dollars.

The bad:

Poor design, I am on my second pair and the same thing happened with these that happened with the first. The cladding on the wires pulled away from the ear buds exposing the cables. First time it was on both buds, now it is just on the left one. For the amount of money this is completely unacceptable. Common sense - reinforced boot on the wire where it connects with the ear bud. Unfortunately this is not the case, save your money and pass on these. I did not even send the second pair back I was so disgusted. Oh, and the gun metal colored ones are not gun metal, they are a bad shade of green.

GoodFellas
GoodFellas
DVD ~ Robert De Niro
Offered by Helping Hands Media
Price: $7.99
231 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 Sided DVD?, May 16, 2002
This review is from: GoodFellas (DVD)
First of all let me start off by saying that the 1 star is not for the movie itself. The single star is for the DVD version because the movie is on 2 sides! That's right! Just like a laser disk. When my friend told me it was on two sides I thought there was a widescreen and full screen version on each side, which is very common on older DVD's. But no, halfway through the movie you have to get up and flip the movie to finish watching it. It this a big deal? YES! It is a DVD, the form of media that was supposed to do away with such nonsense. Completely unacceptable! 1 star!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2013 4:09 PM PDT

MCSE Windows 2000 Server Exam Cram (Exam: 70-215)
MCSE Windows 2000 Server Exam Cram (Exam: 70-215)
by Natasha Knight
42 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars One Word - Awful, March 26, 2002
I rely of the Exam Cram books for all my certification exams. I have to say this one is without a doubt the worst I have ever read. In short it is full of errors and it is very poorly written. The Exam Alerts are particularly annoying, what good does, "Exam Alert - This might me on the exam," do? How about a little explanation? How about elaborating? Everything in the book might be on the exam! How ridiculous! This is a cheesy, amateurish effort at writing a certification guide and I cannot believe Coriolis allowed it to be printed.

A+ Exam Cram, Second Edition (Exam: 220-221, 220-222)
A+ Exam Cram, Second Edition (Exam: 220-221, 220-222)
by James G. Jones
43 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay For a Review, December 17, 2001
This book is okay for a review. Maybe to use as a supplement to another book and some practice exams. But only a brave person would take both exams using this alone.

Network+ Certification Success Guide (Unix Tools)
Network+ Certification Success Guide (Unix Tools)
by Nancy Cadjan
19 used & new from $0.03

1.0 out of 5 stars The Worst Certification Book Ever Written, December 17, 2001
I hate to add to all the negativity but I had the displeasure of reading this book and I was left with one question. What is the point? It says nothing of note, does not prepare you for the exam and the sample test is HORRIBLE! Good kindling for a fire or a doorstop.

Page: 1 | 2